People laugh at a random, thoughtless joke you blurted out

>people laugh at a random, thoughtless joke you blurted out
>run the joke over and over in my mind and analyze it for hours deconstructing the syntax and precision and timing of the delivery to figure out why it was funny and why it made so many people react to it

What was the joke?

Sage and report, people

A woman is very afraid of the size of her opening.

So she goes to her mother, she says what am I going to do I’m so big down there when I marry Harry he’s going to divorce me.

Her mother says don’t worry sweetheart it runs in the family, do what I did when I married your father. Go to the market, get some raw liver, put it in there he’ll never know the difference.

So she does.

They have eight hours of sex after their marriage. She wakes up at 10 o’clock, he’s gone but there’s a note on her pillow. It says: My darling Harriet. To think that I waited a year to consummate our loving relationship makes my heart beat so loudly I’m surprised it didn’t wake you up. The only reason I’m not here now darling is that I’m at work to make enough money to buy you a house, a picket fence, we’ll have dogs and children.

When the 5 o’clock dinner bell rings I will be home like the winged Gossamer of love in your arms.

Your loving husband, Harry.

PS. Your cunt is in the sink.

you're not OP

What do you call a vampire whose car breaks down 3 miles from the blood bank?
A cab!

spell ICUP

Thanks Marty Funkhauser you old kike

Only acceptable tv show

>say joke
>someone says "what i dont get it"
>someone else repeats exactly what i said
>everyone starts shrieking with laughter

>the person who says your joke just enunciates it and exaggerates it so dummies can pick up on it

this

delivery is honestly more important than the actual joke

if you say something like it's meant to be funny, normies will laugh

What's black on the inside, yellow on the outside and is very funny?

A school bus full of niggers falling off a cliff

>"the person who says your joke is far more socially adept and therefore can effectively communicate humor to a group so everyone can pick up on it"

i have never heard of dry humor in my life. is that something cucks find funny?

Thanks for posting this on Veeky Forums - Literature

This is intentional.
It's a form of ostracism.

An elephant and a hippo were talking a bath and the elephant turns to the hippo and says, 'Can you pass the soap," and the hippo says, 'No soap , radio!'

I hate to say so but I don't get it

A mother was nursing her baby in public. A man walked past and, disgusted, exclaimed "Put that thing away! No one should have to see that."
She responds only, "Plaid garden."

Usually gets a pretty good response.

HAH, definitely stealing this one

I don't get it

What do you get when you cross an insomniac and a dyslexic?

Someone who stays up all night torturing himself mentally over the question of whether or not there's a dog.

What do you get when le derpuna and the not le derpuna (hahahah aha xd, get it?) How could it all be heheheheheheheheheh??????!!?!?!!??!@?@??

>Post funny OC to imgur
>144 downboats
>Post something not even remotely funny
>25,000 upboats, reposted multiple times in the next few days
I hate imgur

>imgur
what did you expect though?

ok I keked.