Who else here has Binge eating disorder?

Who else here has Binge eating disorder?

Tips on how to get into recovery? Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ
forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2013/10/16/research-shows-cocaine-and-heroin-are-less-addictive-than-oreos/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Stop it.

My tip would be to ask a professional for help and not idiots on Veeky Forums.

Just STOP EATING you stupid fat fuck.
If you don't know what a serving is, serve yourself only the serving size listed on the box.
Nobody would be fat if they just ate the recommended serving size.

That's like telling an alcoholic 'Just STOP DRINKING'

No, that's literally the correct procedure to quit abusing alcohol.

if alcoholics could just stop drinking they would

It's incredibly hard, very few manage it

Thumbnail looks like a giant slice of meat hanging out of the burger.

Write down what you eat and how much. Also what time.
If you keep track of what you're eating and when, it becomes easier to get yourself on some type of schedule to decrease how much you do eat when you have this issue.
There's really no easy solution or anything SUPER helpful you can get online for this. Sorry dude

there are Food Addicts groups that follow AA 12 steps, i personally think it's silly but i have a family member who does it, swears by it, and has lost probably a hundred pounds after a lifetime of being overweight.
hope this helps, OP

I'll never understand addicts. Not doing something is easy as hell.

Stop eating

Because you're not addicted to anything, dumbass. I'd really like to shoot you up with heroin for a couple weeks and then let you stop doing it and see how easy you think it is.

socioeconomic pressures have a lot to do with addiction
rich folks seldom have trouble with addiction if they're not famous. Fame dicks over you

>Because you're not addicted to anything
And I don't understand how you can become addicted. Just don't do it. Fucking easy!

SAUCE??????????
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS HOTTIE?

My advice is to eat huge portions of healthy normal food.

That's not how addiction works.
It's a disease of your mind that will destroy you to the point of rock bottom, and once you get there you will either a) die or b) change your ways. If you are not prepared to stop, then prepare to have your addiction kill you.
On a less morbid note, you've admitted to the problem, which is the first step to overcoming it, and I might consider looking into overeaters anonymous or another support group more relative to you. Also, it can be beat, and you can stop, but you will require an extremely rigorous and transparent honesty. The only people who will fail are those who are not completely honest with themselves. Godspeed(to the grave or to recovery)

t. dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ

just talked to a friend of mine, a thin hot girl, who has literally no self control when she has those binge eating moments, she once went unconscious from eating over 1kg of icecream in one sitting. She is in therapy and thats the only thing that helps, it always has a deeper problem as a root. Another girl i know pukes everything out since 15 years, also seeking help now.
Eating disorders are not normal and should be treated.

go vote for trump

then stop being ignorant.

There's no election at the moment.

stop annoying me with details.

WOW

HERE'S A SIMPLE TRICK

NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO EAT
DON'T EAT

WORKS 100%

WEIGHTLOSS IS LITERALLY THE EASIEST THING TO DO
BECAUSE IT REQUIRES ABSOLUTELY NO ACTION

try to distract yourself, involve your body. go for a walk, learn playing an instrument, mediate.

Just to hijack this thread, I suffer from ARFID. Basically, this means I have a hard time eating new things because of their texture. The last few days I've been trying really hard to get over it, but I end up being really drained after I've made an attempt at eating things. I've got a copy of one of Ramsay's cook books and have picked out some things I'd like to try. I really need to get over this. A functional adult shouldn't be doing these things, and it's only crippling my already nonexistent social life.
Do you have any advice?

>just tell the alcoholic to stop drinking!

An alcoholic has physical symptoms to contend with. They can have seizures and DIE if they don't drink.

A person with an eating disorder does not have potentially lethal physical symptoms from reducing their food intake.

Yes.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions and don't eat so much.

>asking Veeky Forums for mental health advice
Just don't be a wuss

Just eat normal amounts. it's that easy. stop being shit. /thread

good ol chew n spit

Alcohol addiction results in physiological changes. The addict produces a far greater amount of serotonin, norepinephrine and other shit. If you suddenly take alcohol (which dampens the effects of those stimulants) out of the equation, their body can't deal with the amount it's exposed to, resulting in seizures or worse.

Take a fatty's food away? WOWIT'SNOTHING

>mille déception

shop weekly and only buy enough portions to last you for a week.

and don't buy sugary candy and sweets, get your self veggies and meat along with some carbs.

it has been scientifically proven that it is is many times easier to quit heroin than it is to quit overeating.

food is more addictive than literal crack, heroin, cocaine, alcohol, and tobacco.

Do you have a source for that?

>various levels of implications, interpretations, and anecdotes

Don't do that.

fuck off, faggot. it's not my job to put your kneepads and retard helmet on so you don't hurt yourself.

fucking google it you stupid piece of shit. asking for sources is literally only done by faggots, you should have looked yourself. jesus christ you people are pieces of shit. i'd break your fucking teeth in.

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2013/10/16/research-shows-cocaine-and-heroin-are-less-addictive-than-oreos/

>Forbes
I don't know if you read that article or study but it does not support your claim. Also, you never raised a hand to anyone you fat pussy

>jesus christ you people are pieces of shit. i'd break your fucking teeth in.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000698

Get professional help. I have an ED, and I know from experience you have to have some fuckall willpower (or not be very sick) to start recovery by yourself.

Stop being a fat fuck

If cocaine is less addicting that Oreos then crackheads must be fucking pussies.

i guess you haven't met many.

they're all skinny faggots that a suburban highschooler could beat up.

i've met people that are crack USERS that you wouldn't want to mess with, though. but there's a difference between crackheads and crack users.

believe it or not, there's more people who smoke crack occasionally and have a shitty but in control poor persons life, than there are straight up crackheads who can't get 10 dollars saved because they'll get more and then look for soda cans.

Unironically just start lifting

>americans