What does Veeky Forums usually eat while grunting one out on the toilet bowl?

What does Veeky Forums usually eat while grunting one out on the toilet bowl?

For me, it's gotta be the sloppy joe.

sometimes I'll unroll some toilet paper and put it in my mouth folded up so i have something to entertain myself while i "go"

>not eating a taco on the toilet.

You keep a copy of "War and Peace" next to the toilet and read that while having a difficult shit. You do not eat at that time, you inglorious fatfuck.

Do Americans really eat when they're on the toilet?

do you not?

>obsession

this right here baby!

Whatever I'm eating when I have to take a shit.

Last week I brought some lox & cream cheese on a bagel into the washroom when I had a sudden onset of shit.

buffalo wings

chicken wings are a great food to eat while dropping turds

What kind of retard eats on the toilet?

Hi new friend!

Black pudding.

the kind of retard that like to maximize his time

It's more of a Hungarian thing because we're always so hungry

lel

Top kek!

lol

Yesterday I baked some homemade caramel chocolate chip cookies. Right when the oven dinged, I had a huge disturbance in my gut and I knew what had to be done.

Took the cookies out, flipped a few onto a plate, got a glass of milk, and then headed into the throne room to shoot out some goop while I consume my delicious creation. Ended up almost eating the whole batch in the bathroom so I brought the gallon of milk in there too.

My vomit on bread looks more appetising than the shit in your pic.

I get it!

Beautiful my good gentlesir

Came here to post this lol

bump

Am I the only human that doesnt have a hard time shitting? I've always heard this but never experienced it. I dont think I've ever spent more than 10 minutes shitting. What the fuck is wrong with everybody?

I never drink except when I shit.

I get completely naked.

I unironically have shits that are so intense that I too have to disrobe.

I don't have any problems taking a shit but I still get naked. Just feels weird taking a shit with any clothes on.

How do you shit when not at home?

is toilet eating a thing, now?

wait until you get old, kid