Alright Veeky Forums, you've installed Linux, become acquainted with all its applications...

Alright Veeky Forums, you've installed Linux, become acquainted with all its applications, you've learnt Python and Bash scripting, and now you're ready to go out and earn some money.

What's your first target?

Install gentoo

You succeed at installing Gentoo, but mess up such that you have somewhat reduced performance, reliability, and power usage, and security than before.

Buy a million transistors, start building your own microprocessor.

Install it again.

One of those online gambling sites.
If i knew how to, i would use an amplifier and slow-lorris their site to take it hostage with a whole slew of computers (we are talking petabytes of traffic.

Once i have seized their site, i would then use a Virtual machine with a VPN to force them to fork over half their cash.

Then i distribute half of that to users of that site and warn them to use it wisely.

Then i keep the rest and give the remaining 10% to the church, and half of the final remnants to the poor.

leaving me with roughly 100,000 dollars.

>Then i distribute half of that to users of that site and warn them to use it wisely.
Lol'd. Following your train of thought, I would create my own gambling site, hack theirs and redirec the flow of idiots. Know what's gonna happen in your case? They'll spend the money you returned them, trying it AGAIN. The church will use your money on new cars and houses for priests, and poor will just drink your money.

>The church will use your money on new cars and houses for priests
in not an americuck you brainlet. I know which churcher can be trusted with my cash.

> hack theirs and redirec the flow of idiots
but that is easier to trace than an amplified slowlorris attack.

>They'll spend the money you returned them, trying it AGAIN
that's the point, retunr some to the bugggers i stole from and to the gamblers.

>and poor will just drink your money
nah. My plan is to find a group of poor and work with them to form a shared compund intrest account, which will by default exclude them if they do not account for their spending and do not return the same they withdrew within that month. I would only put a portion of the wealth in, and the shared intrest would provide a greater yield thus allowing for more affordability between their coalition.
but please, tell me more about your plan.

Pentagon [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

>in not an americuck you brainlet
me neither, retard.
>but that is easier to trace than an amplified slowlorris attack.
>implying that losing cash is harder to trace, than losing people
>that's the point, retunr some to the bugggers i stole from and to the gamblers.
Why?! You just lose money. In the end, the half you give to gamers will slowly flow to buggers.
>My plan is to find a group of poor and work with them to form a shared compund intrest account, which will by default exclude them if they do not account for their spending and do not return the same they withdrew within that month.
Do you know why poor people are poor? Cause they're useless. If someone could make some profit on them, they would've done it already. Never invest in losers, ever. If you see, that someone got tough luck, don't give him even more investments for a shitty reason like "i believe in you fuckturd".
> tell me more about your plan.
If i had one, i wouldn't share it even with my mirror image, let alone some user.

> [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
You couldn't've hacked your mom's ass.

>If i had one, i wouldn't share it even with my mirror image, let alone some user.
so you don't have a plan?
thought so.

Of course i don't. i'm to stupid for this shit. i'll just gonna do some not intellectually challenging job, until i eventually die. my greatest gift for humanity will be not having any kids. be grateful for not being me.

then become intellectual.
I have maths anxiety and im still working towards it, you should too brainlet.

>I have maths anxiety and im still working towards it
God you are retarded. Why are you doing this?

please explain what you mena by what you jsut said?

If by "this" you mean studying physics and computer science, then it is because i enjoy those things and find them both fascinating in their own right.

What you meant by "maths anxiety" then?

My educational psychologist told me that i have dyscalcula.
My entire life i have had only C+'s in math, but i never truly practiced or tried either.

So now i feel incompetent in math, but i am still going to try, because practice makes perfect.

>Once i have seized their site, i would then use a Virtual machine with a VPN to force them to fork over half their cash.

>force the Russian mafia to hand over their cash
>spend the rest of your now shortened life looking over your shoulder

I was put in special ed maths in middleschool, got my shit together in high school and have been getting A's in all my math classes since. Currently second year physics student.
All this bs about not being able to do maths is just an excuse for not working hard. Just fucking get your shit together and work at it untill it makes some sort of sense.

First is getting some free wifi from my neighbors.
That $200 in savings right there.
Fire up reaver and do some waiting.
Oh wait Im already doing that,I haven't payed for internet in 5 years.

trying that already.
I have finnaly made that decision. durring the summer i am going to be practicing logarythmic times tables, exponential times tables, times tables, arythmetic, algebra, etc.

I target small mom and pop businesses. They have decent amount of money, but don't have dedicated techs, or protection. This makes them fairly easy to hack with enough spear phishing. Easy target and it's fairly risk free.

>They have decent amount of money

Pretty lame attempt to justify robbing someones hard working parents.

Reinstall windows

15yo

keep like this and someday a gay is gonna rape you, grow up faggot,stop being such an innocent fuck

> dyscalcula