youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably 'go 'za famalam

for me, it's the 'go 'za

dominos? dominyes.

pizza

For me, it's 'ew 'ork 'za

I like Norfolk Pizza

Like with a slice of crusty bread, some tomato chutney and some cheddar, any other bits are good too.

I don't like pizza.

the best tomato & cheese casserole

For me? Well I'd have to say that Domino's pizza are by far and away not only my personal pizza of choice but also the best possible choice for your next take out order. Whilst a weaker pizza provider such as Papa Johns may lead you to believe that "better ingredients" lead to "better pizza" Domino's understand that high quality service and showmanship can go a long way to help make your pizza experience the best it could possibly be.

Please consider the last time you stepped foot inside a Pizza Hut or Papa Johns, it simply cannot compare to what Domino's can offer you. I've become somewhat of a regular at my local Domino's Delivery Center as I have taken to calling it and as such I am always greeted with the brightest of smiles and the fastest of service from the loyal members of staff. At a different 'za house I may find myself waiting for twenty minutes to receive my hard earned meal however the kind folks at Domino's always ensure that my food is as ready to be enjoyed as I am to enjoy it.

You'll have to excuse me I have begun to ramble, I admit I often find myself doing so when talking about my favourite restaurants. Please, if this post has had any effect on you, consider Domino's for your next pizza purchase and prepare to see pizza in a whole new way. Thanks.

And don't forget to tip your delivery driver.

Black olives, anchovies, fresh tomato slices.

Prince street pizza nyc

Double pepperoni
Double cheese
Mushrooms
Onions
Garlic dipping sauce

wa la

What the fuck are you even on about. It says it right there on the tagline mate: "Better ingredients. Better pizza". Do you think the marketing team behind that slogan would be paid to lie to the loyal customers of Papa Johns and, quite rightly, any others who may be looking to order something that isn't an overpriced greasy mess? Domino's is a faceless corporation whereas Papa John's' quality can be seen in Papa's choice to put his name on his brand - or are you going to tell me there's a Mr. Domino's sat in some dingy corporate office.

Think before you type, fucktard.

Are you fucking joking me right now. Better ingredients? Fucking right mate. They're literally worse than the pizza dough i wipe my arse with. If you don't fly out to Goldberg's Pizza on West and Third every time you want a slice, then you're clearly not a fucking 'za lover, and you might as well just kill yourself.

>John
>Implying this white guy can make Italian food.

I bet this "Papa" john didn't even father his kids. Cuck.

Why do you wipe your arse with pizza dough? That seems like a great way to get a yeast infection.

Meanwhile David Domino is having no strings attached sex with 10/10s on the daily

How can two men be so wrong? I didn't think people actually preferred that filth to the superior pizza establishment - Pizza Hut.

Can you walk in and have a sit down meal at Domino's? No?
Perhaps you can in Papa John's then? No again?
Well then.

At Pizza Hut they at least have enough faith in the quality of their pizza to be present whilst you eat it instead of running off before well adjusted customers such as myself have a chance to complain about the bland oversaturated mess that has been delivered to their door. Next time you walk past a Pizza Hut why don't you take a look inside, you know what you'll see? happy, smiling families enjoying nice, wholesome 'za's and having a good time. You won't get that anywhere else.

Delivery pizzas are terrible wherever you look - be it Domino's or Papa's or Chicago Town or DiGiorno.

Really good way to get those irritating clingers, if you catch my drift.

And, if you didn't catch it, I mean the little flakes of shit that stick to your ringpiece.

>who may be looking to order something that isn't an overpriced greasy mess?

...bit that's precisely what Papa John's is?

>Delivery pizzas are terrible wherever you look - be it Domino's or Papa's or Chicago Town or DiGiorno.
IT'S.
NOT.
DELIVERY.

I have never once seen a family in Pizza Hut that looked happy. More often than not, i've seen a father that looks like he's about to commit a triple murder suicide.
The decor and ambience doesn't help this, either. If I wanted to sit in a dingy fucking room and gorge myself with mediocre pizza, i'd go visit my mother in her nursing home. But, I don't, so I don't.

Implying Harry Hut even visits his own establishments, what kind of shitty boss can't grace his property with his presence once in a while. Harry Hut is a corporate greaseball.

Hey guys what did I miss?

I saw Papa John at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I heard that Papa John molested a child when he first opened his 'za place. He managed to get it covered up by paying off the local PD.
As a recovering alcoholic and molestee, i've kinda boycotted it, personally. Too many bad memories.

Also, it's shit pizza.

that's a big pizza

Thanks, it's a personal pizza. If you'd like, i could order you one. It'd be especially FOR YOU

Oldfag calling this out as pasta

Sorry to dominate you like this newfag, but there's a natural pecking order at play and you just so happen to be way beneath me in it.

What an incredibly embarrassing post.

Huh, my local pizza hut doesn't even have dine-in. I'll take it over Dominos any day

You got called out. Humiliated. Get over it. Move on. You aren't the first newfag to be dominated and you certainly won't be the last.

Okay John, take it easy buddy

Fucking none of those, but if I had to choose one of the major shit chains, I would go with Little Caesar's, because it's the cheapest and they all taste the same anyway. However, I've never been in a town that didn't have local pizza places that were better than the Big 4. Even regional/local chains are better than that garbage.

I love anchovies. I don't see how someone could love pepperoni pizza and hate anchovies. They're both salty as fuck, but the latter is actually healthier.

I get Domino's every Friday but it's not my favorite pizza, just the best tasting of the cheap and convenient brands

not from a chain. I'm live north east; there are plenty of good individual pizza shoppes here

As far as shitty chains go, little ceasers is the best by far if you have them make it fresh. All 3 of those in your pic are garbage with their signature flavoring chemical on everything to make you eat more. Little ceasers at least has sauce that isn't pure corn syrup and uses good cheese.

I really like brick oven style pesto pizza though if it's from a good place.

For me, it's the p'apple 'za

dominoes crust game is simply top tier

they are my go to 'za

>Dominos is my favorite
>New manager takes over
>Pizzas are regularly missing toppings
>"Sorry, we're all out. Want me to just send you another one?"
How about calling me before sending me less toppings than I paid for?

I am upset and sad. I just want some takeout.

The only good thing about most chains is that if they fuck up especially consistently or egregiously you can report them to corporate for free shit

every fucking time I order pizza they forget to bring my drink or dipping sauce for breadsticks or some shit. I've literally never had a place successfully deliver a drink to my house I've tried several different places. it's annoying as fuck

The one which forces you to look at pure glasses of water.

Stop trying to make this into a meme. It's not even remotely funny.

Are you getting paid to post this over and over or are you just bored?

>americans drink so little water that having a full glass is worthy of posting online

Little Ceasers

This, you might have to go through a several crappy-or-mediocre joints to find the one that does it just right, but when you do it's fucking heavenly.

spinach and feta and feta

For me, it's Hungry Howie's.

now mount him to exert your dominance!

My own pizza.

For me it's the Lou

>Frank Carney, co-founder of pizza hut
>Sold Pizza Hut to PepsiCo
>Owns 133 Papa Johns Franchises

Looks like he made the right choice.

Lou Malnati's is fucking trash desu. The crust layer is ALWAYS soggy

source: lived in Deerfield until I was 18

Not from my experience

source: live in wheeling right now

Dominis.

Easy.

Blake?

There's a local NYC style place nearby that makes a great pepperoni pie. Second place is the Detroit style at Jets.

>Those curled up tiny pepperoni's.

Why did I move to Chicago?

Also, the key to edible pizza from a chain like Jet's is to get light sauce.

I'm blake but not that poster

What do you want

R8 my 'za, m80's.

Dominos, only because i know a little trick to getting it free at anytime and no i will not tell you how

>things that totally happen

uk dominos accept paypal, thats all im saying

My local 'za 2bh.

thats a fucking nice pizza, wheres it from?

that actually looks really good.

Place called Pizza 900. Near Irvine, California.

gotta agree with this guy, fuckin nice pizza. That crust looks amazing

That is a comfy looking Pizza Hut

Puppy John has the best pizza out of the three, but Pizza Hut has a lot of memey crust options, sauces, and toppings that I wish they offered.

what the fuck is that webm

Would definitely recommend it to anyone passing through the areas. The owners are amazing people, too. Very friendly.

How do I know it's not russians drinking vodka?

youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo

spiced pork , green olives, feta cheese and red onion, white cheese sauce.

strangely fascinating

Papa John's has been the only place so far around here that has decent anchovies

>forgetting your drink

russians drink vodka either in shots or straight from the bottle

How else would you drink it? Like a sorority gril with coke?

>ork 'za

certainly not from a normal glass

satan doesn't lie

Little Caesar's bacon-wrapped deep dish

>pepperoni
>sausage
>extra cheese
>extra sauce
>well done

My fav

Oh fuck I had this once and it was bomb.com. Far better than anything else from LC. Waiting for them to bring it back

No meme's here, I really do like pineapple on pizza.

I also add beef, pork and chicken to my custom pizza hut pizza's.

their pizza is shit but their pasta and sandwiches are orgasmic
too bad there isnt even a single location in my shit state

Is this a copypasta battle or are you guys just this retarded?

still dont know how

... I recognize that sex pervert.