How to be put on a List by the U.S. Gov't

>700 page paper back
This is the one thing he shouldn't be getting away with.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdebook.website/
vid.me/Sefy
gumroad.com/l/yINac
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw he didn't get away with it
Fuck Adult Swim.

Seems like it could be a fun read.

Might buy it for the same reason I bought Tundra

I'd love to read it but fuck paying nearly $100 for an imported book

Scratch that it's over $100

how much is it?

Depends on where you live.
mdebook.website/
This is for international orders, you're kind of fucked if you live in 'Stralia or New Zeeland.

he didn't get away with anything. he's a failure now. he is like all the other losers who got tv shows like Carlos mancia abs anthony jeselnik

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

And all because he made fun of a Jew who wanted to write a hit piece on him.

The left will still deny Jews are privileged af.

MDE never dies. He's been in worse positions

So any idea on what its actually got in it?

Edgy stuff

no they wont.
but lefty jews will keep pretending theyre white in public

This is partly why Nazi Germany happened.
All sorts of fun content, stories, drawings, jokes. You name it.

Ill buy a PDF but i dont want a 700 page paperback full of memes that costs $80

Yeah it's absolutely no surprise that MDE got cancelled. It's a direct result of Trump being elected.

Pretty sure all it ever was was an outlet for the alt right so they didn't go physically crazy when Hillary won (in the reality that Big Data predicted)

>permacucked soma-smokers
>fully militarized entertainment

nice

>It's a direct result of Trump being elected.
It's a direct result of MDE being fringe anti-humor most people don't find funny. I say this as a fan of theirs.

He's a martyr now you fool.

This works incredibly well for him. Even in his conversation with Tim you can tell he hasn't completely dropped character even if he is pissed.

>Even in his conversation with Tim you can tell he hasn't completely dropped character even if he is pissed.
Source?

vid.me/Sefy

good vid theyre both whiny

Sam Hyde is just poor man's Varg

Two totally different perspectives. Sam Hyde has self-consciousness that Varg doesn't. Sam is always "on the fringe of what he belongs to". Believing that there is probably something stupid even in those things that he 'believes' in, believe in quotes because he probably doesn't commit to many beliefs or if he does, he does so admitting he isn't qualified to. His persona is as much a joke on the 'alt-right' as it is on the people he's trolling.

Varg has genuine belief and takes ideas more seriously. But it's to the point that you wonder whether or not you could even joke around about things without him interjecting to make the discussion more serious and to make sure you have the facts straight when all you'd like to do is shoot the shit.

fuck tim and fuck jews

thats pretty much what i meant
Sam is an insecure jokester, Varg is the real deal

Problem is Varg doesn't know he is a meme (he meaning the mould he represents not him specifically, though he is too). Sam does.

There is something 'weak' about Sam's approach in that it seems like detachment due to insecurity but it's clear that Sam would have an easier time understanding and reducing Varg than Varg would him. Varg would sooner write him off than try or appreciate the nuances of Sam's detachment (in that he doesn't need to fully understand it to acknowledge it is bad/not worth understanding). But it makes media backlash against Sam is entertaining because it misses the mark, whether it's his ungenuine tweets of concern about his 'terrorist' moniker or referring to his 'assistant' updating all his social media so as to deflect any liability, or whatever it may be, these outlets cannot seem to understand that his image is the joke.

who the fuck cares about "le memes and social media"?
Varg has a wife, kids and knows who to survive in nature and be independent
Sam is 30 years old and the only things he has/knows how to do is vertical videos and web desing (but is so worthy because of le memes amirite)
I like Sam and his stuff but he is fucked
Also, Varg had a cool band back in the day, Im not really a fan of metal in general but I think his early albums are pretty good
How can Sam even compete?

>who the fuck cares about "le memes and social media"
everyone

And who cares about "everyone"?
No one
People only really care about family and close friends

It's really not.

Let's just experiment mentally.

What service does MDE provide to society?

my daughter has a cold

seems like the joke went over your head.

tim is obviously acting

If you call MDE "anti-humor", you're not a fan.

What a weird conversation.

lel jesus this book is like $100 postage fuck that ebook when

wat tundra?

holy shit youre right sam hyde is literally carlos mencia george lopez spic tier now

acting gay ya

>ebook when
gumroad.com/l/yINac

It had good ratings

fuck u got me there

What a sad, hateful man.

here ya go plebs

the show was a hit

anyone has a copy of the pdf?

>What service does MDE provide to society?
They challenge the progressive establishment orthodoxy with comedy.

yes you gay I am trying to show you guys the pages I just posted two pics ya good

When they're oppressing palestinians they're white. When they get roughed up by neo-nazis they stop being white and become poor oppressed victims again.

Just like how a Peruvian security guard becomes white the moment he shoots a dindu, but if a hispanic does something praiseworthy he immediately becomes a diversity success story.

Isn't it weird how the leftists never want to dismantle Jew privilege? Strange coincidence that.

>8819231

I'll be back shortly with

Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck
my face with a knife

T-shirts

Like I'm sure Susan Sontag thought she was being self critical when she said that "the white race is the cancer of human history." It's not as if she was libeling another culture, or anything like that. Far be it from me to suggest anything of the kind.

upload it to mega and drop us the link

Anyone else heard Sam calling Tim Heidecker the fuck out?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

naw I can't do that to muh Sammy, dude needs to eat

heres one

>Not having ordered the physical edition
Everytime you gaze at your bookshelf you will feel a sting of regret for not putting MDE's magnum opus in there.

When they're oppressing palestinians they're evil, when we're oppressing middle east "lol who the fuck cares fuck shitskins."

oh I forget double think is supposedly strictly reserved for liberals

>the reality that Big Data
what are you referencing here?

Just bought the ebook and the hi res pdf is fucking great, definitely worth $14 (NOT $104)

I wonder how dumb he feels now. So many terrible people have been given shows before. Now he's one of them. I wonder if fans of Carlos Mancia's show defend it by saying "people just didn't get it". Lmao

>Sam Hyde is a terrible person
How so?

He's not funny. I guess I meant terrible comedians.

He has tens of thousands of fans. I'm pretty sure he's funny 'funny.' I'm sorry that you can't accept reality

republicucks dont riot in the streets when they lose an election. liberals do.

i swear each side personifies the other side better than themselves.

I liked World Peace but this looks like it might be the least funny book ever written.

lol so does mancia, jeselnik, Amy schumer, Justin beiber, Donald trump, Hilary Clinton. lots of shitty faggots have fans lmao.

>What service does MDE provide to society?
How is that even relevant to a TV show's survival, autismo?

He's one of very few comedians that can actually make me laugh. Name a funnier comedian, I'm pretty sure you just have shit taste.

You srsly dont think some of the vertical videos are god-tier funny?

>implying sam isnt shilling himself ITT
Hi Sam

What does Veeky Forums think of Hyde's writing?
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

>tfw mde comes out and admits they ghost wrote yurope 1 and 2

That looks like something a mentally ill person would create
Good job Sam

When am I going to be able to torrent this?

Daniel tosh
ari Shaffir
tom green
john Pinette?
bo burnham

This probably isn't even worth identifying as bait but ill do it anyway for people hesitating.

how's that bait

The fuck is this garbage

Their 1st season had higher ratings than Eric Andre's 1st season.

It was canceled because they were bad goys.

EXCLUSIVE PAGE FROM MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME BOOK, manifesto of mass WHITE MALE killer Sam Hyde

I got the book and quite honestly it is one the finest pieces of art I've yet seen

Sam is the one that came off as a bitter resentful cunt without a lick of proof.

How can you read great literature and not see people like Sam as the shitty deceitful person that he is?

So is he actually part of the alt-right or is he just doing it for shock value?

I can't tell what his real opinions are and what are just memes.

>Sam is the one that came off as a bitter resentful cunt without a lick of proof.
>without a lick of proof

That's objectively wrong though.

Also, look at some of the comments on that video from people who've been following Heidecker's podcasts/etc. They confirm.

No ones "a part of the alt right". You dont get a fucking membership card. It was orginally a term used to label /pol/ lurkers, then it was used to describe anyone who was voting for trump and liked pepe, and now its just used to describe anyone to the right of you

t. alt-right neckbeard

K

orld Peace was cancelled because Trump won. It was nothing more than an outlet for the "alt-right" to displace their feelings. Once Trump won it became irrelevant. Additionally, when Hillary lost, the "liberal side", especially the bosses holding the leashes of the "showbiz" Jews, started freaking out and striking wildly at anything unfriendly to them. The point is the cancellation was not personal against MDE, it is political censorship. People like Tim Heidecker have nothing to do with these things. They are servants. The entertainment industry is an important tool of governance and it doesn't work according to the whims of its servants. It works according to the political and financial needs of the establishment.