How much does a McChicken cost where you live Veeky Forums?

How much does a McChicken cost where you live Veeky Forums?

I just bought one and it cost $6.

McChicken

I don't know because I prefer a glass of pure water.
For me, it's a glass of pure water.

5.85 at my local in Perth

McDonald's have lost the fucking plot here, I don't even go there any more. Much better deals at Hj's and kfc

How do you feel eating the same fucking shit all the other retarded mouthbreathers eat?, does that make you "a man of the people"? Who the fuck do you think you are nigger?

$1.75 or $1.25 if you get the mcpick 2.

It's a chicken paste patty with mayo, it shouldn't cost as much as a beef burger

It's the first time I've been to McDonald's in about 6 years.

>It's a chicken paste patty

wut?

It's quite obviously chicken breast meat

Note that the Canadian mcchicken is quite a bit larger than the american one. We have a McChicken jr. that is I think $1.50 ish?

lol dude, ur so redpilled

>How much does a McChicken cost where you live Veeky Forums?
>I just bought one and it cost $6.
The fuck?

I live in Brazil and one of those costs R$5,50, which is like $2 in current economy.

Why the fuck is that so overpriced where you live?

Fuck off Greg's Kitchen, keep your shit to YouTube.

>they call it a McChicken® burger
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For me is $1.07usd with tax included

This.
They think they're some kind of upper class restaurant here now because of their gourmet range.
Fuck, if I'm going to spend $15 on a burger and chips I'll go to Burger Fuel.

I don't think I'll be rushing out any time soon to get another one.
I regret eating it.

5.80 or something along those lines in Auckland, NZ. Honestly, they taste quite fresh, in comparison to KFC or BK, but wow they surely are off their rocker charging that kind of astronomical price for a thin slab of chicken between two buns. Its a no from me mate

not to mention $15 would feed a whole family at KFC on Tuesdays
Maccas has fucking lost the plot

that chicken "breast" has been bleached, it's basically emitting it's own glow

you should always get an extra serving of the McChicken sauce one it, its not as good without it

>people outside the US pay more than a buck without tax for a McChicken

The US McChicken is much smaller than elsewhere, it's like what leaves call a McChicken Jnr.

That's why it costs a buck. It's still no excuse for them to charge $6 in Australia for something that's only marginally bigger.

Bump

Yes ground up chicken breast mashed together to form a demented patty. Paste really isn't too far off

Cost 2.50 for two. They also have a bigger chicken sandwich that costs about as much as any other sandwich they have there not on the dollar menu

I can get 2 for $3

>It's still no excuse for them to charge $6 in Australia for something that's only marginally bigger.

OFC it's going to be a lot more expensive in Australia. Shipping costs & minimum wage are both extremely high there so yeah, stuff is going to cost more.

I think they cost $1-$2 here in the US

You mean mayonnaise?

McChicken sauce isn't mayo...

It's much worse than mayo...

2 dollars here. How the fuck does ot cost 6 dollars were ever the fuck you are? Flyover states senpai lololol

You're a dumb, impressionable person.
Try to learn from this.

It says on the box it's mayo.

Literally the entire human race should be nuked. Or *maybe* we could try eugenics to cull people with low and average IQs, but even that might not result in a decent society.

$1.20 for regular here, $1.40 for spicy

4 euros.

Literally never heard of anyone ordering one.

$1.08

Hudson Valley of New York.

>shipping costs

There's a McChicken factory in every city

>but even that might not result in a decent society.
Only whites are nips... I don't see a problem.

Yeah that sounds about right
T. Leaf

Junior Chicken*

mcgangbang costs $3
so I guess the mcchicken is $1.50?

$1.07 before tax here.

it is currently 2€ while the chickenburger, having the round format of the US mcchicken but a different sauce, is between 1€ and 1,70€ depending on restaurant.

i ordered a junior chicken once and they gave me mcchicken by mistake

one of the best days of my life

Don't be angry. They have to get that product to your area and base pricing on demand and expectations. Believe me, it takes a lot of stores to make a modest profit margin on food. You aren't getting ripped off, I promise. I'm betting its low demand in your area compounded with shipping and storage. If standards dictate I have to have something available on the menu that doesnt sell well, the space I use shipping it and keeping it ready before it goes bad is space I cant use for a better seller. I have to make it up to where chicken costs as much as beef where if the supply were regional, that wouldnt make any sense.

A lot of food in the food business gets thrown out. One of the geniuses of McDonalds is its food distribution and how they engineer everything to deliver quality food without losing money on these things. And it is quality, idc what anyone says. If you have an issue, its probably labor. Thus the weird science fiction methods you hear about and strange products that taste great when finally rendered. I was always especially impressed with how they engineer egg food delivery.

Which is also why they took a hit when hippies started demanding burger joints deal salads. They just dont have the demand. So when McD caved into these health food people (who dont have a business to run), it screwed up their whole distribution dynamics. Now I have to keep extra veggies that wont sell where I was keeping something that *did* sell. Then it goes bad, and now Im losing money in multiple directions, and have to ship more to boot.

Agreed. That's why I stopped getting the mccjocken and just get the McDonald now even tho it dlenstysdtrss good

2 mkchickens, large fries, and a large drink. $5.55

Lessee.. ~5$ i think.

>dlenstysdtrss

reppin fellow hudson valley neighbor