Well Veeky Forums, I've had it with with waitress complaining about their tips being "short". If you don't like the pay...

Well Veeky Forums, I've had it with with waitress complaining about their tips being "short". If you don't like the pay, move on and get educated. No one told you to drop out of school in the first place.
General PPD(Pussy Pass Denied) and waitress tip stories as well as any food(to remain topic relevant).

Why do waitress feel so entitled to money that a robot can do?
>pic very related

>8 dollars
>Bad
This can't be real

To add more fuel to the fire.

$8 on a $92 tab? That's not even 10 percent.
Tip right or don't tip at all.

Amazing how people get fired for pulling shit like this and you still see it.
Social media is great if only to expose the retards

>implying complaints and screenshots haven't already been sent to her manager
>implying she won't be terminated once the public sees this
>implying she won't be on backpage classifieds next week
>implying I won't actively seek for her on backpage
>implying I will tip afterwards

It's not legal to divulge customer purchases to anyone anywhere in the US. I hope whoever bought the meal finds out about it.
People who have done this to me over beer have been instantly fired.

She will be gone soon enough. Ungrateful people are ungrateful.

I'm hoping the patron gets a lawsuit though.
You can't just post private information and customer purchases online. You can't even call your buddy and say "guess what this person just bought," it's illegal. You won't go to jail but you will pay fines and restitution.

I've only been to CF once in my life and they had one waitress for half the restaurant. Service was slow.

I'll try to get a hold of the customer for sure now that you stated that.

It's so funny when servers say shit like this, pretending it's some matter of principle. The reality is you carry plates and refill drinks and suck up to everyone for a few bucks. Tips are basically charity because everyone feels sorry that you can't get a real job

Kek

Actually, I retract this please! I just saw her pictures on facebook and she is disgusting...
>pic related, it's her

I had a lot of problems with unknown people divulging my beer purchases to my family when I turned 21. It took a year but I got the witch fired and didn't take it any further.
Now she just works at the other store and leaves me alone because I was nice about not pursuing a lawsuit or informing her new boss of her rumor mongering.

But yeah, it's illegal to call chad and tell him one of your customers just bought condoms, rope and vaseline.

Social media is scary.

My tip is take off those fake glasses and clown lipstick

What a bitch, she should be grateful they even gave her a tip.
Hope she gets fired for treating her customers like this.

I work in a bar for $25 an hour.
If I get tips on top of that, hurrah for me.

Tips should be a bonus for exceptional service, not expected. Though a living wage should also be expected.
Fuck America

I work labor while going through school. I chose labor as it pays more than mcdonalds. Some people just aren't too smart or are too lazy to do something about their situation and resort to complaining. These females can get an easy office job just by looking pretty and greeting people. I'd kill to be a female.

You literally can not find work as a male any more. The entire workforce is emotional, 4 hours a week availability, still in school, incompetent teenagers.

Your application is rejected the second you divulge you're not a female. I'm not sure what's going on.

lol what

Exactly. I break my fucking back for $16/hour and work 70+ hours a week on top of school. Fuck these feminists who complain about equality.

it's a snapchat filter you uneducated mong

Please quit oppressing me with your observations

i dont work and ask people for their leftovers as they leave resturaunts.

any tips on asking staff for leftovers? like what if i offered to tip the busboys for leftover halves of cheeseburgers

Here's a tip: get a real job.

West Virginia perspective. Here you mine coal, lay pipe, mow lawns or get the fuck out.
200 Ignored applications per year here, rinse and repeat, 6 years later, 30 days worked.
They don't trust males or people under 40 to do shit here, not to mention an appalling lack of businesses and positions.
Gotta move and repeat the homelessness cycle to get work.

I wouldn't know. I work labor. Consider it if you're an able body man. Hard work feels good at the end of the day.

Getting paid 18 dollars an hour to move pallets of paint around feels bretty gud

feels good to be in a country that doesn't require the diner to pay half the wait staffs wage

holy shit that's rough.
get the fuck outta there

I am at 1 interview and 30 days worked out of 1,000 applications in six years.
If churches weren't a thing, I would be dead.

My last two guaranteed positions were given to:
Fat ginger dude on social security and 15 year old fat female that can't make change and works 6 hours a month. Dishwasher/cashier respectively.

You'd think being an in shape, intelligent person with 100% availability would net you a job, but nope. They have background discrimination filters now. The first one is just the male/female one.

$240/Year food stamps too, mmm carbs.

Sometimes doing illegal work, is the only way to live. Like transporting drugs or trimming marijuana on the west coast.

That's not entirely true. I always look out for young bloods in the IT field. That is, if your CV/resume passes muster. Don't be one of those fresh out of university fucks that applies to all 200 open positions in my company: people like me will notice and toss any further applications in the bin where it belongs.

Prison is always an option. Otherwise I'm from pa, and have 240 dollars right now if you want to humiliate yourself in public for an hour or two.

ARE YOU THIS GUY?

>How many jobs have you applied to without getting an interview? I have applied to roughly 800 tech and 150 business jobs at Amazon this year. Roughly the same number for Microsoft. I have also applied for over 100 tech internships at various small to fortune 500 companies, and 451 other jobs in tech and business around Seattle of various sizes. I haven't gotten a single request for an interview. What has been your experience applying for jobs this year?

NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SHIT

>Cheesecake factory
It's not like she deserves a huge tip for carrying the two pieces of cheesecake those people got for $91.97

You're fucking right I do.
I'm on the PA line. Too bad I don't go near Veeky Forums people because that sounds like food and beer to me.

No I'm just a near 30 in autism lock because you guys made it socially stigmatic to interact with or hire me. I'm not that guy though, I just want bitch work so I can have food to eat.

I don't get it?

>I just want bitch work so I can have food to eat.

You're already 100% better than that guy. I hope you find work soon.

Oh I just read his post, you only need one app per store wow. I think everyone's better than him, he's not very smart.

I thought her name was a naughty word but I read the wrong part of the receipt. Pls no bully

Reasonable life choices right there.

>spending $90 on cheesecake
Do Americans really do this?

>I'd kill to be a female.

fucking this.
if i was female, id just jump in on the video game stream bandwagon.
I want that persian prince to donate thousands of dollars to me because he thinks ill give him something good in return.

We'd all kill to have our lives handed to us or food in our stomachs.

She works for tips because no one will give her the whole thing.

Do americans really do this?