Go out to restaurant

>Go out to restaurant
>They don't have a vegetarian option

>realize I'm a normal person who can eat meat
>order non-vegetarian option
literally a non-problem.

Is this a "feels good man" thread?

Sounds like a great place free of faggots.

Anonymous 04/16/17(Sun)01:06:25 No.8817159▶
I'M A VEGETARIAN
[stale meme picture in it's most basic form with shit quality and artifacts]

Dinner is served OP

>Ask waitress if anything is meat free
>She says, "is fish okay?"
>Get up and leave

>Go out to restaurant
>"I'd like a vegetation salad please"
>I'm sorry sir none of our salads are vegetation.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>No veggie option (Not even a salad)
>family has all ordered
>Waitress looks at me
>I just sigh and say I'll just keep eating the free bread.

never orderd the "green salad with chicken" but without chicken stripes option?

>Order the chicken alfredo without the chicken
>it arrives with chicken
>mumble to waitress that I can't eat it, and that I need another one without meat
>Dad starts making a scene and starts picking the chicken off my plate with his fingers, yelling how I always have to make a scene with my weird restrictions
>Waitress walks off before I can tell her I still can't eat the pasta because it's touched meat and my family end up splitting my noodles between them while I try to fill up on water

>turns out bread is made with fat rendered from beef stock.

>Go out to a vegan restaurant
>They don't have a meat option

lol your dad sounds like he needs to be necklaced

post his address op

>go to pizza place
>order a veggie, no cheese
>cashier laughs at me and says "no, really. What can I get you?"
>wait for my pizza to be cooked while the cashier whispers to his coworkers and points at me
>think they were calling me Mr. Tomato Bread, but I'm not sure

Cringe. Neck yourself please.

Why the fuck would you EVER go to a vegan restaurant?

Sounds good, what restaurant is this?

>Mother forgot I was vegetarian again so I'm stuffing myself on mashed potatoes (the only thing at the table without meat) at family Christmas dinner
>extended family start yelling at me for hogging all the potatoes and calling me a picky eater with the palate of a child
>I try to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but all the beer is this Christmas Bacon Beer shit

>calling me a picky eater with the palate of a child
And they are correct to say this.

>getting my weekly carton of chocolate soy milk at the grocery store
>cashier says I should have been drinking cow milk. Then I wouldn't have been so short and skinny.
>then she says adults shouldn't be drinking chocolate milk, but at my size it doesn't really matter

get like some french fries, everyone has those

This didn't happen.

What if the french fries are cooked in lard?

>order veggie option
>it's another episode where the cashier feels like she has to tell me about that one time she gave up meat for a week but loves it too much to give if for good and doesn't know how I can do it and maybe she'll try it again if she wants to go on another diet sometime, and she saw that one documentary and was horrified by it so she looked into grass fed beef but it was too expensive so what can she really do about it

Fucking hate when idiots dont realize that pizza without cheese exists.

>b-but then it's just dough with sauce
Yes it is

Why bother?

Maybe stop your autism to avoid sotuations like this

>be a vegetarian
>not just eat raw vegetation

fucking pathetic

heating, roasting and baking is only for ominvoires?
>fucking pathetic

Correct. Go outside and chew on the grass.

>he doesnt eat his fresh kill raw

>Eating plants

Fucking MONSTER. Plants have feelings too.

I only eat fungus and mold that I grow myself

I only eat cultivated bacteria that I grow on my own body.

kek

I tried this but I couldnt get enough volume to feed myself. Whats your secret?

Currently I have a pile of my own shit in a special room where I cultivate fungus and mold that I eat. Occassionally I cut open some wounds on my body and infect it with feces so that I can grow some extra delectable mushrooms from myself.

Of course, this options is still not perfect since I am still murdering fungus in cold blood but its the best option I have found so far. I'm donating 99% of my funds to charity as penance.

You have to remain completely sedentary and lay in your own filth. Movement just means there's a chance of killing innocent spores anyway.

>restaurant with no veg option
Really? Did you go to a meat shack? I don't think I've ever been to a restaurant that didn't at least have some sort of vegetable dish you could order.

Yer dad is based user

Just suck it up and endure it. Vegatarianis/veganism would be a lot more feasible if you could tolerate a little fat contamination.

>meat shack
That's a great idea for a food truck concept. Drive to location, reconfigure truck into shack-like structure.

My parents agreed to prepare vegetarian food for me when I lived with them on one condition. On holidays and at big family gatherings I'd just eat the meal that was prepared.

For food.

>'d just eat the meal that was prepared.

cook your own food you fucking cuck

Omnivores enjoy the superiority of remaining free to eat both meat and vegtable cuisine. Ya don't pussy out of a meal just cause they use some weird ingredients.

This thread is wasted on you retards. This is gold.

>guaranteed replies, the thread
>not knowing what fare the restaurant has before going

>vegan
>suddenly surprised he was cucked

Idiot. Just how do you view the world again?

It's not the ingredients user, it's the staff and clientele. Ever been around a vegan? Imagine a building full of them.

>oh no there's a little meat broth in this vegetable dish
Just fucking eat it. If there's no actual meat texture, it's close enough in a bind.

Most vegans I've eaten with were apologetic about their dietary restrictions more than anything else.

Catholic here, go fuck yourself, also, happy Easter.

t. almond cheese

I hope you know that she saw you as a pathetic low-test beta because of your diet.

I love and eat meat but I get you.
Sometimes I just wanna have a tasty vegetarian meal when I go out... it's always nice to have the option available if you want it.

>I made a retarded decision so everyone must cater to me

Why don't you just get a fucking pizza pie?

Tomato pie* I meant

meat stock in the sauce.

Sure, but at that point might as well have spaghetti sauce and dip bread into it.

I've only been to one vegan restaurant in Chicago. I asked for a recommendation and they made a suggestion. It was a pretty down to earth experience and the food was pretty good too. I would go back there if I go back to Chicago.

Grass fed beef is a meme. If you eat beef often enough that you NEED leaner beef, you'll probably have a heat attack by 50 no matter what

>Inb4 skittles beef

>I'm a retard
>Fuck you guys why aren't you retards too?

>catholic, therefore has the right to be self-righteous

[spoiler]vegeratians suck[spoiler]

>Give up meat and dairy
>Eat a healthy balance
>When eating salads or healthy meals, fat people at work make snide remarks while shoveling Snickers bars and chicken nuggets down their jowles
>Fat people are the problem, not meat eaters

>sister decided to become a vegetarian a few years ago
>whenever she visits she makes her own main dish to avoid situations like you
>she actually ended up becoming an awesome cook because of this and her dishes are always the first to go

You only have yourself to blame. Cook your own awesome dishes to suit your own needs and then not only do you have to worry about having no food to eat, but you'll actually learn to cook and impress your family

agreed
fat fucks are the worst
Every time I come across an actual landwhale I skip a few meals. I don't ever want to look like them...

>love meat
>know everything wrong about it (health-related)
>will never make it to the year when we can extend our lifespan
>eternity of oblivion because I can't keep my fucking mouth shut

At least I don't judge anyone for what they like to eat, am I less of a faggot?

>see this at work all the time
>start eating alone so I don't have to deal with it
>user why are you so antisocial during lunch

Why are people so obsessed with eating with other people? Why is it considered weird when someone who spends all day dealing with people wants 30 minutes alone to unwind?

>Ask for plain water
>There's no plain water
>Only stupid expensive bottled mineral water

Live your life user, just don't be an active negative to the folks around you and you're fine

Should have asked for tap water.

You are a child

>goes to restaurant that specializes in meat products
>complains on Veeky Forums that their kind is not a priority
>ayy lmao

Oh no, someone wants to talk to me, they may want to be my friend! The nerve!

Wait is it weird that I pull of the cheese and meat when I eat pizza?

bump

>can't eat the pasta because it's touched meat
top kek

>order vegetarian option
>they serve meat anyway
How do these incompetent chefs get jobs?

You deserved every bit of humiliation you received.

I would enjoy being on my own 100% of the time as much as I would enjoy being around people 100% of the time.

I bet if you sauted that in some coconut oil, added a little salt, pepper, along with some lemon juice and zest it'd be pretty good.

>pushing your retarded degenerate diet on your family
>hurr meat is bad but alcohol is okay
Vegiscum are retarded freaks who are immune to all kinds of reasoning and logic.

>hurr meat is good for you and so is alcohol t. omni faggot fat lords

>vegetarians

Where are you eating that doesn't have salads

>vegetarians are THIS homophobic

>"vegetarians are so preachy and obnoxious!"
>mention vegetarianism and all replies are just name calling and say how much people hate vegetarians

Really ferments my soy beans

Chicken Alfredo without Chicken still uses dairy products
Why even fucking bother being vegetarian if you're still going to use animal products? All or nothing, pussy

Dishes using eggs and dairy can still considered vegetarian, just not vegan.

Which is pussying out
Either be vegan or don't bother
Either support the cattle industry like the rest of us or don't

>le all or nothing culture XDDD it 2017 moderashun? WUTS THAT LOOL TRMP

Do you people breathe? Or do you rely on anaerobic respiration?

The cattle industry is horrible. Either turn a blind eye or actually stop supporting it, not this namby pamby half-assed shit.

I am starting to wonder if science needs to look into these people on a genetic and cellular level. I am starting to think they didn't join us past the prokaryotic / eukaryotic branch on the tree of life. They certain seem less evolved than the great apes at this point. They seem to share many traits with fungi.

Most vegetarians use vegetarianism as a transitional tool

>doesn't understand that there's no point in cutting out meat due to animal cruelty and not cutting out milk which is just as cruel

It literally is all or nothing. It makes no sense to support one and not the other

>bf makes me go vegan
>ask him why one day
>"so you'll stay weak and be easy to manipulate"
>pins me to the bed
>fucks me
>tell him he's hurting me
>he thinks I'm joking
>don't really mind that he's fucking me it's just that he's squeezing my arms too hard
>leaves bruises
:(

This is why homophobes hate us

>eggs and milk sourced locally from free range animals is the same as killing pigs for bacon

Take your edgelord meme shit down the road, son. No one here is buying your bullshit.