My father would only eat rare beef. And, from him, I learned a great ordering technique

My father would only eat rare beef. And, from him, I learned a great ordering technique.

When the waiter/waitress asked him how he would like his steak cooked, he would say, "I would like my steak cooked...", and then pause. He wouldn't say anything until the server stopped writing, and looked at him. Once dad had, and held, eye contact, he would grin, and say, with the slightest of a nod from his head, "rare", while looking the server straight in the eyes.

And, after the meal, he would make the effort to thank the waiter/waitress for insuring that his meal was prepared to his liking, (often, personally giving a few extra bucks to the person, as tip addendum). And, he would ask our server to pass along his thanks to the entire kitchen staff.

With this method, it was very seldom that he was ever put in the position of sending his order back.

Even when, rarely, his order was overcooked, our server seemed to always be at our table, asking if his steak was cooked to his liking. Again, if he paused, looked at his steak, and cocked his head just a bit to the side, the server was always more than happy to bring him another steak, properly cooked.

I saw this method work in restaurants that we frequented, and restaurants in which we were first timers. And, I've adopted this method. For some reason, it works.

Yoroshiku,
Andy

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you and your dad sound like fags

/thread

Your da is one smart and charming morhafucka.

Did he tip with a rip, too?

>Even when, rarely, his order was overcooked
>rarely

Is this from reddit?

if you don't mind being a weird asshole you could just scream rare rare RARE. it'd be no more rude and spare everyone some time dealing with you

rarefags > welldonefags

ofc if you want a steak you should just make it at home, cheaper and you only have yourself to blame if you fuck it up

When I used to wait tables I hated people who were fucking full of themselves like you and your autistic dad. Good way to ensure your food or drink gets fucked with. My favorite was getting some sweat from under my nutsack on my fingers and swirling them in your drink

fpbp

your dad was a bit of a knobhead, sorry mate

FPBP

You risk felony aggravated assault charges because you wanted to have a giggle and tell your friends on Veeky Forums about it?

For some reason I fail to believe you.
Mods can quite literally give your IP over and have the cops show up at your door for admitting to a felony here, bud.

boy am i laffin

>Once dad had and held, eye contact, he would grin.
He is flirting with the waitress, you autist.
Your dad sounds like a total douche.

>And, I've adopted this method.
Now you are also flirting with waiters and waitresses? But unknowingly...
I can't even...

>Mods can quite literally give your IP over and have the cops show up at your door for admitting to a felony here, bud.
>swirling nutsack sweat
>felony
wew

Your dad is an asshole.

Your dad is a fucking retard

Yes friendos, this is a class 1 felony in most of the US.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365

A bit of ball sweat isn't going to put anyone at danger of death or bodily injury or create a circumstance that manifests extreme indifference to such risk.

I will happily force myself to vomit on your restaurant floor and get you jailed for a decade if I find a pube in my food. You don't have to kill me or harm me for the ten year sentence, just make me feel ill.

Enjoy your employment after getting a felony.

Also you aren't allowed to discuss or advocate breaking the law on this website.

Jesus wept! Are all Americans as retarded as you?

>yoroshiku
kill yourself, andy

Yeah just like all those stories you always hear about cops busting down user's doors to arrest them for things they said on Veeky Forums? Sure it happens all the time, pal.

they are. it's just swept under the rug so Veeky Forums can survive. how do you think law firms specializing in copyrights make their money?

most of the people who work in restaurants are convicted felons anyway, why else would they be working there lmao

Faggots, the both of you. A pox on both your houses!

people like you should hit the gas showers
fucking with people's food is bullshit

Mods can't do this but you can, user.

So, when you and your dad fuck, who is the bottom and who is the top?

at least we know where OP got his autism

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums YOU LAME ASS WHITEKNIGHT FUCKING FAG

NO ONE CARES FAGGOT

CALL THE FUCKING VOPS

ILL STILL SPIT IN UR FUCKING DRINK

PUSSY

>Also you aren't allowed to discuss or advocate breaking the law on this website.
This site is basically built on hate speech and threats of harm, you really think we give a fuck?

Your dad sounds pretty fucking gay.

This is almost as good as Doublemint Dave.

>Why You Should Never Tip: The Thread

It's a good thread.
About how you pick your retail or waitress work only in certain thoughtfully chosen neighborhoods.

Fuck off you paranoid faggot and stop stinking up this board. Unless you're posting pedo shit no one gives a fuck.

Pretty much this. Enjoy your range ban, OP.

>we
Says the reddit tourist that discovered ck a week ago.

Leave me out of this

Yoroshiku,
Andy