You find a hair in your meal

>you find a hair in your meal
What do you do?

Pick it out and drop it on the floor and keep eating.

If I am fine with all the sweat dripping off the cooks faces onto my food I see no reason why a little hair should bother me.

This.

Letting minuscule shit like that ruin your night just isn't worth it. If it happens repeatedly, don't go back to the place.

Then again, if you notice it when the waiter/waitress is right there, there's a chance they'll replace your plate and comp it, if the place is worth a damn; but if not, it's not making a fuss about.

If it's pubic and it belongs to the waitress, I'll keep it in my pubic jar

What if its a waiter?

trash and never go back

remove it and look for more

one can happen, two shouldn't happen and the third makes me stop.

I've found a maggot on the table before. When we flagged the waitress down she joked that it was "extra protein".

Guess what type of restaurant it was.

I found a millipede in my garnish at white spot when I was a kid.

>call waiter over
>make a scene
>demand to be comped
>threaten to sue or post a shit yelp review if they don't give in right away
>take the money I'd have spent there and go fill my fat ameriburger mouth with some Mickey Ds

Probably keep it if i can figure out who it came from.

I don't want to be rude, but you forgot

>go on a completely unhinged rant about how you pay their wages, therefore they must cater to your every demand no matter how unreasonable it is

Unfortunately, these people get their way more often than not. We'd live in a better world if more people got told to fuck off.

Idgaf unless it's in a liquid. For some reason hair in liquids is disgusting to me, in solids I can easily get rid of it

I take it out
I'll never understand why people make such a big deal about a sub-millimetric strand
>ewww gross!!
Grow the fuck up

Remove it and eat the food.
Unless it's a pube. Then I begin to question whether or not it was intentionally placed there.
If no, ask for new food.
If yes, someone's going to jail for 2-10 years for assault/aggravated assault because American food tampering laws are awesome.

Try me, fast food workers. Your momentary giggle will land you in prison for years.
It's best just to do your job and remember that people do actually look at the food you give them, between allergy, dietary and general incompetence concerns, we do open every cheeseburger. And you can lose up to 10% of your life for adding a single pube.
Risk vs reward, friendos.

nothing
it's probably mine

these people are why we can't have nice things

Pick it out and throw it on the floor. Anybody who has worked even a little time in the kitchen knows that at best, sanitation is awful because it's not feasible to get food out in a timely manner and be hygienic

this is what i do

>someone else's hair in your food
>a nice thing

I like you

Call over the waiter, kindly ask for a replacement plate, not make a stink and pay and tip normally.

This is what everyone should do.

Tbqhwy I had long stoner kid hair in highschool and I have a beard now, so hair in my food is pretty irrelevant to me by this point. Generally just pick it out.

i'd think it was probably mine because odds are it is

Determine if it was mine, if it was remove it and keep eating without pause.

If it wasn't, I decide how grossed out I am. If it's long and baked into something I'd have to pull it from I'll completely lose my appetite and not even want a replacement. If it's relatively short and on something out of the way, I'll remove it and eat around it unless it's in a liquid or something sticky in which case I'll either lose my appetite or eat the rest of the parts of the meal, depending on how gross it was.

It is kind of silly to be worried about a hair when there's a huge amount of sweat that flows off a cook and into your food in a hot kitchen during a rush. When I worked at a pizza place while at college, on weekend evenings sweat was dropping off my face onto the pizzas continually.

It depends. If it's just sitting on top of the meal, or on the side of the plate, I'll pick it out and eat my food. If it's mixed into the food, I have to get it replaced, because who knows if there's more? Once I ordered some cheesy fries from I don't even remember where, and I ate a hair that was in them on accident and nearly choked, the feeling of someone's long hair sliding down my throat while still stuck on the food in my mouth... never again.

>Pick it out
>neatly place on table
>finish food
>floss teeth with hair to avoid cavities.

last time i found a hair in my meal i got a legitimate panic attack. cooks should be very careful when handling their food because old is no joke

Depends. One time a cute waitress was setting down the plates and as she put mine down one of her hairs fell into my food. I ate it. She is a part of me.

i'd be too embarrassed to say anything to the waiter. i'd be too embarrassed to pick it out and not say anything, i'd look like a cuck. so i'd just eat it.

Unless it's a pube hair I don't give a shit. It's just hair, it's not a big deal and I don't understand why people get super pissy about hair in their food.

Pick it out and keep eating.

I found at least a hundred and im thinking of calling a lawyer

Pic didnt post

Tell her to shave before you go down on her get time.

ha. You must be those uptight cunts who demands food within 10 mins hence all those hair.

1. Stand straight up and start bellowing a speech about the decline of civilization in all directions until the waiter/waitress arrives.

2. Wave my arms frantically while still speaking in fortissimo and pointing at the plate so everyone sees the crime scene

3. Walk away mid sentence from the table to ask rhetorical questions from other patrons watching and then asking more questions about the state of society and standards before they can answer

4. Without letting staff ever finish a sentence, I will blare some overly personal details at them while calling out on my cell phone, asking for the police, then hanging up, demanding a health inspector, hanging up again and dialing out and asking for a lawyer, and keeping this up in between painful wailing about recent personal tragedies in no way related to the restaurant. If someone moves to console me, I will erupt in sobbing screams.

5. At this point the entire kitchen will have probably come to a halt to investigate, and when there are enough witnesses, I clutch my heart and stumble backwards into a wall until medics arrive. Throughout wheezing, I demand names, and repeat them loudly. Who made the dish. Who brought it out. When I get to the managers name, I repeat it over and over through spittle until he arrives or reveals himself.

6, At which point, sweating, spitting I lift my head and cast my staring bulging eyes right at him and point my finger, wagging it, insisting there will be consequences. Legal ones. Mafia ones. Professional ones. A few times I will point to the sky and make references to God and judgement...

... 7. Since I am not the one who will actually called the medics, I will not be responsible for them and will wave them off after some deep breaths. If there are no medics, there is usually some medical staff in the house somewhere who will want to be a hero. In any event, I come to my feet and stare at the other patrons, wiping the sweat from my face and demand an apology and ask how they intend to compensate me.

8, If the opening offer is too low, return to step 1, which usually produces a better number in about 20-35 seconds, since no one should be able to hear anything they say for the first 20 seconds over my wailing citations of the bible and diatribes about decency and humanity.

Once I have the right compensation (in writing of some sort) I stumble out, stopping to turn and wave my finger at everyone, warning the collapse of society is upon us and make my way outside.

Thats what I would do OP. Only if it actually happened, I mean.

Grumble about my receding hairline.

Nope,waited patiently in line then paid and immediately recieved my food

Besides they make a huge pot of it and just serve it and give it to you,its not made per order

I saw a similar thing happen in a NY restaurant once. As a flyover, I just thought it was performance art. And no customers or staff seemed phased at all so I thought it was just the normal atmosphere in NY.

me_irl

Impromptu theater is indeed very stress relieving. You are writing the scene as it is happening, discovering the character in real time, committed to whatever outcome it produces from moment to moment, milking your confidence for more and more. Theres that high where you realize you've created an alternate reality that everyone is participating in and cant tell the difference.

Quite a rush. I'm hearing it said that nowadays you can go far in politics that way. So it's been said.

As a flyover, I thought it was pretty fucking cool. It really was just an impromptu theatre. The humorous, or really perhaps frightening thing is, in flyover country they would have been carted off to jail or a mental ward. Whereas you guys just looked at it like a painting in a museum.

Depends where I'm eating
Somewhere fancy? Yeah, I'll call the waiter and ask them to take care of it. But elsewhere? Forget it

That reminds, the other day I found a bunch of hair in a bag a dates I had.

It wasn't just a few strands, but an actual clump of hair stuck to one of the dates. How the hell did that happen?

Can you be sure it was human hair

+ 1 Internet for the kek.
-10 for the trip code

I used to get so disgusted I could not finish the meal but I had a beard going for a while and got used to it. Still get disgusted but now i just remove the hair and keep eating.

Pick it out and continue eating because I am not a little bitch.

hair has nutritional value so its basically like a free topping

if you weren't a little bitch you'd demand a replacement AND a refund.

We'll charge you extra for that then.

t. Shekelberg Kikestein

What kind of hair?

Head hair? Whatever man I ain't care.

Eyelash? The fuck you caring about eyelashes in your food for?

Pube? Never eat at the restaurant again.

Yeah, take that shit back and get free stuff

kill president

that made me want to puke

eat it cause im not a kid

What about if you get a metal wire from the wire brush in your food?
that shit's fucked people up before

atleast throw it away instead of eating it

>unironically defending unhygenic cooking conditions
I hope you get HIV the next time you go out to eat

first off I'de like to know what this pile of shit I was served is and where my damned tendies are

>send it back
>they spit in it
well fuck.

I don't find it what revolting to be honest. Only certain clientèle bother kicking up a fuss.

If it was insects, then I'd demand a refund. I'm not eating at the fear factor restaurant.

Remove the hair and start eating.

Send it back. I ordered tendies not onions.

leave without paying.

Don't tell anyone I might have to tip the owner of the hair.

But sir, you ordered the Chikka Naten Di, pork belly over steam sprouts.

I wouldn't send back shit. I'd calmly call the server over, show them the disgusting food served to me, and tell them I'm leaving without paying.
Keep cucking yourself.

>>post a shit yelp review if they don't give in right away
D-does that actually work?

where am I? If you slant eyed motherfuckers don't cater to my right to fried food I will be forced to shoot you in self-defence for trying to starve me to death, I might even leave a smaller tip too.

Agreed, also if the Nazis won the war.

generally if i get a hair, i let the waitress know and tell them i don't mind and i'll eat whatever it was im eating. shit happens man. that said if the hair is like right there on top of the meal or floating in the top of my soup then i might ask for a redo. never have had to though.

my philosophy as someone who works in a kitchen is that if some line cook is getting hair in the food that problem needs to be addressed. who isn't tying up their hair or lint rolling? as a waiter or waitress i don't wanna serve food with hair and waste time and or tips on bullshit so im gonna go tell little tommy in the back who refuses to cut his hair or put it in a bun to fuck off so we can get on with service, ya cunt

>a negative yelp is going to change my ways as a profitier

You're not really serious, of course.