What is the most feminine dish? More oreferably, what is the most feminine main course, appetizer, cafe...

What is the most feminine dish? More oreferably, what is the most feminine main course, appetizer, cafe, dessert and anti pasto?

oysters

proabably some kind of poached fish

Is this a vagina joke?

The McChicken. I've never slept with a woman who hasn't ordered this sandwich that woos them with crispy chicken patties and top quality ingredients.

Ice cream sundaes

I just order my own meal and let my wife and her son pick at it while I'm eating.

How do they pick at a McChicken?
Wouldn't it just be easier to get the little shit a Happy Meal with fruit bag and water and get the missus a McFish?

Strawberry and spinach salad, white fish, milk tea, creme brulée. Anything sweet and/or light in flavor is pretty girly.

i hope you get colorectal cancer

Random pieces of lettuce and other debris sometimes fall from the McChicken while being consumed.

>anti pasto/amuse bouche
Skinned and candied /cherry/ tomatoes with basil leaf garnish. This one should be fairly self explanatory, candied because women like sweeter flavours once in a while.

>entree
Pickled and grilled baby octopus on thin crostini. Perhaps the most intense item for this hypothetical service. Herbs and dressing at your discretion, but not too sweet. This dish is meant to be a short burst of intensity before she is soothed for the remainder of the meal, just how they like it.

>main
Salad nicoise sans potato, using tuna sashimi. The pieces of sashimi should be cut purposefully and delicately. The flavours in this dish should be delicate and a strong dressing should be avoided. Consider replacing olives with capers, but not caper berries which are grainy, rough, and strong individually. Careful consideration of the leaves is necessary, I'd go with majorly watercress, a few rocket leaves hidden for a surprise, and perhaps some tarragon (although maybe put that in the dressing). Delicately poach two quail eggs as oppose to boiled hens eggs.

>cafe
Black coffee with biscotti.

>dessert
Strawberry souffle. Custard optional. Can't make a "feminine menu" without one pink thing covered in goopy liquid.

As you may tell, the service is somewhat euphemistic. That actually wasn't intentional and I only realised after reading it back. r8, h8 pls

Pink tacos

Hire do you candy a cherry tomato. Sounds interdasting

Is black coffee considered feminine ? Also are you a chef?

Mix sugar and vinegar in 2:1 ratio (dilute vinegar if very strong, but should be fine with a nice white balsamic), bring mix to hard crack temp (150C). Remove from heat and dip skinned cherry tomato in (use a skewer or something). I forgot to mention, soaking the skinned tomato in really nice olive oil for hours before doing this is great. In fact that's great on its own. Anyway you only want a thin layer of candy so encourage it to drip. Then stick the other end of the toothpick/skewer up right in foam block to preserve spherical shape. Should be shiny and have a light /snap/ feeling when bitten into. The candy needs to be thin so it isn't over powering.

I am not a chef, though I have worked in kitchens during university. When I'm stuck for gift ideas for a couple I give them my service of a 7 course meal (presented as a menu to be served on a date of their choosing) so I've become quite adept at creating long dining experiences. It's a hobby for me so I get something out of it too. Some of my friends have just started asking for this, offering to pay even.

Black coffee is quite an elegant drink as far as coffee goes. Could be replaced with espresso perhaps, but I think it's a trap to add a bunch of cream and sugar to make it "feminine". Would just show a stunted and simplistic view of femininity/female sexuality.

Your 5 course meal sounds nice, 11/10

most soft and sweet cocktails are considered feminine because of the supposition that woman doesn't have a strong alcohol tolerance.

Thank you, although I don't think it's perfect. If I were actually serving this I'd prefer to include some symbol of spousal vulnerability and motherly protection. Additionally the strawberry souffle is a regrettable cliche, but I'm not sure what I could do without reworking the menu almost entirely.

Maybe I'm just out of touch with the art and need a new hobby for a while...

Gween tea and crepes.
Or extremely elaborate japanese ice cream desserts

Macarons

Parfait

I recommend drinking.

Spam

My penis is the most feminine dish

Do your own homework.

Semen served straight from my urertha.

You seem to be a pretentious cunt

kek

nothing about food has a fucking gender, you piece of shit

Constant, non-stop beatings. Just hit her until she's crying, and then just keep fucking hitting that slut until she stops.

coming from a person who hates gender:

>Salad with fruit or flowers
>Fish with lemon/cream/white wine sauce
>Heavy cream soups
>Cakes with coconut and fruit
>Wine
>Kale chips, veggie chips, dry popcorn
>Straight alcohol
>Cheesecake or other cream cheese based foods
>Crepes
>Fish tacos
>Pills
>The smell of coffee, or chocolate
>"Mango chicken" or "tortilla salad" for the plebbest of plebs
>Your children's fries

Oh and if you're homosexual:

>bubble tea
>raw vegetables
>yogurt
>wraps
>crab cakes

Tell that to les frenchies

>pills

>come on Veeky Forums because cooking is actually a hobby for me
>tired of non-stop low quality posts
>attempt to keep thread on track but not kill it with a wall of text
>flyover calls you pretentious because you didn't just say "muh penis lol" or some cliche dish

I want the midwest to leave.

Omurice

Cheesecake

T H I C C

Anything with pineapples