Am I /pol/ enough now?

>HUMPTY DRUMPFTY
lol!

FLUMPF BTFO!!!

virtue signaling
cultural marxism
white guilt (((liberals)))

And a memeball to top it off

I think /pol/ should stay in pol. Actually, I think /pol/ should be deleted. It doesn't act as a containment board it just attracts shitheads to the website more than any other board, even /b/.

>a board should be deleted because I don't like them

delet /pol/

i hate white people.

If that isn't a good reason, then what is? Tolerance is only a virtue when the results are positive.

he is definitely broken
what happened?
a symbol for all those broken promises?

>i hate white people.
i hate people.

But still better than that evil bitch Hillary.

His exalted highness is definitely as thinskinned as an eggshell.

>objectively incorrect on all levels

>not an argument on any level

Drumpf is leaking out as a broken man and it is symbolic of the Russia leaks. Soon Drumpf will spoil and be cleaned up out of office when Birdie wins in 2020. The egg whites represent the white house the yolk represents his comically yellow fake hair.

Neat argument, I'll remember it for all these liberal faggots who want to flood my country with degenerate shitskins.

PLUMP BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting that he is leaking anything. Thought he is just full of hot air.

There are numerous benefits to accepting immigrants and refugees.

T. The country built by immigrants and refugees

>immigrants and refugees from Europe are the same as those from Africa and the Middle East

i hate conservashits.

broken beyond repair

>There are numerous benefits to accepting immigrants and refugees.

Fun Fact: This statiscic is actually only true of Immigration pre 1970's.

Immigrants used to be a net gain for the US economy.

Something changed, or the tipping point turned, in the late 1970's, where new immigrants now cost us more, alot more, than they add to the GDP.

Essentially, every new immigrant we take in is no longer benefiting our GDP, but diluting it.

And this is really hurting US productivity and our ability to compete with the world.

Why do you think China has bee kicking ass economically & growing productivity for the last 30 years? Because of all those Muslim & sharkskin Immigrants in China? lol no.

>Why do you think China has bee kicking ass economically & growing productivity for the last 30 years? Because of all those Muslim & sharkskin Immigrants in China? lol no.

Yup. China's immigration policy looks like the 3rd Reich compared to the USA's open borders.

>Something changed, or the tipping point turned, in the late 1970's, where new immigrants now cost us more, alot more, than they add to the GDP.
>Essentially, every new immigrant we take in is no longer adding to our GDP, but diluting it.

>wasting an egg like that

sad.

>Why do you think China has bee kicking ass economically & growing productivity for the last 30 years? Because of all those Muslim & nigger Immigrants in China? lol no.

/thread

/thread

>There are numerous benefits to accepting immigrants and refugees.

Yeah. China's economy caught up to the mighty USA's economy in 20 years because of all those niggers and muslim refugees we take in right?

Europe is so fucking successful right now because of their flood of ciminals fucking blowing shit up right?

white people are so fucking retarded. lol you don't deserve to be #1. China will take your spot very soon.

I don't understand economics: the post

cuck: the post