Where is the Ancient Greece, Gothic England, Renaissance Italy, 1920s Paris, 1930s Vienna, 1960s Woodstock...

Where is the Ancient Greece, Gothic England, Renaissance Italy, 1920s Paris, 1930s Vienna, 1960s Woodstock, 1970s New York, 2000s Internet of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsHdP8KhYhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with the snowdens of yesteryear

What?!

Here in Ecuador there´s a thriving independent music scene of such quality unsurpassed by other countries i know. I usually listen to foreign (aka anglo) music and also very sceptic about my own culture, but i have to say, these musicians are producing some of the best music i´ve heard

If your country is so great why are you brown hobbits invadig my fucking country?

st petersburg

You wish based South Americans (minus Brazil) were immigrating to the US. Central America = shit and is NOT on my list of continents that I LIKE.

I do know my country isn´t great, but i was referring only to music.
Which country are you from? Spain? The US? Our people are not migrating to those places (or any place, really) anymore. Not as much as before

There are 110k Ecuatorians in my city. Reee get out invaders

ou sont les patriciens d'antan?

>Reaggeton hobbits are good.
Get a load of this dude

Have they done any real harm to you, or commit lots of crime? or is this just entirely rece based?
Most of those who migrate to the US are just hardworking people looking to provide for their families

in my butt

so glad we're building the wall

>burgerlit
>vonnegut+
>"patrician"

k y s

They are dirty and dont throw things into the trash can. They also sell drugs and brought Reaggeton. Brown hobbits have destroyed my comfy city

You wish

Idk but I'm hoping it's somewhere on the coast of SoCal desu

explain? post makes no sense dude

>hating catch22
user calling it patrician is a bit out there, but shitting on it for being american just makes you look dumb and inhuman

As someone who didn't use the internet at all during their adolescence, where can I learn about what the 2000s internet was like?

Then i´m sorry. Not sure about the drugs thinng

You dont have to be sorry you are not one of them. My neigjborhood was pretty safe until they came and organized gangs.

Was that a recent thing?

2000's they came here in droves

ebaumsworld
newgrounds flash games

For a moment, I thought this was an /int/ thred.

There was great economic turnmoil here around that time. Many people lost their life savings due to corrupt banks. That´s why migration exploded then.

Wasn't your economy kind of recovering? The issue was that the migration wave was massive and some neighbourhoods got kind of invaded by Ecuatorians and they didn't assimilate and just created little Ecuadors

Póngalos pues no más.

No. Not in 1999-2000. We had maybe our biggest economic crisis in history, It basically has to do with us switching our over-inflated former currency to the dollar, and due to corrupt bank management, al the savings were frozen, so novbody could use them, and practically losing them. Just a few years ago we were in a good shape, but since we are stil too dependent on oil, things are not goin great today.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsHdP8KhYhM
Vea eso papa. Disfrute.

ebaumsworld and newgrounds were comparable to 1920s Paris and Vienna?

Not at all. I think OP is an idiot. Those sites encapsulate what most people think of as 2000's internet. At that point Stanford and Silicon Valley was the "intellectual" hotspot but it was much more technical than the others listed by the OP.

Gracias.