>he paid unnecessary tuition for a name
>his interviewers likely wont give a shit about his university

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-5fYi67X2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the Ivy League meme
>his professors have vast networks in high places
>the name of his school automatically gets him past initial resume screens
>he has access to higher availability of grants/fellowships and other sources of funding

what a fucking brainlet

Which Ivy League? Usually interviewers care if it's a well-known one.

>unnecessary tuition for a name
school name matters.

enjoy going to a BK randy university and getting your resume trash manned by HR.

UMich, Rensselaer, CSM and many more have great names with a lower price.

But, if you go to Harvard, you can remind people that you went there for the rest of your life

I knew this chick in grad school who introduced herself as Liz from Harvard

Most Harvard grads will tell you they went there within 5 minutes of talking to them

>Liz from Harvard

that's hilarious. i remember watching a tv show (kind of a ripoff of the apprentice) where one of the contestants was a lady in her mid-thirties who mentioned the fact that she went to harvard law school 2-3 times every episode.

Arent all Ivy League schools, by their very definition, well known/respected ones?

Ayy, I go to RPI (Rensselaer). Great school, but I'm not sure about that lower price claim. Personally I do pay a lower price than people pay to go to Ivies, but I got some scholarships and a $25k/yr grant. I know most people have to pay a lot more to come here.

Related
youtu.be/1-5fYi67X2Q

If i went to HLS i would mention it every 5 minutes too.

Not true at all. I go to Cornell and pay less than 15k. RPI would have cost like 30-50 because they're stingy bastards at the financial aid office

>Rensselaer
>lower price
Bullshit. I ended up attending a city college because a $48k grant wasn't enough for a poorfag like me.

If you would have any trouble paying they will provide financial aid from their endless pockets of money

RPI is one of the best college names for the Northeast but it is more expensive than Ivies and unable to give our as much financial aid.

When I said college names in this post I meant college names for engineering

>he fell for the biggest meme of all

>developing relationships and friendships with potential millionaires and elites
>meme

boi if you don't stop

Maybe not Brown.

The fuck? Just make use of your professors' and school's reputations. For a job, you should get a lot of good opportunities with campus recruiting and internships. For academia, there will undoubtedly be a lot of competitive, but really worthwhile undergrad positions.
I wish I went for Ivy League, even if it would have cost more at the end.

>If you would have any trouble paying they will provide financial aid from their endless pockets of money
This. Their alum are donating for a reason. They're looking for all manners to retain top talent and keep themselves on top.

Lehigh is better and meets 95% of student need, too.

>be amerifat
>pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn college algebra, intro to proofs (because all of the other courses aren't proof based and rely just on memorising things) or calculus, aka "learn those 5 formulas and 20 canonical derivatives and integrals by heart"

>>he fell for the Ivy League meme
There's a reason every pimpled shitface high schooler is sucking cocks left and right and flexing their jaw muscles to get into these schools. Once you get in, you're cruising in life. You can major in some fluff Medieval Flute Masturbation major and build your network of rich snobs who will give you a job because you sucked some Chad's cock at a frat grathering one night.

>>he paid unnecessary tuition for a name
If your family makes his interviewers likely wont give a shit about his university
Come on nigger, Ivy Leaguers will bypass the bullshit interviews by leveraging their connections. And they're not interviewing for some wagecuck entry level position. They're getting hired directly to management positions.