I feel like Isaac Newton didn't fully achieve his potential

he spend the last remaining time of his life with an obsession of the bible and the jewish mystics

Embarrassing.

well as Maynard Keynes said

Newton was not a rational man

"“Newton was not the first of the age of reason. He was the last of the magicians, the last of the Babylonians and Sumerians, the last great mind that looked out on the visible and intellectual world with the same eyes as those who began to build our intellectual inheritance rather less than 10,000 years ago.”"

Dude was crazy. It's why he was a genius. We're lucky he used it for anything useful at all.

Nigga give him a break, he is already dead.

He fully achieved his potential of being a meme. He is so overrated.

essentially kickstarts classical physics

but your right he is "overrated" /s

> /s
Does sci consists of redditors?

Was he who created that calculus symbol?

Such a mad man, wow

Overrated is the most overrated word on the internet

That does not apply to Newton at all.....he gave us calculus.

Even if he never did anything else but fap every day until death, that single discovery changed humanity.

i` thought Archimedes invented calculus?

>Is math invented or discovered
>honestly don't fucking know

Archimedes did some geometry shit

Archimedes was a cuck

No Ptolemy was a cuck.

>newton gave us calculus
Newton internet defence force pls go

theres people that think newton was overrated

I think people often forget that to achieve what Newton achieved starting from basically nothing, you just need to have irrational beliefs to the point of obsession. Of course, the basis of science, which is basically the belief that nature can be described by the simplest mathematical rules now seems straight-forward and obvious, because we learned in countless examples that it works. But back then, nobody had any real reason to believe that nature is in fact that simple. In opposite, nature seemed to be filled with countless unrelated mysteries. The most rational thing to assume at Newton's time was that it is impossibly convoluted and any attempt at trying to explain it in its entirety is absolutely futile.

lol
being a Christian
cringe as fuck

>be Christian
>make major discoveries in field
>be single progenitor of some form of progress for mankind

This is civil, educated society:
>hold other beliefs while remaining respectful

This is you:
>OMG U BELIEB IN SKY DADDY???
>LOL CRINGE XD

I would bet money that you're deluded enough to think you're more intelligent or capable than every Christian scientist and mathematician in history.