Why do people insist on having this cold slimy nasty green shit on their burgers? Fuck pickles

Why do people insist on having this cold slimy nasty green shit on their burgers? Fuck pickles

Ur a pussy ass bitch op

I used to dislike pickles but now I really like and appreciate them

pickle loving cocksucker

>slimy
?

I think your pickles went bad, bro.

pickles are good op

>it's another "I'm too retarded to comprehend that other people have different tastes from me" thread

Post saged and thread hidden.

You need to be 18+ to post here, slugger.

I do not like pickles either, but I don't ask to have the pickles removed when I order a burger because it's a hassle and I like the leftover flavor as opposed to pubic hair. Also when I make them at home I use sweet relish, because relish is good, but pickles are disgusting and weird.

are you 12? do you take the crusts off your sandwich's as well?

The crisp tartness helps balance out the greasy meat flavor.

I like pickles but not on burgers, is that autistic?

>slimy
Nigger, if your pickles are slimy then you have other problems. Good pickles are firm and a bit crunchy.

Fuck burgers, eat pickles.

I've got a big juicy pickle for you right here boyo

Pickles are ok on some burgers but not others

White Castle? Whopper? Leave the Pickles
McDouble? No Pickles

you need an acid to cut through the richness of a fatty burger. Pickled veg and tomatoes do this.

Man do I hate fussy people like you. No palet, no respect, spoiled fucking brat.

If you really enjoyed the taste of meat, you wouldn't need pickle (which makes everything only taste of pickle)

It's no different than covering your food in some kind of sauce cause you actually hate the taste of it and justlike the taste of the sauce

I used to be that way until I had homemade sweet and sour pickles.

It's a lot better when it's not just sour slimy crunch.

Liverwurst with pickles is unarguably god tier combo

What is it about the weird children on this site that have an aversion to tasting more than one flavor at a time?

This.

>whoa, this plant automatically produces cold, slimy sour boogers on everything it touches
>lets add it to literally everything between two pieces of bread

the tomato, everyone

>tomato
>cold

>small globs of tomato guts
>find their way out of a warm sandwich and thus cool rapidly
>often found on cold cut sandwiches more than anything

yes, they are cold you dumb faggot

>keeps tomatoes in the refrigerator

And you're probably one of those faggots who bitches about tomatoes tasting like shit.

for me it is the pickle, the best burger topping

delete this thread now

>ooohhh noo texture :(((((((

spot the asperger's

t. booger eaters

I developed autism around 3, I lived my life with autism until I was around 15. I hated pickles, among many other foods that were too 'overwhelming' to me. I could only take 'comfy' flavors and textures. The stereotype is completely spot on.

At 15 I had a vascular accident that put me in a coma for 3 months. One of the consequences of this was that my brain started behaving in a more normal pattern. My autism wasn't 'cured', but this changed my life dramatically; I was able to understand how the rest of the world saw things now, in most respects.

After that food was not that much of a problem any more. I literally love pickles now and can eat all sorts of things.

I know my case is not necessarily representative of all the spectrum, but I do believe that autism made strong foods 'too much' for me. You may have an abnormal brain structure op, you should check it out.

It's the fact that this website is a flocking site for autists

>mfw brain trauma cures autism

EVERYONE ON Veeky Forums REPORT FOR DUTY

>I listen to 2 songs at the same time to complement each other.

Actually a far better analogy would be comparing multiple flavors to a band with many instruments, faggot.

The autists have been here since before the time of snacks and are the ones that regularly shit on you when you call everything autism.
Just thought you'd like to know. You're swimming in not just any sea of piss, but our sea of piss.

Dee fried pickles are delicious af op, you shoul try them

*deep

i personally hate tomato on my burger, and it is for a texture reason. tomatoes are these sweet, sickly slices of bleh that really have no place on a burger (or my burger for that matter). i am ok with sweated onions, pickles, maybe even pineapple; tomato to me is just not appetizing and has more value on being in a caprice or something like that

>*puts mustard on instead*

You are the cancer OP

I have always disliked the notion of having green in your fucking burger, it started out with just meat and buns and it should fucking stay that way

Suckle my dickle

>slimy pickles
well yeah when you're in prison, your veggies don't usually crunch or have any sort of freshness to them

Well I see your problem. Those look like Vlasic to me.

dill pickles are great so why does every burger come with shit ass sweet pickles? is the sugar baked into the bun and the liquid sugar sauce on it not enough?

I have literally never been to a single burger joint in my entire life that has put sweet pickles on a burger. You are talking entirely out of your ass.

They are tasty, senpai.

any time I've gotten a burger with pickles on it they were bread and butter pickles. in fact the only time I've ever gotten a dill pickle with a sandwich was on the side in spear form.

I just don't like the taste of raw tomatoes. I really have a bigger problem with baked cheese and mushroom texture.

>all it took to cure brain damage was another type of brain damage

It's just like my Fred Flintstone cartoons!

>what is more than one audio track?

man vlasic isn't even that bad, they've never been slimy for me

but i also don't eat bread and butter pickles because they're horrible

fuk u

Love me some pickles.

>not liking pickles
>not liking vinegar
I'd say you're a child, but even as a kid I could eat them
you're a baby, an itsy bitsy baby

pickles are great but fast food pickles are terrible

the fuck does "strong foods" mean?