Don't mind me, just posting the best Goosebumps book

Don't mind me, just posting the best Goosebumps book

They were all the same, man.

>...and then I saw an axe wielded by a maniac.
>I let out a blood curdling scream.
END OF CHAPTER

CHAPTER 2
>It's your turn to chop wood, Alex!
>C'mon dad!

lol

This smug motherfucker has pumped out over 400 books in 20 years.
How the fuck

He has millions of dollars, he can't get that mole removed?

"Josh and I hated our new house.
Sure, it was big. It looked like a mansion compared to our old house. It was a tall redbrick house with a sloping black roof and rows of windows framed by black shutters.
It’s so dark, I thought, studying it from the street. The whole house was covered in darkness, as if it were hiding in the shadows of the gnarled, old trees that bent over it.
It was the middle of July, but dead brown leaves blanketed the front yard. Our sneakers crunched over them as we trudged up the gravel driveway.
Tall weeds poked up everywhere through the dead leaves. Thick clumps of weeds had completely overgrown an old flower bed beside the front porch.
This house is creepy, I thought unhappily.
Josh must have been thinking the same thing. Looking up at the old house, we both groaned loudly.
Mr. Dawes, the friendly young man from the local real estate office, stopped near the front walk and turned around.
“Everything okay?” he asked, staring first at Josh, then at me, with his crinkly blue eyes.
“Josh and Amanda aren’t happy about moving,” Dad explained, tucking his shirttail in. Dad is a little overweight, and his shirts always seem to be coming untucked.
“It’s hard for kids,” my mother added, smiling at Mr. Dawes, her hands shoved into her jeans pockets as she continued up to the front door. “You know. Leaving all of their friends behind. Moving to a strange new place.”
“Strange is right,” Josh said, shaking his head. “This house is gross.”
Mr. Dawes chuckled. “It’s an old house, that’s for sure,” he said, patting Josh on the shoulder.
“It just needs some work, Josh,” Dad said, smiling at Mr. Dawes. “No one has lived in it for a while, so it’ll take some fixing up.”
“Look how big it is,” Mom added, smoothing back her straight black hair and smiling at Josh. “We’ll have room for a den and maybe a rec room, too. You’d like that—wouldn’t you, Amanda?”
I shrugged. A cold breeze made me shiver. It was actually a beautiful, hot summer day. But the closer we got to the house, the colder I felt.
I guessed it was because of all the tall, old trees.
I was wearing white tennis shorts and a sleeveless blue T-shirt. It had been hot in the car. But now I was freezing. Maybe it’ll be warmer in the house, I thought."

Bravo, Stine.

Attack of the Mutant and Don't Go to Sleep were the best.

Ghost Next Door and Night in Terror Tower, second best.

The CYOAs were a lot of fun

I preferred Attack of the Muslim

>not Night of the Living Dummy
What a plebeian

Remember the you choose the scare books? I remember one of the endings to one of them was that evil chickens ate you. I think it was the Curse of the Moving Gravestones or something like that?

How could you be so misled, OP?

how do you guys remember these things, my childhood is a blur

the best goosebumps book is the one where these guys get in a car crash on a snowy night and stay at this farm house and get murdered and the protagonist makes out with a hot babe

Having a prolific memory is one of the perks of autism.

I remember one about a kid who was a swimmer, but that's all I remember about it

>Not Say Cheese and Die... Again!

That got a good laugh out of me

I remember this one the most. Not sure why.

The Haunted School was patrician.

It's the only one I remember.

The best part about these books were the covers

kek

It's a memorable cover. Often, the Goosebumps covers were far more provocative and exciting than anything in the actual book. Pic related.

Yeah, I had one about a haunted carnival that I read the shit out of. It amazed me as a kid how many different paths you could take in just ~100 pages.