Anti Feminism Books

I'm looking for some good anti feminism books.
Is "The War Against Boys : How Misguided Policies Are Harming Our Young Men" any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
pastebin.com/rJEtvsCW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real anti-feminists don't read books. Don't you know there's a war on, pussy?

Christina Hoff Sommers is not an anti-feminist. She's an actual feminist who can think logically.

>anti feminism books
How about you get some critical thinking skills instead, you fucking sheep?

Why don't you read some actual feminists?
Oh, I know.
It's because you know they're right.

Women can't think logically they are simply inferior and guided by emotions because they want Chad cock and aren't as ontologically embedded into the world like a man.
Therefore no woman can enjoy anything authentically and will never truly be able to love, be ethical, or truly loyal.

They mere holes, barely more conscious than a rock or a child. They need a strong disciplinary authority figure like a mature man to guide them and decide their sexual partners for them or we end up with degeneracy like interraciality.

Careful not to cut yourself on your edge friendo

reddit.com/

fuck you racist. Women are people too, probably even more human then men! There was no female Hitler. If woman ran every country in the world there would be no war only peace. Gynocentric politics will be the savior of humanity. Just use logic you stupid dumb ass. Tons of studies demonstrate the positive outcomes of female leadership. This is the literature board, read a damed book.

>pls spoonfeed me what i sould think instead of forming an opinion of my own.
Might as well not have an opinion at all. All of this reactionary garbage should not be discussed in Veeky Forums. It has the same intellectual value than a Sargon of Akkad or Amazing Atheist video.
Also, Reddit is the gathering place for women hating betas like you, friendo
>>reddit/MensRights

>spoonfeed me
No, I'm not OP

>reactionary garbage
>modern feminism
>not reactionary garbage

Bourgeoisie American girls pretending to be revolutonary lmao

>No, I'm not OP
Oh, ok then, sorry.Still,
>Implying Men's Right movenet is any better
Maybe they had a point at the beginning of the rise of Political Correctnes, but now they've turned just as bad. They've become overly sensitive, whiny bitches that think that every pro-womens right movement is an atack to their rights. They have the same shitty, Pseudo-Intellectual youtube channels, and even lazy literature that does nothing but parrot opinions. They have become the polar opposite of SJWs. Equally stupid and equally repulsive.

>Anti Feminism Books.
Feminism is baby tier philosophy

>Men's Right movenet

I don't know what is that.

>pro-womens right movement is an atack to their rights

I don't know what country you are and how is there, but in my country (in the EU) women have privileges in jobs (both public or private sector), benefits, divorce, violence laws, etc. So they could be right.

Have a nice evening.

You've never actually seen these problems then. You see, The Mens Right Moement was a counter movenment that surged from egalitarianism a while back, that claimed that feminism was not about equality anymore, but about female dominance, which is true to some extent. As time passed and SJWs becamo more prominent (especially in the internet), the Mens Rights Movement (MRM) Started to ressemble more and more the feminists they opposed. Eventually the MRM was filled with the "Conservative" version of SJWs. Think of a non-bait version of . Most boards, especially /pol/, are littered with them.
TL;DR, modern, radical feminism is bullshit, and so are the counter movements after being corrupted by a group of sheltered retards.
I'm in America btw.

Here you go pham:

pastebin.com/rJEtvsCW

If you want something a bit more serious.

My sides are in orbit from your drivel omfg thank you for that laugh

the Bible desu

Now I know this is bait, but for the sake of discussion, I'm taking part of it.

>The logic/feeling dichotomy

When was this meme born? It's obviously a meme. Why is it still spouted as truth?

Actually, the end of women is the rise of men.

I know some of me rises when I see a woman's rear end.

it's actually pretty good, though the book suffers from some slight consistency issues that require a bit of careful reasoning to resolve, which she doesnt always do. Still 9/10 would recommend
well memed
didnt you get the memeo? All memes are true now

Is there anything more plebian than intentionally reading literature that panders to your opinions?

Not really. It's even worse than strictly reading genre fiction

Women are smart and funny. Get over it.