I'm a service champion at Taco Bell. Taco Bell thread?

I'm a service champion at Taco Bell. Taco Bell thread?

Also, fuck you if you sit at the drive thru window after getting your food

I'm a sandwich artist at subway and fuck you

Mayonnaise isn't paint

And tacos aren't swords

hahaha service champion

>I'm a certified chef.
Everyone ITT kill yourselves and get a real fucking job.

I'm not a chef I'm a service champion you ass

Cmon get with the program

No but they regularly praise me on my ability to stock cups and sauces. One could suggest that I'm the CHAMPION of the customer, always making sure they get their sauce and/or cup

I sit there after I get my food to check that you got my order right you forgetful prick.

Well la dee da mister fast food extraordinaire, I'm glad you found your niche in life catering to the arbitrary whims of fat people with too much money and no sense of taste.

This. I've had to fix my order a few times because the """service champion""" fucked up my order and forgot something.

thank you for your service. and people who dont pull away from the window within 3 seconds of getting their food should all be shot.

>sit at the drive thru window after getting your food
who does this?

Get my order right once in a while, and I won't have to sit at the drive through to check it all, you incompetent fuck.

This, desu

>not checking the order

It's pretty rare that we fuck things up. It mostly happens when the customer doesn't speak English well and we can't understand them

pull around the front and don't block people, you hockey puck

No, you always check things then and there.

>Also, fuck you if you sit at the drive thru window after getting your food

why do you hate niggers?

Maybe if you fucks could get my order right I wouldn't have to sit at the window digging through the bag to double check my shit, wasting both our time

sensible chuckle

McDonalds blacksmith here, kys

Burgerking knave here
Tacobell ain't shit

can't you fucking read you stupid nignog

Jack in the Box fryer here. Everything breaks all the time. The other day the vent hood broke and the entire kitchen + restaurant were smoky as hell. The day after that a drain under the grill got clogged and half the kitchen was flooded.

Fun fact, depending on the day we need to keep either 2, 4, or 6 tacos ready for customers, which means fully assembled lettuce and all under the heat lamp. BUT, if you ask for no sauce, we'll have to make them fresh for you (and then you can ask for sauce from the person at the window).

Try ordering the 10 piece nugget and 2 frank's red hot sauce. Squeeze the sauce out onto the nuggets, close the lid on the box, and shake like hell. Congratulations, you just made boneless buffalo wings that are the exact same as anywhere else.

A whole extra portion of cheese and bacon on the bacon cheddar potato wedges is free. Word of warning though, it's fucking disgusting when we assemble it, I sure as hell will never gulp down that microwaved neon cheese again.

If they have the buttery jack, they can still make the herb butter fries.

>went to taco bell last week
>you guys didn't give me any sauce or napkins
Fuck you

This. If you do it later they'll make a scene and say you just ate it or hid it and are trying to get free bonus food.

What would you recommend getting there?

Fuck you, I'm making sure you didn't give me last night's soggy ass tacos, you incompetent fucks.

You serve one thing and you can't even do that right half the time. Sad!

yes

Maybe missing out on that sixth taco grande would help you be a more patient person.

Nothing. Eat a big balanced breakfast and spend the rest of the day chainsmoking menthols.

By the way, you have the greatest potential for getting sick eating the churros or the eggrolls, because you actually have to have a lid on the fry basket or else they won't cook all the way.

The cheesecakes, lava cakes, and salads are all completely pre-made (Except for the meat on the salad, which is either a grilled patty or two fried chicken strips).

People who don't give a shit about others.

Maybe if your order didn't include an extra slathering of all available sauces, you wouldn't end up with so many mistakes.

>>lard ass orders 6 extra pumps of sour cream and nacho dribble
>>think there is no way they meant that, this isn't human food anymore
>>lard ass waddles in to complain

Fuck off.

How many illegals work in your Taco Bell?

>>eating at taco bell
>>complaining about food quality

pick one.

My order is often wrong when I ask them to remove sauces (especially the disgusting cheese sauce) so what now?

Who eats at taco bell for the meat and veggies?

I blast it all in diablo sauce or Texas Pete if I take it home

Literally never happens

>Sad!

Seems our commander-in-chief ain't happy his order got mixed up, resorts to posting on Veeky Forums about it. Sad!

>Everyone ITT kill yourselves
>oh wait, i'm ITT too

Well at least you know what to do ;D

>can I get extra extra extra nacho cheese in a 7-layer burrito?
>comes back and complains about the burrito falling apart and being gross
>make them a new one

I do and I'm not the guy you replied to.

Sorry, I just want to make sure your minimum wage self got my order right. By the way, you didn't and I'd like a replacement.

How could you possibly be served soggy tacos from the night before? That doesn't even make sense

they live under constant persecution

it doesn't save any time when i order with the app so why bother

Just don't use the app. People who do that always do it for really specific orders, and they're almost always NEETs that can't handle social interaction. People are gonna look at your order and go "What the fuck" anyway, but you're too much of a bitch to order it yourself? Cmon.

i wanted to know if there was some inside secret

it really only does save the time of me saying the order. they're still going to read it back, still going to forget to add guac, still going to assemble it when i order anyways

i guess taco bell is like "i know what those kids like, cellphones!"

fuck you nigger

be more creative with your insults

>service champion

Is this different from "fast food worker" in any way?

Is this just a cliched term that upper management has given the operative level worker drones?

Or... does it actually mean something? Were you promoted? Was it a major award? Did you win a taco bell lamp or something for your outstanding levels of service?

>A major award
>lamp

>don't use the app

While the high school kids making your cruncherito laugh, the yum corporation doesn't view it that way at all. They collect your entire life history and future internet activity when you use their app. Then they sell it.

The least you have to worry about is a pimple faced high school kid laughing at you.

I ask for extra sauce by the handful and lie that I never received my taco all the time just to get you guys in trouble as well as to get an extra fiery taco. Life is Good.

I ask for a gang of hot sauce at Taco Bell. The reaction varies. Sometimes they just pile it up, other times they refuse and claim to not understand unless I ask in some other way.

what's the quality of food comparing tacobell vs del taco?

>always ask for no ice in drink
>get ice in my drink

can you people do anything right?

People sit at the window because they're checking their order and don't want to have to go through the drive-thru again, or wait in line inside because you're fucking the orders up. Step your fucking game up.
>service champion
Oh wait, you take orders. Hahahahaha. You're the bottom bitch at fucking TACO BELL.

Don't bullshit. We fucked up orders all the time. Most common mistake was leaving a quesadilla or a pizza in the steamer.

Nope, store policy. By the book they're not allowed to ask for a receipt or dispute you. Managers know the average broke bum doesn't know that though.

Do you personally know anyone who won the Playstation contests they sometimes do with the $5 box?
I must have done enough of those to pay for a ps4 pro buy now...

Shit if I worked there, I'd use all the box codes before the customers do

I heard in another thread, a rumor, that the Mexican rice is set to replace the absolute shit tier "Latin" rice in the summer?

Can you comment on this?

I really hope it's not just a rumor because that could mean my beloved Cheesy Double Beef burritos are coming back.

Also, thank you for existing when I'm drunk.

I don't ever show up within an hour of closing, unless by accident, i.e. the internet tells me the wrong closing hours, in which case I apologize.

Whens Volcano sauce coming back

>stop by taco bell last night 10 minutes before close
>ask what they have left in the warmer
>they just give me everything they have left for free
Feels good man

>work a job designed to be done by 16 year olds
>cant even do that correctly
>its the customers fault they dont get what they paid for
Wew lad

With how shitty subway sandwiches are, I wouldn't be surprised if their's was.

>Fun fact, depending on the day we need to keep either 2, 4, or 6 tacos ready for customers, which means fully assembled lettuce and all under the heat lamp. BUT, if you ask for no sauce, we'll have to make them fresh for you (and then you can ask for sauce from the person at the window).
why in hell's name wouldn't they have the tacos assembled without sauce so you can put sauce on them

Taco bell is dogshit, but the one in my town has the best ff drive thru in terms of not fucking you. They always get my order right and ask if i want sauces, and they put napkins in it. Every other place makes you beg for ketchup or sauces, forgets to put shit like salad dressing in, doesn't put forks or napkins, usually fuck up and jew you outta one item when getting multiple things from the value menu, etc.

what do you call a night baker at panera?
other than stupid because its a low paying graveyard shift

This is the only thing that matters.
Fuck you tacobell for making disgusting doritos shells that don't taste like doritos or tacoshells.

why do I always get quesadillas when I order chalupas?

They refuse to restock those things so you always get them stale too.
I never had the authentic dorito taco experience you guys drool over, I thought it was fucking nasty when I got it.

Probably because they have no white people to put on speaker.

>roleplaying teenagers on Veeky Forums

In a normal world
>Oh, could I have this no ice?
>Oh, right, my bad
>You get your no-ice drink

your average retard isn't going to know that taco bell calls their grunts "champions"

Really? Is becoming a real chef difficult? Be honest.

We sit at drive thru to make sure you fucks didn't fuck it up, because 4 times out of ten, y'all did.

>This honestly.
Though I expect disappointment getting fast food anyway.

> TFW your eyes meet the dead pupils of the drive thru lady in her forties.
I want to comfort them.

>Cheesy Double Beef burritos
mah nigga. the only shit worth eating at taco bell is the simple stuff they put together sometimes like the beefy mini quesadillas for $1. I buy five and it's a perfect fast food garbage meal

The fuck? In what country. Here in America no large corporation has that policy, they would rather give up 40 cents on an extra taco then lose a customer.

That's the policy, but managers hate it when people rip them off and they'll ignore/circumvent that any way they can.
Had a manager tell me very specifically not to give a guy a receipt because he liked to come back days later to bitch and try to score free food.

Best post ITT by far

I worked at Dunkin Donuts, and we tried our absolute hardest to never give out any replacement food. We still did usually about once a day, because we worked with a bunch of retarded highschoolers, but we denied plenty of people trying to scam us. One particular customer came in with a temporary item, saying it was stale and he wanted a refund. The item in question had not been sold in over a week, meaning he bought it and just let it sit for at least 8-9 days. He did this twice.

I work at a dunkin' too and we give out products like candy on halloween. Never thought twice about replacing a drink or whatever for someone when it messed up. our GM loves to just give people free donuts and shit. Every employee steals food/drinks and no one cares, we're a relatively high sales store though.

A little look in the bag is pretty much expected, since there are times (mostly when it's busy) that someone will leave something in the steamer or on the grill. some people unwrap all of their food individually and I've even had people bite into each burrito. It gets to a point where the timer is beeping for over a minute, people start yelling at me as if it's my fault, and when I ask if you're all set you just go "yeah" and continue sitting there. At the end of the day it's just a part time job so I don't really care, but during shifts I want to do everything right and have it go smoothly.

One that I know of but she disappeared. Nobody really knows what happened and management is quiet

It's my fault for speaking English, then. We only ever have two people on line, one's a shift leader and the other usually doesn't speak English.

I'm a head chef at Wendy's, get on my level.

How big is your dick and what's your salary?

Just shy of 4 1/2 inches, I cleared 25k last year.

Why is it when I get a crunchwrap there is literally no meat inside?

Fuck you white boy. I'm gonna check my fucking order and take my time whether you like it or not.

mcdonalds always fucking my orders up. fuck you, you waitin.

>order chalupas
>pay extra to replace the sour cream with nacho cheese
>take a bite
>fucking sour cream
This is why I check my order at the fucking window.

>Nobody knows what the fuck a "nacho cheese chalupa" is so you're getting whatever they decide

I'll wait however long I want because I paid extra money for that goddamn nacho cheese.