Spray Cheese

I have a personal vendetta against this aerosol dairy.....thing. But maybe i've been just too skeptical and cynical, hey Veeky Forums is there any dish or scenario where spray cheese is actually good to use?

Apply to nipples and have a small asian man lick it off.

Officially on my bucket list

yeah I bet it is, you faggot

I mean, how small of an asian man are we talking? They're short already, are we talking an asian midget?

apply to "chicken & a biscuit" crackers

only white trash do this

>tfw eurofag
>tfw never seen this abomination in person and wouldn't probably even be able to buy it
is this the stuff they use on telepizza?

McChicken-tan a cute!

C U T E !
U
T
E
!

Burritos. Hot dogs. Philly cheesesteaks.

The white trash ship sailed as soon as spray cheese was mentioned.

Fat fuck American here. This shit is disgusting, it's not good on anything

>MUH CHEESESTEAK THO.
No, fuck you. It's not good on a cheese steak, provolone is a hundred times better, you nasty bitch.

>spray cheese
>mfw I actually want to try it

Is this a thing anywhere outside the US?

Australian here, I've never seen it.

Easy Cheese + Ritz Crackers = God Tier Snack

Shit taste

Philly cheese steak officially uses spray cheese

>officially
yeah, no
that's the line they feed tourists so they can sell fucking EASY CHEESE at a mad profit

I thought they used Cheez Whiz on certain varieties of cheesesteak, not Easy-Cheese. You know, pic related. Not that it's any better tasting, but it's less...aerosol foamy.

Not that I'd really know. The only times I've had cheesesteaks, I've either made them at home or got them from a non-authentic restaurant, as I'm on the west coast, and they all had provolone.

Do americans really think this is cheese?

>contains milk, water, whey protein concentrate, canola oil, milk protein concentrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, calcium phosphate, lactic acid, sorbic acid, sodium alginate, apocarotenal, annatto, cheese culture, and enzymes.

>Overall, processed cheese products are an unholy mess of chemicals and additives, one worse than the next. When so many things must be added to make it taste good, is it really worth eating?

It's legitimately the same shit, just jar versus can. You've been able to get Cheez Whiz in cans for some time.

literally the only weird chemical in that list is apocarotenal

please don't feed it

thats only the basic list I found on wikipedia
they seem to avoid posting the list of contents online

It's the leaning tower of chessea.

>that pic
Who the fuck puts easy cheese on saltines? You're supposed to use ritz crackers, it's right on the cover for christ's sake! Some people I swear...

You know, I had no fuckin' clue. I just realized now that they're both Kraft. Weird.

>whey protein

On a cracker or a Philly cheesesteak are the most common things I've seen it used.

easy cheese is indeed chease, but the shit they need to do to make it work as an aerosol spray completely ruins any texture quality it may have possessed.

if you want easy to spread cheese products, just stick to cheez wiz.

We need to settle this cheese-food product business once and for all.

People- cooking is chemistry. Not everyone participating in it has experience or skills.

The reason we have these cheese-food products is because there is a demand. Cheddar for a sandwich is a pain in the ass to work with. Crumbs. Breaks. Or if you just need a bit of cheesiness to a soup. Now you have do dick around with a melting point higher than the soup itself without mucking the soup up.

Thats why we have velveeta and other cheese food products. It uses a cheese base but in a more practical matrix so you can bend it, melt it and whatever else without mess and distractions. They make a blend of cheese bases that is the most popular, usually a heavy blend of Cheddar and American, then tool it to be easier to cook with and handle so you arent leaving cheese crumbs everywhere or wasting pieces with fragments because you dont always have the right tools at a hand for cutting. Or maybe you want a nice even melt without it separating.

Cheese in a can. Damn right. If they are selling it, its because people want it. I bet people who complain about cheese food product would shit themselves if they learned the history of yogurt.

Well yeah I mean if youre looking for food efficiency we should all be eating spam instead of any other meat.

Damn right its convenient, that doesn't mean it's not complete shit.

Part of it is the marketing aspect. I don't want to put the blame entirely on a gullible american public. As strange as it may seem, we're human too. These things are promoted, become habitual and possibly addictive given the ratio of chemicals to actual food, no one knows for sure, of course, and these corporations are lobbying to make sure we never will know.

Be that as it may, there is a kind of awakening happening where people are rejecting this shit. It's sort of like the decline of the morons saturating their yards with herbicides, insecticides and fungicides to match a 1950's commercial by a well known mega-chemical corporation promoting and guilting a pristine yard full of only one variety of a useless grass.

You could also just git gud at cooking.

Culinarily, no. It's shit. Conveniently, yes. It's good for camping and amusing kids for half an hour. It is not good, but it's pretty fucking funny.

For anyone who's never tried it, I recommend it once. Don't expect anything great. Enjoy how weird the concept is. Enjoy when the can is almost empty and the cheese nozzle starts farting.

Oh, and it's also great for squirting into your dog's Kong chew toy as an alternative to peanut butter.

Anal sex is gross, but desu I'd give her the privilege.