Find girl who reads good books

>find girl who reads good books
>man what a rarity this girl could be my everything

>find guy who reads good books
>nothing special

who exactly are you quoting here?

>men are smarter than women
wow what an astute observation

In my experience the small population of people who are lit are usually female.

Most guys I meet who fancy themselves well read always have 1984, LotR and probably some Nietzsche book they've never read as part of their top 5.

Not even memeing.

Both are equally rare, you just interact with men more regularly.

/thread

you don't get to
>/thread your own post

eh, i dunno. im in my 2nd year of college and im an english major and i've met NO ONE that reads good books. not a soul.

while this makes me sad, it also makes me happy to see that there's little to no competition. gonna crush some faggots with my writing by the time im 30.

>implying dummie sophomores at a flyover state school could possibly be Veeky Forums
>implying you aren't one of them

education is about what you put into it bub

youll grow up someday too dont worry

this is true but please no saying 'bub' and also please no 'you'll grow up and realize this'

Yeah. If you look up statistics you'll see that on average women read more than men and prefer literary fiction when men genre or non-fiction.

I've met a fair share of Veeky Forums girls and all of them were pretty fun to hang out with. I've never met a Veeky Forums guy but if you consider this board an example I imagine he would likely be an obnoxious pseud.

My grad classes in English (both the MA and PhD years) were full of smart literate girls, many of whom were surprisingly hot (and more women are getting doctorates then men now). This whole "gurlz don't know lit" crap is juvenile idiocy, because we don't care that most of the guys around don't read anything at all, but if you see a female with a trashy novel, you feel vindicated. The statistics are correct, and your anecdotal social circle is not.

It's a bitter /r9k/ faggot who keeps postin these women threads. There are at least three a day

Just sage and report and move on

It's [CURRENT CENTURY] literature is dead!

Wow, in stark defiance to literary norms, you are firmly a heterosexual.

This broad is fuckin' pissed off.

And this white knight thinks he's gonna get laid for whining about /r9k/ in every thread like a little bitch.

You've got us, faggot. Even those within legit literary circles a few short decades ago are mostly forgotten nowadays.

Now consider Veeky Forums is not, nor ever will be, a legit literary circle.
No it isn't.

Education is about reputation.

You'll realise this as soon as you graduate. Sooner, if you're unlucky.

>This broad is fuckin' pissed off.
>And this white knight thinks he's gonna get laid for whining about /r9k/ in every thread like a little bitch.
>that writing style
>those mannerisms
Reddit

I've never been on Reddit in my life, and I was once held but not charged by police for beating my girlfriend. I am the least Reddit person in this thread and you are the most Reddit person.

>I've never been on Reddit in my life
Then what gives you the ability to judge how Reddit you are?

I agree, but you can't /thread your own post, fucking retard.

This t b h

It's an English degree. Why does nobody doing it read?

because English majors are retards who want something easy

Reading the Greeks and the Bible legitimately made me hate women. Every girl I've ever dated has tried to rush sex, and when I tell them I want to wait until I'm sure of my feelings, they lose interest and go fuck some guy who is as morally depraved as they are. My last girlfriend cheated on me when I was on a 2 week stay in another state visiting my terminally ill father.

Women are really just disgusting people, OP. Dogs have more loyalty and control than they do. Stop wasting your time and mental energy thinking about them.

>I was once held but not charged by police for beating my girlfriend.

an inability to control your emotions is not something to brag about

>Dogs have more loyalty and control than they do.
This doesn't really say anything. Dogs have more loyalty than humanos