What's the most ridicilous conspiracy theory you've heard?

What's the most ridicilous conspiracy theory you've heard?

Other urls found in this thread:

albertocanosainenglish.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/the-revelation-of-giants-inside-rocks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are people with STEM degrees on Veeky Forums

The handlebars inside city bus lines are actually tubes that distribute a colorless and odorless gas into the bus which causes people to be more easily controlled, which is the reason people are willing to subject themselves to mind numbing jobs for little pay. Another good one was the government put satellites up that use microwave radiation to implant thoughts into peoples heads

Both of these I heard IRL

Every point on a line is secretly a collection of infinite sequences of fractions such that for any distance there is a fraction in the sequence beyond which any two fractions are separated by less than the aforementioned distance.

That's not a conspiracy. I have no idea what that is.

HAARP changing the climate

maybe this from today

SHOO SHOO WILDBERGER

or this....same topic

Would you like the basic gestalt?

Flat Earth trumps them all.

It's a theory
It's ridiculous
Because we agree to accept it as a standard definition of the real numbers despite its arbitrariness, it can be considered a conspiracy as well

I believe that's what's known as a "joke" user. Although it is Louise Mensch, so I guess anything is possible.

Holy crap, where does the loonie stop and the stroke begin?

yea i think this kind of thing is a new form of religion. the all powerful, overbearing arms of the russians.....answer to everything

I've seen quite a few articles online saying Niels Bohr was reading Vedic scripts and relating their philosophy to his work. The problem is that I can't source any the info. Is this legit or just new age hoaxing?

Flat-earthers still baffle me. Who would gain anything by tricking people into thinking the earth was flat?

tricking people into thinking the earth had curvature* -flat

holy shit never kekked this hard

The globalists.

giants inside rocks

albertocanosainenglish.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/the-revelation-of-giants-inside-rocks.html

It's a conspiracy by the airline companies to trick you into paying for longer flights.

Which flights are longer than they should be

people post images that you can't get a direct flight from australia to chile or some shit when a simple google reveals that you can, quite easily.

What's conspiracy-theoretic about a man wanting to read eastern religion ? I mean it's peculiar but people do it

The earth is velociraptor shaped.

kek

Multiverse Theory is Real and The Devil is the keeper of all STEM secrets.

Extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for centuries, and they have struck a deal with the United States government that consists of a trade which states they will secretly teach military engineers their technology as long as they can abduct humans for experimentation.

You get to fuck with normalfags.
That's why I do it. Most of them don't have the basic scientific knowledge to actually prove the earth is round, so very basic arguments trip them over and it's hilarious.

That lizard people are in control of the government. Which they are of course!

-Chemtrails
-Non-GMO and organically-raised food
-Vaccines are evil

Most conspiracy theories make me chuck. However, these three I mentioned make me rage.

chuckle*