Guys

Guys

want to enlarge my circle of programming buddies, which is currently at zero.

i'm a beginner... taught myself SQL and python

new to Veeky Forums... how do i form a group with other 4channers?

It's 1:40 and I'm here looking at this abomination.
First, fuck SQL, python and your stupid image.
Second, programming is Third, fuck off newfaggot, we're full

Fuck off we're full

Forgot to say in the first post, go to fucking reddit, you nigger. There is no place in /g/ to someone that choses python as a introduction to programming.

some useful stuff
aside from the critics

you program?

I am a code artisan. Fuck off to reddit.

oh hello pro
understand why i pissed you the fuck off . i stopped talking to people who don't know what the fuck i do but try to talk to me about it.

so when i can fuck back here and you won't tell me to fuck off?

oh btw i'm a girl.

maybe don't use faggot next time?

No really, seriously, fuck off

well you keep coming back here to check on me

everyone uses python as an intro nowadays, you imbecile

ok fine i'll go to reddit

Veeky Forums has a very solid culture around it, and you better learn how to communicate here before coming in and acting like a monkey. we don't give a fuck that you have a vagina, and it won't help you get any attention. no, it won't stop people from calling you a faggot either, you faggot. once you lurk more you can come back

alright well you guys shouldn't be so mean to girls

>first time on Veeky Forums
>never lurked
>first post ended pretty successfully (however you quantify that)
>mfw predisposed to be a faggot

you can pick up the culture by instinct if you're the right kind of autist

fuck off, you can't show your soggy tits here so stop offering

haha you virgins will never see tits ever anyways

after /prog/ was deleted we don't really have any programming groups other than the /dpt/ (daily programming thread) on /g/

butthurt /pol/tard is butthurt

>I am a code artisan.

stop pushing your /pol/ shit in every thread jackass

stop it guys the last few posts weren't me i don't know how they took my name

t. /pol/tard butthurt that his shit board is getting called out

Veeky Forums is a nazi anime website, get used to it

How tell everyone you came here in 2014: the post

lol i came here in 2015

Fuck off back to /r/le_donald newfag

you literally come into every thread you can and accuse random people of going into /pol/ just to litter the board

why

people don't give a fuck about /pol/ here

Only a /pol/tard would get this butthurt about being called /pol/, if you feel it "litters" the board then filter it newfag

Don't be butthurt because your website is being stolen by us

Don't be butthurt because your country is being stolen by brown people :^)

>I know I'm shitposting but you should just filter me
>also /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/
top notch contributions to the board

Last time I checked, Trump won :^)

If you're not a /pol/tard, why are you getting so upset at being called /pol/?

>he thinks Trump cares about him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GULLIBLE FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING THIS STUPID

ENJOY DYING FOR ISRAEL

>B makes post
>A: HEY YOU YOU'RE FROM /POL/ WTF /POL/ /POL/ /POL/ /POL/
>B: fuck off
>A: YOU GOT ANNOYED BY MY SPAMMING /POL/ IN EVERY THREAD AND BUMPING SHITPOSTS? YOU MUST BE FROM /POL/ I GOT YOU!

let me be more direct: you're retarded and that's why I tell you to fuck off

I'll never understand people's hate boner for Python. Python has C and FORTRAN libraries on top of having a massive community that continues to build libraries for it, being very accessible, and being easy to read. The argument for Python being slow at performing computations on large data hasn't been relevant for years now that it has tools for carrying out computations on large arrays as quickly as low level programming languages. There's a reason why the astronomy community has mostly moved on to building tools in Python.

Oh my goodness kys. You need to step up your b8.

guys stop talking about politics what about a programming group???

Maybe you shouldn't post /pol/ things if you don't want to be identified as /pol/

retard

>kys
>b8
How to spot a newfag redditor from /pol/

go and stay go

>Forgot to say in the first post, go to fucking reddit, you nigger. There is no place in /g/ to someone that choses python as a introduction to programming.

telling people to fuck off to reddit, calling them fucking niggers and shitting on their (programming language) taste are all quintessential Veeky Forums things you tremendous fucking faggot

>I'll never understand people's hate boner for Python
It makes programming easier for newbs and that means I can't feel like a special snowflake for coding FizzBuzz anymore :(

Member when I said to step up your b8. Wasn't joking m8. Kys.

Only /pol/tards get this angry

go back there

>Veeky Forums has a very solid culture around it, and you better learn how to communicate here

>im so angry about people using python on /g/!!!!!
what's it like being an impotent cuck?

I hope no one really takes these /g/ memes seriously. Just use whatever language best fits your needs and keep your mind open to others.

user, your b8 sucks and you should feel bad. I don't think either of us are actually >angery. How's your day been.

Doesn't MIT teach their 6.001 in python now?

The guy sperging out about people learning Python as their first language sounds pretty mad honestly.

Pretty good and productive day, though. And yours?

yes, python is a great introductory language. /g/ doesn't actually program

Pretty premio, got stuff done as well. Clicked on this thread hoping to join a discord for programming or whatever but was greeted with some classic Veeky Forums autism.

what do you program

anime sex dolls

>productive
>on Veeky Forums
really? what did you do?

C# is God tier, but one of my neighbors is paying me to webdev, grabbing some data from an eye tracker API with Javascript websockets, and making graphs from that data. (got lucky with that opportunity actually) Wbu, you do anything?

I think autists fear that an easy-mode language will saturate the market thus devaluing their skills. The thing is, python is like Rosetta Stone, you won't really learn to speak Japanese with that alone, but it might spark an interest that gets someone to look into things a little deeper. The price of entry is still pretty high take your job, but this also doesn't allow you to slack and stagnate. Just because someone has pink hair, subscribes to SJW ideology and learned to program in python doesn't mean you are better than them at programming.

You know I think people who had to drudge through SICP are jealous that there are better resources now.

start with Haskell

Are you still here?
I code with Python at work and will soon start with vids on programming with Idris and already talked with the creator about it. Not that you should necessarily learn this almost zero userbase language, but what I'm saying is that I'm really into interacting with more folks in that area. You may write me under www.AxiomsOfChoice.org
Don't mind the haters. Part of lurking on Veeky Forums is loving the bomb