Have some respect for the brainlets in the world!

You guys are constantly making fun of us brainlets! But have some respect for us! We run your government!

why waste life on trying to learn stuff? its fucking pointless because you will never come to a worthwile conclusion and even if u do u will die and it will be gone from ur head later

You seem to be a special case of brainlet prioritizing Destination over The Journey.

Considering life has no meaning it's impossible to waste it in the first place.

This

we have to keep you busy somehow.
even gives you a sense of accomplishment.

If life has no meaning, how can you express there is no meaning, through speech, which communicates meaning through word?

Wow if there was ever a perfect example of a brainlet it would be this

>life has no meaning

nihilists need to be exterminated like zombies.

everything has meaning, you scumbag. acknowledge it or be burned at the stake.

u cudnt if u tried

fuckin nerd

kek

>drumpf is totally stupid as hell bcus he's not a liberal like me XDDD
His estimated IQ is 156 m8

>But have some respect for us! We run your government!
Why would this make us respect you more if it just proves how much you don't need or deserve to be in charge of anything?

>estimated IQ
This is what /pol/ actually believes

I estimate his IQ to be about 102. Now his estimated IQ is substantially lower.

>he's an idiot because i said so
this is what YOU actually believe

>Trump is an idiot who BTFO every other competitor.

But his estimated IQ is only 102

So how dumb must Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and the entire US news industry be?

Hard to say. Elected presidents don't represent the smartest people, but the most crafty and viscous people. Most politicians are lawyers, not actually smart people like physicists.

I'm not saying they represent smart people, I'm saying they must be pretty smart to win, especially in Trump's case since he had zero political experience until ~2 years ago. He beat people who have spent their entire lives in politics.

>I'm saying they must be pretty smart to win
And I'm saying they don't. They have to be crafty and viscous. If it took intelligence to win, we'd have scientist presidents. But we don't. Not a single one.

How good you are at math is not the only measure of intelligence. "Craftyness" is a kind of intelligence as well.

Also, what does being viscous have to do with it? They aren't fluids.

>How good you are at math is not the only measure of intelligence. "Craftyness" is a kind of intelligence as well.
oh, I see, I'm talking to a fucking retard

never mind, you have a good day now

>He doesn't think street smarts are a thing
>He also keeps saying "viscous" instead of vicious

>muh street smarts

>>He doesn't think street smarts are a thing
that's because it's not ya gebroni

This thread, holy shit

OP is a cuck

>having respect for politicians and govt officals

Found the stuttering autists

>"Craftyness" is a kind of intelligence as well.
>calls others autists
nice

Decorum =/= intelligence
If about crime instead of fitting in and knowing where to get shit
Memory =/= intelligence

OP is a genius

Uggggg
This is existentialism my brainlet friend. And yes you are correct, they MUST be exterminated.
However life is the only thing capable of holding meaning, as it is the only thing capable of interpreting meaning from sign relations, all meaning is held in life, abstracted from the physical world, it's biosemiosis. life is the only thing with intrinsic meaning as it is the only place semantiogenesis can occur, all meaning is meaning interpreted by life. Existentialists have it all backwards

Furthermore the meaning of life is to evaluate the external world and to interpret meaning from it in order to continue living.