How big does the penis have to be, so when a man gets an erection he will faint?

How big does the penis have to be, so when a man gets an erection he will faint?

Other urls found in this thread:

c3.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=LUVXGWX.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theres an X-files episode about that...involving a genie/djinn

With a normal sized penis you could faint from an orgasm, but it depends on the person.

That was Je Souhaite, season 7, you're right.

Apparently, Mr. Flanken died of chronic morbid tumescence, kek.

35-45 inches
Depends on girth, the amount of blood as a fraction of total volume, and total blood in the body

>35-45 inches
Well fuck, guess I can't have sex.

Heh
>not wanting to impale every girl you fuck with your speardong

The penis can be as big as it wants. It'll just be difficult to get hard.

>The penis can be as big as it wants. It'll just be difficult to get hard.
But it will drain all your blood in the attempt.

Here's what I consider a sort of outlier from the norm (NSFW) and it appears to work properly:
c3.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=LUVXGWX.gif

>that literally 2cm diameter vein in his arm
fuck, that can't be healthy

If you have low enough blood pressure, even an average sized erection can tip you into unconsciousness.

I know because I once came because I passed out whilst masturbating.

Felt awesome though

Apart from falling on the floor, if you think you might pass out try to make sure you fall somewhere safe ;)

Also be aware if you really do pass out you can spasm and make noises that others may hear.

bretty big

as a junky i would kill for veins like those

sauce on gif?

Holy kek I thought you guys were joking but it's a real xfiles episode

Apparently it was written by the breaking bad guy

Taking steroids isn't healthy in general

>Trusting lengths given by guys on strawpoll.me

That % of body fat isn't healthy and it is one of the reasons you can see those veins so well. He'd probably die if he didn't eat something every couple of hours. Hope he never gets stuck on an elevator without a pack of snacks.

unless he's in a ketogenic state, his body will convert muscle tissue into food. He will literally eat his own muscles to stay alive. He could outlast us all!

Does your arm drain all your blood? No, a 20 inch penis will be fine.

Moran.

I think you're fine.

Wouldn't your body just make more blood?

maybe but I'd think you'd have to maintain the erection for a fairly long time

I recognize that shemale

>Priapism is a condition in which a penis remains erect for hours in the absence of stimulation or after stimulation has ended. There are three types: ischemic (low-flow), nonischemic (high-flow), and recurrent ischemic (intermittent). Most cases are ischemic. Ischemic priapism is generally painful while nonischemic priapism is not. In ischemic priapism most of the penis is hard; however, the glans penis is not. In nonischemic priapism the entire penis is only somewhat hard.[3]

With and permanent and extreme case of nonischemic priapism your penis never goes soft. It's constantly engorged and erect. Wouldn't that cause your penis to grow larger over time? Like you have a raging boner every second for the rest of your life, but also for as long as you live your penis will continually grow larger.
In this senario there'd be no limit on how big the your penis would grow, and since your penis never goes soft and the change in dick size is gradual your body would adapt to the extra blood needed to fill your penis.

tl;dr There'd be no limit on how big your dick will grow and you'd never faint. Downside is you'd never stop having a raging hard boner tho.

Would anyone volunteer for this knowing the downside? Anyone know how to induce a nonischemic priapism? I read it happened to some guy after a penis tatoo. Maybe there's something too it.

My friends and I actually did the Math in the estimated amount of blood displaced by the thirteen inch dick from "boogie nights"

Finally we´re getting to the important questions

if that guy was standing next to me i couldn't resist snipping a big vein with some scissors

There are medical cases of adult men suffering priapisms as complications from sickle cell anemia, and in a few of those, those men ended up with a "condition" (see;potential blessing) called megalophallus.

While it's not all fun and games, in some of those reported cases, the dude was lucky enough to have continued normal use of his dick after the priapism subsided, only difference being the guy had something like a 10"x8" dong now, just fucking overly massive - and at a shower too, so it's pretty much like that all the time. There are pictures too if youre interested, shits nuts.