What are the best frozen meals? I need to lose weight

What are the best frozen meals? I need to lose weight.

Drop the soda bottle and cans of Chef Boyardee you fat fuck. Pick up apples, oranges and bananas. Whenever your mom goes out don't ask her to bring McDonalds or KFC home.
Put down the fork, pick up some weights. Cut out as much starches (That's pasta, breads and grains like rice, quinoa and oats) as you can because they're fucking bad for you unless they're brown or whole grain. Start going outside instead of posting on an anonymous mongolian throat-singing board. Walk somewhere. Don't buy junk food on the way.

Eat less

Frozen/canned/boxed meals are absolute garbage. Start cooking things for yourself. Breakfast? Egg sandwich with a glass of milk to wash it down.
Lunch? Salad.
Dinner? Grilled chicken with a small portion of rice (you can treat yourself with soy sauce if you haven't cheated by now) and boiled asparagus or steamed broccoli. Knowing what you're eating and exercising semi-regularly is a good start.

tl;dr

3/3

DON'T FUCKING SNACK THROUGHOUT THE DAY. Drop the chips. Drop the 7-11 candy cups, the pajeet working there is probably illegal anyways and doesn't need your NEETbux. The more you eat/drink while you're sitting at your computer, the more likely it is you won't remember how much you've fucking gorged and want to eat more. Soda is the worst. Water is good for you, doesn't cost much, and a single squirt of lemon juice is enough for flavor. If you MUST, buy one of those bullshit mio squirt things and use that if you have to have flavor.

And this is why you're a lardass

"I wanna lose weight."
"WUH I HAVE TO EXERCISE AND STOP EATING MUH SWEET AND SAVORY FOODS?! TEAL DEER!!!"

Get the fuck off my board, Francis.

>Don't snack

Kinda bullshit. It's ok to snack, but eat things like carrots, cut up peppers, cherry tomatoes. You can add in a little cheese or greek yogurt.

Best frozen meals?

>Bags of frozen vegetables

Seriously. That's it.

I am not good at cooking and I also will drink diet drinks. I need to drink something so that I don't binge.

the best frozen meals are frozen veggies

>I need to drink something so that I don't binge.
ever heard of a drink called water?
It has zero calories and you can bingedrink as much as you want (if your kidneys work properly).

That's not true. Your kidneys can only process so much water at once.

Well I'm sure they'll have a hell of an easier time processing the water than the soda.

320cal - Stouffer's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
210cal - Stouffer's baked chicken breast
210cal - El Monterey Bean and Cheese Burrito
250-270cal - Lean Pockets

You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight as long as you burn more calories than you consume. I lost a lot eating the stuff above but generally only had 1-2 a day and filled the rest of my calories with things like vegetables, potatoes, and broth based soups.
Some advice if you go the tv.dinner route though. Don't buy diet tv.dinners they are almost all trash, instead look for lower calorie normal ones. Anything low calorie with a cheese or cream sauce is awful. Tony Chachere's is gods gift to frozen food, it makes just about anything at least palatable.

This. I could eat a whole bag of green peas with a bit of salt.

Stop projecting, at least Francis is a nice person, you don't even have that going for your sad, fat, bed-sore addled ass.

simple stuff like findus should be okay, if you can find it in your area.

or just get frozen veggies and fish

Dude, just cook at home. Rice is dirt cheap and good for you

Don't be mean to boogie, what the fuck
He's basically the only eceleb who isn't a giant cunt

only corn and peas

the rest is trash and easily bought fresh year round

b-but he requested frozen meals

>>eating corn

Frozen Vegetables for you. (And no faggot not that shit with the cheese sauce, the fucking regular broccoli, peas, green beans, spinach.)

Also frozen boneless skinless chicken breast.

>eating corn
>losing bodyfat.

pick one.

This was my evening meal for months, along with a salad (no dressing), and a serving of cottage cheese. Can't remember what else I'd eat through the day, but I can tell you I took perfect dumps. TP was clean every time.

This is good advice. Very easy things to make, too. If you don't feel like getting fresh meat often, you can get chicken breasts in big bags you can keep in the freezer. Just throw one in the pan, make some minute rice, microwave a self-steaming bag of green beans and save the leftovers in the fridge. And if you get bored of it, there are a million ways to dress up chicken and rice with different spices and sauces that are fairly healthy.

Not op but 3 things:

>water is disgusting. I can only drink it with mio. Not proud of it but I'm addicted to cola. I quit for 7 months and NEVER stopped craving it. I can't fix this?

>i hate poultry (besides eggs) and fish. What are other really cheap lean proteins i can eat? Are eggs ok or too bad on cholesterol?

>my biggest issue is working out and purposely exercising is boring as fucking dicks. Tv, music, friends, nothing makes it interesting so my ambition to do it regularly is zero.

I've tried a million times to diet but willpower is not there. Im not fat but afraid to become fat

I really like these. I don't eat a lot of fish but they had these on sale 3 for $5 a while back and thought they were pretty good.

not gonna make it

Water is tasteless. It's also very good for you. I used to drink a lot of pop too but quit, it takes a while to adjust but you can slowly start reducing how much you drink. Drink more water.

Eggs are fine and cheap. They are also good for you in moderation. If you are worried about cholesterol use one yolk to 2 or 3 whites when you scramble.

You don't have to work out if you watch what you eat. Just make sure you don't get more calories than you need.

I like this image. Mind if I save a copy?

sure

I saw this image in a South American TF2 discord.

fuck off boogie, you are a giant cunt

>s. Cut out as much starches (That's pasta, breads and grains like rice, quinoa and oats) as you can because they're fucking bad for you unless they're brown or whole grain.

Quinoa and oats are pretty good for you. It'll depend on how you make them, eating a sugary granola bar or something isn't exactly good for you, but a bowl of steel cut oats should be healthy.

Literally cut soda by 95% (have a glass or two once a week max)
Do not pass 2000 cals
Drink water (it fills you up faster, and hydrates you)
Walk. Literally just fucking walk around for like 60 minutes daily. You don't need to do anything insane, but if you walk 60 minutes daily you will not be such a fat fuck.

You can literally have fast food for lunch (drink water), small snacks when you get a little hungry and WALK. And you will not be fat.

Dude start intermediate fasting 16/8 during the morning you dont eat so starting form 12-1 pm is your 8 hour eating window after 7 stop eating your body produces human growth hormone more you do not lose muscle but you lose fat. Also stay away from soy processed sugar and carbs just buy frozen chicken or the already grilled frozen shit make it simple unless you want steak buy steak 2 weeks ive lost 18 lbs on top of 8 lbs of water weight

>things like carrots, cut up peppers, cherry tomatoes
this pisses me off, who fucking snacks like this?
honestly bro, eat what you want as long as it isn't processed candy crap,
don't starve yourself!
and move around more...
the rest is body image issues that culture/media throws on you to make you buy stuff.

>Cut out as much starches (That's pasta, breads and grains like rice, quinoa and oats) as you can because they're fucking bad for you unless they're brown or whole grain
t. retard
hilarious how the most retarded people are the most condescending

Just count calories, make sure you're getting the nutrients you need, and fucking exercise. You don't have to totally give up foods you like so long as you make sure you're using as much energy as you get.

Just eat different types of squash cooked up with some brown rice. Add fish or other meat into it some times. Don't drink sugar. For snacks eat real foods like nuts, berries, squirrels, go-gurt, things like that. Think like a badger and a badger you will be.

Kekd hard

>nutrients
Nice meme, FDA.

And they say chivalry is dead

>Frozen meals.
>Lose weight.
Nope. Not how it works. If you want to lose weight you can't make frozen meals anymore.

Salads, fruit cups, omelettes, sandwiches, boiled chicken with rice, and exercise. That's how you lose weight, and it's cheaper than frozen dinners.

Firstly, drink water. A lot of water. Have a gallon of it near you at all times.

Just try the meals you like from different brands. Avoid Atkins, Michelina's, Banquet, Hungry Man, and Kid Cuisine. Eat only one a day at most.

Eat a lot of vegetables. I like carrots because they have a little sweetness to them, so I don't crave sweet food as often. Eat as many vegetables as you want, you can't really get fat off of them.

Don't eat bread. Cut down on anything made with flour.

Sounds to me you are just a failure and you were always meant to be a fat shit. And that's what you'll become eventually

There was a lot more hate in this thread than I was expecting.

kek

Try some frozen burritos, good weight loss food

Because they give you diarrhea?

welcome to the internet

Ice, you retarded faggot

perfect!
you make ice soup with it
tasty, healty and cheap

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD
AMYS IS FUCKING GOAT
I used to eat the enchiladas once a week diff. Variations of them
Your tounge is used to chemicals and garbage
I went vegetarian for 3 months ate a twinkie and i could feel my tounge burning im not vegetarian anymore but i dont eat much meat i also drink SPARKLING WATER like la croix its a million times better then soda im not much to talk tho i only lost 30 lbs i was 260 now 230 but considering ive been 260 for 3 years straight and i have PCOS its a pretty big change
i have 5HTP and CBD Oil to thank for that

NO HOMO!

Those in the OP pic are good if you're exercising, but for straight weight loss with no regard to exercise,
>pic related

They won't fill you but they're frozen meals with low as fuck calories

Stop drinking soda, that shit's poison. Water is great, milk, plus tea if you don't junk it up with too much sugar (if you're worried about flavor, get a tea with cinnamon or mint - all you really need for that is a teaspoon of honey at most, the flavor will carry itself just fine). Frozen meals aren't usually ideal since they're brimming with sodium and preservatives. Prepare your own meals whenever possible and make sure you keep strict track of your calories.

Quit wasting your breath, he isn't going to take any dietary advice.

who cares if he wants to stay a fatty forever
the next time he drinks soda, he will think about tea or water