ITT: Post godtier carbonated drinks

ITT: Post godtier carbonated drinks

That's not blood orange.

fpbp

Soda water

I've got la croix peach-pear downstairs but I'm not gonna go get it. It's not bad though.

beer

I prefer Clementina

>carbonated drinks
*soda
ftfy.

My man.
Sour drink of the gods, drink it over anything anyday.

I fucking LOVE that drink. But given the sugar content, I won't allow myself to drink it anymore. Or at least for a while.

not even memeing, lads

not pomegranate

That's not prickly pear and orange

Only diet soda worth drinking, and it's definitely worth it.

>sugarfags BTFO

I'd like to prickle your pear :^)

I honestly like La Croix plain and other plain soda water. People have the weirdest reactions when I open a plain soda water

oh bby

My nigga. Tbh this is my first time on Veeky Forums, and wondered what it was like here. I'm giving plasma at the moment and just a bit bored. I love plain soda water and everyone looks at me crazy too. It's just fun to drink, and I don't miss pop at all.
>tfw sodafags got you to feel welcome on a new board

Pic unrelated, some badass prawns an lobster I had in Ghana

>fake ginger
At least try

mah nigga

that's not Reed's Stronger Ginger Beer

I'm fairly certain San Pellegrino has so much sugar in it you could literally set fire to it. It's basically the stuff that the Bug from Men In Black likes to drink.

just had one, it was shit

It might taste sour good, it might come dressed with a ruff round its neck like a prize poodle, but it is still full of sugar and is diabeetus in a can.

Literally the best one, glad it ended here thanks tripfag.

why fuck with sweetened anything at all?

who fucking cares buddy

go jerk off somewhere else and eat ritz crackers if you hate sugar so much why dontcha

What's the best kind of root beer lads?

God fucking damn it. Now I have to go buy some.

Personally I prefer Stewarts but we have a bunch of actual Stewarts restaurants in my state.
Mug and Barq's are both pretty sweet, A&W is way too sticky, IBC is the closest to an actual root beer, and I don't even know the other three weird ones.

This here shit I got in Norway last year

You know they're making Surge again right? Like, it's not hard to find it anymore.

I also like the cranberry variant

Now we're talking. Defintiely my favorite carbonated fruit juice right there.

But I urge for URGE!
>MFW Surge is shit and has more calories than mountain dew.