>dad is a chef
>gives Asian people more rice
>gives black people less rice
>gives women and manlets less food since he thinks they will "waste it"

Is he legally allowed to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8&list=PLQCQbRnXt1543ztmOWdapwOEDqxxcxv66&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd feel inclined to serve black people the kitchen scraps.

that's where the soul is.

probably not but whos gonna know?

asians are subhuman

My Asian gf is subhuman when we do missionary.

>Is he legally allowed to do this

Sure he can. There's no legality concerning portion sizes.

the white man should get more foodstuffs b/c his brains and brawn has fuelled western civilization and also he has to fugg his CAUCASIAN HONEY with his BIG CACUCASIAN DING DONG

>gf
Nice try

What if they are female asians or asian manlets

Not really, but good luck proving it to anybody.

My dad gives more sauce to white people because they always complain about their shit not being saucy enough.

Skinny fags also never finish their food so he gives them less.

Construction workers eat fuck tons so he gives them extra, so everything balances out in the end.

This actually seems like a good idea if the customers were aware. Just offer 3 sizes on all meals. I don't see how that would be hard on the kitchen staff, but I could be overlooking something

>gives black people less rice
I like your dad.

>gf
guy friend?

fuckers would always ask for the large portion and never eat it all, but you already knew that

>skinnyfags never finish their food

I'm honestly offended that skinnyfags have ruined my reputation for me. I always finish every fucking scrap and I'm 6'3" 130lbs. I eat absolutely everything I ever want.

Your dad is intuitive.
First, have you ever noticed the amount of rice served in Asian cuisine? It's insane compared to whatever the other portions are. Asians love their rice...give the people what they want. Couscous is largely the same, Mediterranean style....both are like penne pasta---PASTA with all dem other tings...gimme dat pasta with them trimmings....

Black folks...speaking generally, they focus on the entree. Wings, shrimp, chicken, beef...whatever. The side of rice (or whatever) gets hit, but they want what they ordered--thing one (meat), followed by thing two (in a sauce), followed by thing three (the side). Mashed potatoes, green beans or mac n' cheese goes way further than plain old rice, my man....no harm, no foul.

Women/manlets: Gotta cater to those who don't stuff their faces to the point of explosion. Some people just like a nice simple meal, cooked well. Restaurants tend to advocate the "19 plate double slam-jam crush your mind" platter or, a tiny soup-salad. Really, I can't get something basic AND filling? There needs to be levels of gradation, so again...your dad is on point. If only these things were integrated into all menus...

>tfw 6'1 170
people call me skinny, cant even imagine what you look like
i want to be like 155 though

My plan involves pricing for the different sizes.
>Rabbit size- $8.99
>wolf - $10.59
>Grizzly - $11.99

My hypothetical restaurant is an outdoor-themed BBQ place.

I'm apparently tolerable enough to have a qt gf.

As long as I sow my inferior seed I'm achieving.

Op is this copypasta? I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just having serious Deja Vu. I feel like I've read a story like this before.

Hello spooky skeleton

>go to Japanese restaurant
>they give me a fork and Asians get chopsticks
>my guest is whining about racism or something stupid and how the restaurant is insulting us
>I don't give a fuck they were right to give me a fork

How does your dad know what the customers look like, and what they order? Does he go to each table to personally greet each guest and take their order?

There's a good tofu place down the street from me.
The first time I went, I got chopsticks.
They gave me chopsticks. Five minutes later I asked for a fork. We both laughed.
Now I just ask for forks whenever I go.

>tickets have the table number on them
>you can see out into the dining room from the kitchen
It's really not hard to fathom how this could be possible.

But how does he know who ordered what?

Nope not copy pasta. He actually does this.

lmao based dad

i guess that the people usually come in groups of the same colour or with their family so all of them are Asian/black or whatever.

>go to an Asian place
>the Asians sitting next to me mysteriously get extra sauce and different dishes to the menu

How do I get the homemade sauce from the back?

>go to chinese restaurant in chinatown
>almost all chinese
>everyone using chopsticks
>say to my friend that i hope they have forks
>the waiter brings a fork right after
quality service

Stop hangin around fatties, thats a normal people weight for your size.

6'2 180 here

The day a well built, white family take their fat asian exchange student out to dinner with their sons skinny black friend and his fat black gf user's dad is going to have some trouble.

Ask for the other menu, they'll tell you its in chinese.

So what happens if someone complains about his portion size?

>go to Chinese buffet
>walk in
>get container
>go towards buffet
>sixteen Chinese people are giving me nasty looks
>return the container
>leave

I gave up after about 10 times.

>gf
Giant fridge?

Fatty.

>gf
Gay friend?

>be black
>Get get less rice than everyone else
>complain
>"no darkie you get less!"
>shoot him
>OP migrates from Veeky Forums to /pol/

pottery

Your dad is a hero and should be praised for his heroics.

>Asian manlets

You don't need to include manlet when you type out Asian.

your dad seems like a smart guy
send him my regards

>yes please i would like the fat fuck grizzly size

No, not legally. You pay for the food, not how much you eat. I don't always finish all my food, and I'll bring it home. I could buy every god damn thing on the menu if I wanted.

You legit need to speak the language.

I agree, it's bullshit.

They are pleb enough to be eating at a buffet, who gives a fuck what they think?

What law would the man be breaking?

I do something like this too except I spit in the food of white people or throw a piece of pubic hair in it.

I really don't care, I mean it makes me uncomfortable but I've been trying to figure out why they do this to begin with.
We have chinks here but it's some kind of in-joke to stare at skinny white people and l can't get a straight answer as to why.

Ask around, it happens to all of us normal looking white guys. I will get to the bottom of this some day.

Discrimination laws.

>giving the people what they want
>discrimination

It's like you saw the word "legally" and jumped into the thread without so much as reading the OP.

Hey, the Asians want more rice, the white people want more sauce, the black people don't want to waste no rice, women want to lose weight.

OP's dad is in the right, everybody wins.

I've just got back from Hong Kong and Macau. Chinese people stare. It's not considered confrontational. They stare at all kinds of unusual shit and they don't break eye contact. And, the dumber they are, the most shit they find unusual, the more they stare.

I tried doing it back but I just ended up in a 40 minute staring contest with some warty old bitch on a train, and neither of us gained anything from the experience.

This is why you would never be able to run a business or work in a professional setting.

Holy shit thank you for solving this mystery man now I can finally eat at panda express without thinking the chinese mafia is after me.

lel, would be a great scenario

You know this story doesn't make sense, right?

Is your dad a cook and a waiter?
Does the wait staff tell him who ordered what?
If a whole table ordered the same thing, how does he know which plate will be given to who?

You're not funny.
Whatever you're doing doesn't make sense.

kys

>blacks being violent
Pottery

>Whatever you're doing doesn't make sense.

I love it when dumb people proclaim something "doesn't make sense" because they can't think up a solution.

Your Asian gf is subhuman because she's a pilow

kek, this is pretty racist, but put things in perspective. being mistreated over food is not as bad as lynching people or shooting up churches. it's just food. if you don't like the way your being treated, then just man up. "i'm american. i deserve the right to more food. give me more. or w/e special menu i want." or you could just go to a different restaurant.

But he's on point, OP's story is bs. kys faggot

>he's on point

You mean
>(you)'s on point

Samefag.

>triggered

get out, coon lover

This. OP is more full of it than his boyfriend's ass if he thinks chefs can afford to 'tailor' food outside of specific diner requests.

It'd make more sense if he was doling out portions in a cafeteria, but that's not exactly 'chef' work, is it?

Ok smart guy.

Answer this question.
You are OP's dad.
A group with the diversity of the Burger King kids club just showed up and ordered the same thing.
You want to give different amounts to each race and gender how do you do so without knowing which plate will be given to who?

the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by privately owned places of public accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin. Places of “public accommodation” include hotels, restaurants, theaters, banks, health clubs and stores.

^

>triggered
You're an idiot.

You managed to stir the shitpot and draw out the /pol/tard degenerates who fail to understand ironic racial shitposting 7/10 troll post.

>how do you do so

*By* knowing which plate will be given to who. I can hand-deliver each tray (or to-go bag) to each person specifically.

This could even be "coded" in the paper sack the food is in, or on the paper tray liner if they are dining in. A plain bag/liner indicates a normal amount. A tiny fold on a corner indicates less than normal. A fold on both corners indicates more than normal. That way I can hand out trays or bags accordingly.

>I can hand-deliver each tray (or to-go bag) to each person specifically.

You're a chef who delivers food trays to each person specifically?
What kind of dive are you working in?

his dad is the chef and he's a waiter. it sounds like they have a system where they note down the race/gender of the person taking the order to prepare it accordingly.

That's a lot of thought put into going out of business

Are you fucking dense?? Not everybody pays to get the super size at mcdonalds just to toss the extra fries. But it's there for the fat fucks that want it. And they'll pay an extra 2$ for .10$ worth of extra fries and .02$ worth of extra soft drink. How genius is that?

That was my first post in the thread. Admittedly, I did not read the thing very well. I saw "burger king" in and thought that user was posing a different question in the context of a fast food restaurant. That was my mistake.

But the scheme I concocted would work just as well in a full-service restaurant. The waitstaff could be in on the procedure and know what dishes to give to whom, either by simply looking at the amount of food present, or by subtle changes in how the food was plated.

>That's a lot of thought put into going out of business

Nope. It was about ten seconds of thought put into answering the question posed by I'm not advocating actually doing this, but it would be simple as fuck to do if someone actually wanted to.

Yrah, just ask, but helps if you can speak moonrune.

You must have looked uncultured for them to bring over the fork without asking

The place could be small meaning he could cut staff during slow hours and serve the food himself, and it could be that he only practice that stuff when the case is clear cut such as slow hours, uniform tables or single orders.

So I'm an Asian woman who eats like big black guys how do I tell the chef more meat and cheese, less starch and cheap shit without FOH interfering?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8&list=PLQCQbRnXt1543ztmOWdapwOEDqxxcxv66&index=6

Learn Chinese, even if you fucking suck they'll appreciate the gesture. Just like how immensely pleased you feel when you're on vacation and a local engages you in competent English.

leaving this opportunity open....

They know what good service is. I don't care that Brad will be our server tonight. I just want him to take our drink order and fuck off for 5 min while we read the menu.

Maybe you're just projecting your own insecurities onto them. Chinese people are just really blunt, a dirty look from them is akin to a vague glance from an American which is, in turn, akin to a half smile and nod from a Leaf. All of these things mean, I notice you newcomer.

>i'm american. i deserve the right to more food

it only works if they're not aware of it at all.

Eh, Korean people can grow decent facial hair. Japanese people on the other hand...

Even an 80 year old woman controlling 5 grand kids with iron fisted courtesy?

Chinese people are like Texians mixed with Canadians. Really blunt in a socially awkward way.

Since I know the layout of my restaurant I can easily code a tablet app or just print special table forms with checkboxes for the relevant information. When I know the spatial position of the customer I can attach the appropriate identifier to the plate and have the waiter deliver it to the right spot.

>The faggot that overuses ellipses.

>my gf(male)

There's an all you can eat sushi place near me that charges you extra if you take any and leave it on the plate. Maybe go to that model - when you take their plate, weigh all their leftovers (maybe by category, with meat being more than carbs) and charge a "disposal fee".

Which Chinese? Mandarin? Yue? Min? Many are unintelligible to each other. How in god's name will you know which they speak?

Also good luck with the tones which distinguish differences in meaning in words that sound the same. You'll probably end up saying, "shove this chopstick into your eye you yellow bitch" when you really wanted to say, "I'd like an order of steamed dumplings and Egg foo young."

That's a lot of fucking steps just to break the law.
And you need to make your your wait staff doesn't report you.

I speak mandarin and restaurants don't give a fuck if some white guy speaks to them in chinese. Even if you speak 10/10 chinese with perfect tones and accents they will still reply in english to you anyway, just cause you are white.

>>get container
You mean you were trying to fill tuperware with buffet food to take it home with you? No wonder they all had to stare at the gluttonous laowai stealing food.

If they've been in China within the past 70 years they probably speak Mandarin no matter what other variety they learned at home. tones are not difficult.

If you're gonna be racist you don't half-ass it. If you have treacherous staff you could also use hidden cameras to check on the customers from out of the kitchen.

Hell, if I ran an operation like this I'd fill my restaurant with sensors to determine the vitals of the customer and automatically have scripts modify their orders.

guess it depends, there's a little sichuan restaurant here where the people seem happy to hear someone speaking chinese, and give you discounts if you order in chinese too. in general chinese people seem pretty proud of their language/culture and will gladly use it over english whenever possible, they're even working on getting characters to work for domain names so people won't need to use romanized addresses.