Spicy Garlic

Second this

B U F F A L O

Mango habanero and the monthly flavor

I'll be a Caribbean Jerk.

Caribbean jerk, erry time

Lemon garlic powder on blazin' sauce

I had that once and my lips were burning red. No fun

Half of my wings hot, half of them medium. A cup of blazin to dip. Plenty of celery and ranch

Parmesan Garlic or Thai Curry

Mango habanero

H O T
O
T

Half this, half Caribbean Jerk.

I just got Wild and asked them to put lemon pepper seasoning on it.

Did I do it right?

Oh gosh, these seem way too spicy for me. Can I just get some plain wings with some ranch?

15 honey BBQ
5 mango habanero
Carrots

Only in Tuesday or Thursday and even then it's oveepriced

I know it's a joke but this shit legitimately bothers me. I have to go to asian places like five or more times before they finally get that whitey does actually want something legitimately spicy, and even then they refuse to go as high as they should.

I don't eat meat. I'll just have the potato salad.

>ranch
Much too spicy for me, famalam, I prefer a water dip

Blazing. Anything else is for babies.

stop forcing this meme, it's fucking dumb
even if it was true (which it isn't) it wouldn't be funny in this context, since OP's pic has some actual really hot sauces
it only has a tiny bit of comedic potential when you obviously overreact as in "black pepper on tomato? are you trying to kill me??"

I've never had BWW, but this seems like the way to go.

I want some smokey southwestern, not sure how long ago they did away with it. and they use to sell chicken legs. those were the days

now a days I'd go for medium, spicy garlic or asian zing

Half Mango Habanero, half Lemon Pepper

Desert Heat with Blazin on the side

The only true answer here

Correct answers, all others are wrong.

Mothafuckin mango habanero

The day any black or mexican eats more blazin wings than me I'll bleach my skin porcelain white and tattoo the word "wonderbread" on my forehead

Spicy Garlic

Love me some garlic

Lemon pepper because I'm bland and milquetoast as FUCK

Seconding mango habanero. The sweetness makes the high heat level tolerable. Anything hotter than that is not enjoyable. If the heat level is so high that it makes the food become difficult to eat, you're doing it wrong.

I just went there tonight and got half Thai Curry and half Wild. My buddies and I stayed a few minutes after the meal just shooting the shit and I got the worst diarrhea ever. I had to rush to the toilet and I shit like half my body weight. I should probably start eating a more balanced diet to account for splurges.

>eating at BW2
>2017

"Hot" is literally fucking inedible.

Reformulated blazin.
Not for man points, but because ghost pepper is delicious.

This is a joke, right?

Spicy fucking garlic. I buy bottles of that shit it's so good. Then I vary between Hot and Wild

GIMME DA FOOD NIGGA I AIN'T PAYING FO SHIT BITCH NIGGA YO YO

*proceed to get shot*

You guys jest, but this is literally my father.

Honestly anything but Hot is one of two things

>"duuuuuuuuude so much flavor lmao" heresy

>xd Im a real man I eat food so spicey it literally overwhelms my tastebuds so I cant taste anything else

Hot wings with either ranch or blue cheese is the only way to eat them

what a stupid fucking excuse for a restaurant

Desert heat

Wet wings are for faggots.

>honey BBQ + garlic

Mild.

What... i'm not very into spicy food? I-i wanna learn anyways...

My nigga

Why is that the "white people don't spice their food" stereotype trigger them the most out of any stereotype?

Most stereotypes are funny because they have a hint of truth. This one doesn't.

cause it's blatantly false

It absolutely does

>1 picture represents 500,000,000 people.

I'll have the reformulated blazin'

It's probably not even that hot, I'm immune to suicide wings unless it's some insane gimmick

>500,000,000 people.
>Out of 7.5 billion
>considered a majority

Really made me think

>implying only this has only happened once

Let's be serious for a moment. White people generally prefer less-spicy foods on average. Will you find outliers? Of course: I'm one myself, given that I feel any food whatsoever can be improved with a dash or more of hot sauce.

I even picked up my love of spice in a typically white way: my parents slathered my fingers in Tabasco when I was a child, to keep me from biting my nails. It worked, with the unintended side effect of addicting me to the endorphin rush of a burning tongue. To this day, I'll randomly take a shot of Louisiana or Tabasco just for the jolt and the pure nostalgia of it.

I only know one person who eats like this, and she's 70 years old with some kind of stomach disease, meaning she can only eat things steamed or cooked in water with no spices
that might be the source of that pic actually

Blacks and beans don't live to be 70

>my parents slathered my fingers in Tabasco when I was a child, to keep me from biting my nails
what the fuck

Hey, they had to reserve the slaps and beatings for serious shit. Can't whip a child over every minor infraction, you know

Your parents sound like they abused you

It's gonna have to be spicy garlic for me

I feel like you were born after the 90's

10 Salt and Vinegar
10 Desert Heat
Blue Cheese.

Sometimes an order of fried cheese curds.

D E S E R T
E
S
E
R
T

H E A T
E
A
T

These niggas have top tier taste.
Sauced wings are for babies. I bet you saucers dip your already wet wings in ranch too. Why not just drink sauce at that point?

>"black stereotypes are true and funny xD"
>"Don't you dare make fun of how I find water too spicy!"

kek

unfortunately anything above thai curry is about my cutoff. otherwise i try to mix it up and get something different every time i go.

then again, i don't really go anymore. it was awesome when the restaurant first opened but now everyone's gotten complacent and service kinda sucks.

Honey BBQ, Asian Zing and Lemon Pepper

spicy food is overrated you want just a nice tinge of spice anything above yellow is just pointless and just attention seeking

Spicy food is good, you fucking faggot.

Just because you have bitch tits doesn't mean we do.

Live a little, pansy.

point proven
look at me i can eat something that has no taste but makes my mouth hurt im so strong and manly. might as well eat a piece of coal

>I am illiterate

why get so butthurt about it? it's literally just bants, no need to get so wound up over it. why do i get the feeling half the people bitching about the "white people don't like spicy food" or "white people don't spice their chicken" memes are the same ones that tell racist jokes anyway.

>make joke that isn't funny
>person tells you joke isn't funny and why it isn't funny
>WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT IT WTF

Jerk or Buffalo
>no dry rub Cajun
Tsk

What if ur like me and hot makes you cry so much you use up all the napkins?

On Thursdays I always get a mix of the Carribean Jerk, Thai Curry, Mango Halbenero and Spicy Garlic

Half hot, half salt and vinegar. Bleu cheese and celery. And skip the middle man and get me some pepto bismol too.

'92, what does that have to do with anything?

Umm yes I'll take 4 carribean jerk, 4 bourbon honey mustard, 4 teriyaki, and 4 salt and vinegar. Only the flats.
>You're a big eater
4 you

>Eat two of every flavor and save the rest for tomorrow.
Fuck me I want to go to b-dubs now.

I agree with this. Honestly though I don't like bww that much. It's too loud, there's usually too many people, and it looks like in the past few years there must have been some sort of corporate initiative to make the waitstaff attempt to engage with you like you're an obnoxious dudebro.

Just bring me my wings and keep the beer coming.

I'd much rather just make some wings myself at home and get drunk and watch baseball alone.

I find this ironic because BWW is always full of white people.

I get blazing and that ask for the desert heat rub

>oh gosh
high quality shitpost

You are right, they do tend to use spicy food less on average, but is their food worse? Absolutely not.
Most of the best cuisines on earth come from Europe, so while they may not lay on summodt saus nigguh, it doesn't mean their cuisine is bad at all. People love Italian food, French food, Greek and German food, but you won't find a lot of Somalian food enthusiasts, or Ugandan food entrepreneurs, partly because African food is objectively inferior to even the worst of European food(British and such), and partly because they don't have food.

Mango Habanero is fucking delicious. I seriously pity you if your tolerance is so low you can't taste the flavor.

>"white people dont like spicy food!"
t. flyover thirdies

Fucking disgusting
People who like ranch deserve to be de-tongued

Mango Habanero all day. I am white.

In our own countries, yes, but Jews don't like that and refer to the majority of the world as "minorities" to blackmail whites with our own empathy.

>no taste
Hahahaha this is what little milk babies actually think. Get mango Habanero, you pussy

Never eaten there, but
>Bourbon Honey Mustard
>Spicy Garlic
>Asian Zing
>Caribbean Jerk
>Thai Curry
>Mango Habanero
all sound really good.

The spicy meme is pretty much all anecdotal evidence. I've never met a a white person who could handle anything hotter than Sriracha

>I've never met a a white person who could handle anything hotter than Sriracha
That's because white people avoid smelly ethnics such as yourself.
Your loss, untermensch.

So you've met like 2 white people? Neat

Psst, its the blacks who have shit taste when it comes to heat. Not Mexicans. They have literally hundreds of hot sauces while black people pour Tabasco or Frank's all over everything. So, yes, it literally is flavourless heat

Cool fag. I'm white as shit, and siracha may as well be syrup to me. I fucking love everything spicy, once had an indian gf, ate their relatives hottest dishes man fit right in. So fuck off, some of us love spice cus its the only thing we ever feel anymore