Can someone give me a quick rundown on this place?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Daaloy23cU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOAT biscuits

Average potatoes, but gravy is pretty good

All their bone-in chicken has a really weird texture like it's undercooked

Biscuits are great but the chicken is always slimy and gives me the shits

Better than KFC in every way.

/thread

its like KFC but not run of convict niggers

Beans and rice are great too. Better than the slaw or potato sides.

>KFC bow to Popeyes
>in contact with Burger King
>rumored to possess macaroni salad
>control the South with an iron fist
>own restaurants all over the world
>direct descendants of Cajun bloodline
>will bankroll the first restaurants on Mars
>will own chicken DNA editing research facilities once bought by Burger King
>in the process of introducing chicken cordon bleu

Charming & droll post my friend

Cajun fries are great.

Sides are great, tenders are good, the chicken has a weird slimy texture. There's probably better fried chicken in your area.

The Chicken is better at KFC.

t. Yum shill

>Better than KFC in every way.
How can this be true if they don't have popcorn chicken?

Apparently they have decent biscuits:

youtube.com/watch?v=Daaloy23cU4

>popcorn chicken

What are you 8 years old or something?

>What are you 8 years old or something?
The only reason I would go to a shitty fried chicken fast food place is for childhood nostalgia, so you are not too far off.

Biscuits are mind-blowing but they don't exist here outside of Popeye's so I don't know how they stack up to other chains.

Chicken does have a slimy, greasy texture but I like that. Makes me feel like a disgusting fatass but in a good way. It's the best chain fried chicken around, but again we don't have much of a selection where I live.

Fries are good, KFC gravy is better

All in all I approve

Tenders and biscuits are great. Most of the sides are pretty good. They usually have some deal going on where you can get plenty of food for $5.

They gotz no chikken, how m I spouse to fed my kiss?

Spics serving nigger food

Their gravy, spicy chicken, cajun fries, and beans and rice are great and can't be beaten by any other fast food joint. Other sides including biscuits are better from Church's. Chicken texture is better at Church's too, but spicy is always best so I'd still put Popeye's over them.

I agree about the biscuits. Popeye's biscuits are good, but Church's are godly. I could go there just for them.

Spicy tendies a good

Fries a good

Biscuits a good

Red beans & rice a godly

For me it's the best nig-tier chicken

I thought the chicken had a nice texture and it beats my local KFC's soggy/greasy chicken but its nothing special as it doesn't have much flavor on its own. Cajun sparkle changes that though so I always ask for a few packets and sprinkle it over everything.

Popeyes is better than KFC everywhere but Kentucky. I had it in Kentucky once and it was unbelievably good; not greasy, nice large and juicy chicken cooked perfectly.

The seasoning on KFC is in general better than Popeyes, but Popeye's has better batter, better fries, godly biscuits, and better quality chicken.

They're okay but if you are in an area where Bojangles is, just go there instead.

What is it with fried chicken chains, where the sides are always vastly better than the chicken itself?

KFC in my town if so shit they don't even bother coming to the order box. If Popeyes wasnt on the other side of town that place would be fucking dead as dead.

This and biscuits are boss as everyone states.

>not run of convict niggers
I refuse to believe you ever went near a popeyes

We just had one open in town and honestly it's not very good. Really seems like they get their meat from the smallest chickens available.

First time I tried to go I ended up going to KFC instead because it was so busy, wish I had done the same the next 2 times I went

>great biscuits
>great bone-in chicken
>decent strips, but inferior to chick fila
>discontinued their onion rings for some reason
>superior to kfc and zaxby's
>too many rude nigger staff

I used to go there every week, but unfortunately I had an ulcer and would usually vomit blood afterward.

>mentioning Church's
>ever

Get out. Church's is literally bottom of the barrel.

Nope, Church's is filled to the brim with black customers and is located in the most ghettos of areas. If that does tell you it's good chicken, I don't know what will.

>black people have good taste

Sorry to burst your cuck bubble, but blacks have NO taste.

Except for chicken.

screw you user, their biscuits are fucking amazing

>refuse food based on racial connotations

Smart, goy. Good goy.

jajaja

Yeah cause you appropriated it all

>gumbo
I believe you mean white people and I'm white.

I miss the days when they at least pretended to be cajun, when they served seafood gumbo over rice, collared greens, annual crawfish offerings. Now it's basically KFC with a different batter and potato gravy. They don't even offer catfish anymore.

>makes a culture's cuisine better

Just doing holy work by improving unaware cultures in ways they had neglected or haven't considered

Only good things may come of it

>KFC

Please take it back

Where I live, Popeyes is the one run by incompetent blacks who make me wait 10 goddamn minutes for my food every time, while KFC is run by Chick-fil-A tier friendly white folks.

I go to Popeye's just to get a large order of the red beans & rice. Shit is so good.

A few months ago, I had spicy tendies and slaw for dinner. It was delicious, I highly recommend it.

My popeyes is great, KFC always makes me gag on their chicken from how dry it is whereas here it's at least edible.

The sides are stupidly good though, but somehow that's to be expected from these kinds of places.

Anyone else think their blackened tendies are better than spicy? Better flavored breading, pretty much always are made fresh to order, and while it's not a huge deal they're something like half the calories per serving.

I thought Kennedy Fried Chicken was the bottom of the barrel