Where do I find long bread?

Where do I find long bread?

long bread is looooong.

buy or make your own uncut loaf and cut it sideways

Who sells uncut factory-made loaves of bread?

Bakeries?

>reposting shitty progun images from a thread that's still up

The fuck are you doing?

The gun seems cool to me. I 'm just tired of all these fucking puffs shills spamming this board.

At the long store

>Bakeries?

The only bakeries around here are hipster pastry places and grocery store bakeries which put out tiny round loaves of specialty breads. Not uncut, factory-molded white bread loaves.

>The fuck are you doing?

Asking the proper board where to find long bread.

>I 'm just tired of all these fucking puffs shills spamming this board.

Is this some Veeky Forums meme I don't know about?

Nigga where the fuck do you live? I'm in a town of 25,000 and there are 3 local bakeries, 2 Mexican, 1 Viet and a goddamn regional baker. I can walk into any of the four and walk out with uncut loaf.

Because it's not on the way to work/school, or near a Starbucks, I can't be bothered.

Like, Ewww... They aren't even on Yelp!

Nevermind that the pic is clearly

>progun

if you're not progun, you're a coward, a faggot, a bitch, a pussy, a woman, a weakling, an idiot, a slave, chattel, a victim, a menial, a peon, a vassal, a wimp, a baby, a chicken, a shirker, a sneak, a gutless yellow bellied lilly-liver.

go to a supermarket that sells fresh loaves of white bread. wegmans, price chopper, maybe kroger or something. maybe even some walmarts.

they have pic related in the bakery department.

catch them when they are slicing loaf pan baked white bread. or place an order.

ask them to slice it long ways.

wa la

There are plenty of armed faggots and women out there. I ask you refrain from mentioning them in the future.

>there's a picture of a gun so it's political!

god you're insufferable

You're a bad spokesman. Faggots and bitches and wimps and pussys are EXACTLY the kinds of people whose lives could really use guns.

>Person includes their interests in a picture of something
>"Wow this is so political and offensive to my tastes"

shut up dingus

r u new or r u trollin
either way i replied the heck out of ur post

>>>/tumblr/

the gun and bread taking equal portions of the picture makes you think the gun was included purposefully

but it doesn't mean much if it was

find a bakery with a bread slicing machine.
ask them to cut the bread long ways.

Its not hard guys.

walmart does

The fuck?

the fuck you

IOWA! That's Iowa Toast, my man. It's just long toast.

It just occurred to me based on the responses to this thread that most people aren't familiar with progun threads. It's not that old, is it.

>Iowa Toast
Googling this doesn't show long bread.
Something tells me you're memeing on texas toast.

Hungary

>memeing

I was in the grocery store today and this old lady was trying to keep this long French bread roll thing in her basket, it dropped out and when she picked it back up it came out of its plastic bag and landed naked on the dirty floor.
I just looked away thinking if that was me I'd rebag it and swap it for one that didn't touch the floor. I saw her trying to put the long bun back into a bag and it just reminded me of penis going into a condom so i promptly left.

You sound like a well adjusted person