Why are there so many engineers, medical residents and programmers on tinder and just single in general...

why are there so many engineers, medical residents and programmers on tinder and just single in general? i thought they made it

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalschoolsuccess.com/med-school-hell/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too smart for bitches

Engineer here.
I'm in a long term relationship (yes, a real life grill) and I think it boils down to this:

1. People with even slightly above average intelligence are not easily amused
e.g.
>watching ESPN/Sky sports news for literally 12 hours a day doesn't keep you amused
>The idea of playing computer games for hours on end doesn't amuse you
>binge watching 16 hours of breaking bad literally seems like a waste of time for you

2. Arrogance
>"""we""" think we are above others

3. Higher prevalence of autism.

Tinder has an overwhelming number of engineers because they signed up thinking that they were using grindr. Then they just never deleted their accounts.

you're a fucking beta who settled with the first thing that accepted you put your dick inside it.

engineers and medical residents are too smart to get married or stick with only one pussy when they can have more.

What in the world makes you think that this set of faults necessarily applies to everybody and not just to you?

fucking check my quattro-quads

Literally this.

t. software engineer in a long-term reationship with 200+ matches on tinder :'(

>Engineer here.
>>The idea of playing computer games for hours on end doesn't amuse you
Speak for yourself, faggot

>computer games
This website is 18+ friendo

>high prevalence of autism
>The idea of playing computer games for hours on end doesn't amuse you
Yeah, it seemed a litlle contradictory, and now i know why.

Checked

the fact that video games make you upset is realy, really cringey. you sound like a horrible person to hang out with.

>binge watching 16 hours of breaking bad literally seems like a waste of time for you

I don't like gaming, unless it's something that calms my autism

but bingewatching I do

and yes, im in a long term relationship (yes, a real life wife)

Newfag

>medics
>having time for love
>having time for anything at all

medicalschoolsuccess.com/med-school-hell/

Don't get cucked

And yet he's here, posting on Veeky Forums, when he could be doing literally anything else.

Confirmation bias on your part

kek

What a fucking retard jesus christ

Well i understand it for medics.

But not for engineering. At least where i live most of them are married and have no problem.

The fact that they usually have economical stability and can enjoy the work they do tends to deliver a good environment to develop a family.