Recommend me a book that I can bring to school to push my liberal racially sensitive piece of shit English teacher over...

Recommend me a book that I can bring to school to push my liberal racially sensitive piece of shit English teacher over the edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fashionable-Nonsense-Postmodern-Intellectuals-Science/dp/0312204078
amazon.com/Dont-Make-Black-Kids-Angry/dp/1508585024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mein Kampf in the original German. Say it is a part of a foreign culture and how dare she judge a culture she is not a part of. Or Death in Venice by Thomas Mann. Dude was a gay pedophile.

Believe it or not it's a he
>cuckiest of the cuckolds combine

No way. Betrothal in San Domingo, about Haiti colonialism, is another good one. All of these came from my German literature class, besides Mein Kampf.

AOCP, SICP or GTFO

Erectus Walks Amongst Us.

>Our intellectual landscape has been disrupted by the equivalent of an earthquake
kek

>Recommend me a book that I can bring to school to push my liberal racially sensitive piece of shit English teacher over the edge.

amazon.com/Fashionable-Nonsense-Postmodern-Intellectuals-Science/dp/0312204078
amazon.com/Dont-Make-Black-Kids-Angry/dp/1508585024/

Gulag archipelago

this. Liberals literally cannot refute anything in it and always throw a hissy fit

This OP

He will be bootyblasted when he realizes reals aren't even real

>Recommend me a book that I can bring to school to push my liberal racially sensitive piece of shit English teacher over the edge.
Richard Dawkins ranting about races and Islam.
>ABBOS BTFO

Only because conservatives can't into p-values.

>Dawkins

The Bell Curve.

The bible.

The color of crime

So much this, the cover of that book is a fucking /pol/ meme

>Dude was a gay pedophile.
in that case liberals would love him