Whats your favorite place/position to read?

Also what is the most patrician way to hold a book and why is it pic related.

Probably the toilet, followed by the big comfy chair in my family room. Also that way of holding a book would fuck up your wrist before too long, just hold it like a normal person.

Lmaoing at wristlets right now

Op's mom

And just like that you killed my thread. Congratulations.

e-reader in bed, comfy af

reading while fucking your mom is p. good OP

Is that Swedish?

>favorite
Book on desk, held flat with hands/arms.

>holding book
The most patrician way is the "bible" way: one hand on the spine, and if necessary, the other hand keeping the book open and/or underlining the text.

Norweigan
t.swede

I read in bed and roll over every time I change pages so I can lay the book on the bed and don't have to hold it up.

Am I autistic? Does anyone else know this obscure feel? I've done it since child.

Same, brother. Except i also sometimes hold it with both hands in the air (my back aches so I need to lay completely flat after a while), I keep alternating between the three and sometimes also hold it in the air when i'm sideways instead of laying it in bed but most of the time I lay it in the bed so I don't have to hold it.

I think it's quite common. We'll be fine . . . .

Take a look at these hands.

How should I be holding my books with them?

Correct.

I dont know what this means.
But these are the only positions i can imagine.
A) you put the book on the bed and lie down on your stomach while reading.

B) you lie on your back and keep the book above you by holding the sides.

C) you do a but lie on your sides.

Currently doing a and my neck hurts like satan is sawing it but im only 20 pages in and i cant quit.

>Take a look at these hands
No thanks, I'm a government man

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE... HANDS

Those are some big guy hands papi.

If two handed, keep one on each side of the book.

If one handed, do what i did in the op. ( little finger on one side thumb on the other and then three fingers on the bridge. Book rests between fingers

PUPPEEE

Lay on my side and keep the half of my book that I'm reading tilted vertical. When I go to the next page I roll over.

>not tucking your feet in
People like you need to be put before a firing squad

this desu lad

>being this much of a bitch over how a guy in the other side of the globe lay in his bed
ok

Those hands are CUTE
C U T E

>tfw handlet

Hold my Kindle with one hand and switch the pages with my nose

I do this when I'm wearing gloves.

saaame