ITT : we post tacos

ITT : we post tacos

why the fuck is there a boat

sage

I think it's a bone, but I'm no skipper

Taco for dogs?

here's a couple pulled pork tacos I made at college last month or whenever

Nothing fancy, just made with a really good rub and some cilantro on top because fuck yeah cilantro

Too much cilantro per taco.

>Too much cilantro

pffft

no such thing

>no such thing
Yes there is:

that's not even close to being """"""""""too much cilantro""""""""""

>cilantro salesman

From a decent taco joint that hipsters deride for being too white.

From the caf at my last place of work, like 1$ per taco it's nice.

Fish

From a food gore thread

i like the crispy american shells.

i know you can fry traditional tortillas to be crispy. but they're still not as good as the americanized shells.

Tamales are tacos right????? From the best Mexican joint in town.

tamales are not, in fact, tacos

that's not food gore. turkey, tomato, lettuce, ranch, is just fine.

Damn. Here's when I was hammered and thought blue cheese was a good idea in them.

why would they put the sauce over the part of the tamale you don't eat?

0/10 try again

That was most likely just me being mentally challenged and not wanting the sauce to mix with the other shit.

>"Authentic" places always have the best fillings
>They always serve them in inferior corn tortillas

can you guys post good quality tacos

do chicanos have mexican food as their main dishes? like every day you eat something tied to mexico or you just eat it more often than the average murifat but is not really the center of your diet

These were amazing

Mini marshmallow tacos

why are your tortillas uncooked?

What about a wheat tortilla is better than a corn tortilla?

A couple of recent tacos.

The thumb was too small and I don't remember if these were beef or pork.

First decent taco in this whole fucking thread.

The taste

Im chicano
Ive spent roughly 13 years in mexico over the last 42 ive lived
Im one white looking motherfucker and a hit with the ladies /i got papers-im with job-got blue eyes-am nice-macho wont take no for an answer
Do chicanos eat mexican food all the time or do tbey eat white trash shit like any other poor american
Well my family is from el paso texas and nayarit
We have always visited mexico several times a year before i was of age
I sold used cars in mexico for 10 years from baja to nayarit to guadalajara to puebla to tabasco to chiapas
Ive spent 9 entire weeks in mexico this year alone
I would say im not a everyday chicano still many keep close ties with family down south
Still many others 2nd/3rd_4th generation chicanos lack the connection to mexico and cant understand any dialect much less spanish, these fuckers may not even eat chile like many white folks
So its just not possible to say chicanos are this pr that the spectrum is just too wide to specify who these fucks may or may not be

tacos a shit

I feel sorry for flyovers.

britfag here, super jelly, weve got no taco places here, taco bell cant come quick enough

You should chop the cilantro, but I will forgive you because you used corn tortillas instead of flour or """taco""" shells

Corn tastes better than flour, you gringo pendejo

What does cilantro taste to you guys? I'm the 14%, so for me it tastes like dishwashing soap.

Dude, Mexicans are everywhere, not nearly in the same numbers but every city has a sizable enough mexican population for mexican food

Wheat is good for burritos, at Qdoba I always do that. Corn is mandatory for tacos, you'll get laughed out of any decent taqueria if you ask for anything else.

There's a few tacobell in the UK, they're shit though.
Google Mexican restaurant and your area. Quite a few near mine. Unless you live in the valleys, or Cornwall or Norfolk you should find something.

>taqueras

>decent

they're full of smelly beaners. there's no such thing.

That's how it's supposed to taste. It's an acquired taste that you have to ease yourself into. Appreciating it in a soup or a sauce as an adjunct ingredient is a good start, instead of eating fistfuls of it raw in "tacos".

I had it in some soup in Thailand. Whole dish tasted like soap. Why is this something I want to get used to? Seems like I will skip it altogether then.

flour is the superior choice you fat gringo

Thais use cilantro like Italians use parsley. There was probably half a pound of it in your soup. Try Mexican food, they tend to be a bit more conservative regarding cilantro.

I've heard you guys have to import the peppers and they're really expensive. I know it's a cool climate, but surely there'd be enough of a window of hot weather to grow them, no? Like 90-100 days of 70F-80F+?

redpill me on queso fresco. is this crumbly shit actually decent on tacos or can I just ignore it for more meat and vegetables?

only smelly norteƱos eat it
oaxacan master race just eats more meats

Oh you're right I should have white people tacos instead! Watch out, that mayo is a real humdinger!

>flour is better
Enjoy your diabetes burgerclaps

>Watch out, that mayo is a real humdinger!
What is this even supposed to mean?

pic related is the only correct option for tacos

Central Mexico eat cheese on their tacos more than any region in mexico

Anyone like alambres?

My lunch one day for about $6 including beer

>eating your rat taco with flour tortilla and no red sauce
What are you, gay?

That's really sad because I see that and there are like 1000 ways to make that better yet keep the premise similar.

forgive me, but what's the deal with crispy taco shells? isn't it alright if you're in a hurry? who wants to eat a taco on a raw corn tortilla

>tfw flyover with mexican majority population
if you're gonna feel sorry for me don't feel sorry for me about lack of access to tacos

you're right. i just feel sorry for you

>like alambres?
of course
then again elevated levels of cheese along with meat is highly cancerous
so i try not to eat it far too often

>flour isn't superior
kys ameriburger

Central is fucking shit only the North is worth anything. Central is all amerindian manlets LOL

Flour taste better than corn, only gringordos like corn in their taco bell """"""""""""""tacos"""""""""""""

>Tacos

So now that Hipster have destroyed and defiled tacos, what is the next food for them to fuck up and "gentrify"

Tacos were never hipster in my country, faggot.

made these at work
i work at a taco place

Shrimp tacos

What a nice thread
But when its semana santa
Rly
Srsly
TAK0 instead