Daily reminder that racist /pol/lack R&M fans are not welcome here

Daily reminder that racist /pol/lack R&M fans are not welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WPKAu3MpDqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've been found out redditurd

There are many better reasons to hate Rick and Morty fans than SJW bullshit.

>r*ddit implodes
>Chinese people are finally sick of their cuisine being bastardized
>Rick and Morty fans eternally BTFO
Today was a good day.

>it's racist to like stuff

For a moment I was confused and thought I was on /co/

Have a pepesandwich

lol... no Chinese actually gives a fuck.

That' little chink is just copying white SJW's pretending to be offended.

This is kinda like all you fucking white people being offeded at Ghost in the Shell when none of us actually give a fuck... kek

>What is cultural appropriation
It's disgusting how many ignorant people are on Veeky Forums right now. There is nothing more appalling than the bastardization of an ancient culture's cuisine by ignorant Americans. Much like the movie itself, the Mulan sauce piggybacks off of hard working Asian-Americans andnwaters it down to deliver cheap and artificial enjoyment to the western world. So selfish....

Only if they import it from China.

So when chinese restaurants with mexicans in the kitchen serve watered-down food, it's okay?

>There is nothing more appalling than the bastardization of an ancient culture's cuisine by ignorant Americans. Much like the movie itself, the Mulan sauce piggybacks off of hard working Asian-Americans andnwaters it down to deliver cheap and artificial enjoyment to the western world. So selfish....

fuck off white liberal brat. trying to start race wars over nothing. when we don't even give a shit.

you fucking 'merican liberals are true evil

>This is kinda like all you fucking white people being offeded at Ghost in the Shell when none of us actually give a fuck... kek

This. fucking liberals trying to stirr up hatred for their own glorification.

>you fucking 'merican liberals are true evil

starting Race wars are how liberals feel good about themselves.

This is /lgbt/ not /socialjusticeactivism/

the only thing to be offended about with GitS was how bad it was
>let's distract everybody by making the Major white
>that way nobody will notice that we've completely shat on her character by giving her a super special backstory we wrote outselves

You're not serious. This isn't YouTube comments. Only a couple idiots would think you're serious.

>>that way nobody will notice that we've completely shat on her character by giving her a super special backstory we wrote outselves

If you want to be mad at something... be mad that they had to dumb it waaaay fucking down for a white audience.

The visuals were great... the generic bad guy was fucking bullshit... changed the entire point of the story.

Liberals are insane

Literally none of this matters: a retard saying stupids things about a joke that got memed to hell that had to do with a sauce.

>There is nothing more appalling than the bastardization of an ancient culture's cuisine by ignorant American
Talk about white people problems

>asian pretending she is oppressed

asians are the majority race in the world, in all non-asian countries where they exist they are the most well educated an affluent people controlling science, industry, and medicine
the only people who oppress asians are other asians

Don't make this about race you shit. They dumbed it down for American and chinese audiences. Don't forget that Hollywood can always depend on China if a movie flops in the US.

that chink just trying to be like your 'merican niggers & get attention & play victim.

none of us chinese give a shit.

You're right, I know a lot of Arab and Iranian Doctors.

Didn't the Chinese feel embarrassed with how accurately Kung Fu Panda depicted Chinese culture and it being made by American actors/writers/animators etc etc etc?

Why hate Mulan but love Po? I don't get it.

>Reddit implodes

Explain, pls.

If you have any ideas on how to remove them, don't hesitate. Normal americans hate them too.

>I don't give a shit
>patrolling Veeky Forums for these threads
false flagging white person pretending to be chinese detected

KYS
Y
S

LE'TS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

>be white
>enslave and oppress everyone non-white
>non-whites say, no, we aren't having it anymore
>Non-whites refuse to "stay in their place" and so, muh, they started it

Conservatives really believe this.

Who would pretend to be future Korean slaves?

>be part of Khan dynasty
>enslave essentially the known world
>rape so many people 1/200 men of any race are direct blood descendents of yours
>get btfo by cave dwelling whities
>DAS WAYCISS, WHYE MANE BAD VEDDY BAD!!!!

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WPKAu3MpDqA

Fuck this is why I stay away from /pol/ please keep this rage bait away from muh chicken sandwich board

>It's racist to eat tacos if you were born in Ottawa!
bait 2/10, made me reply