The mcrib is back

I'm vegan.

/thread

Eating out is bad.

Carbs are unhealthy.

Every food is good for you in the right quantity

I don't like onions.

>at Expensive Sushi restaurant/club at 11pm

"Can you make me a custom sushi roll with bacon, avocado, and cream cheese and Sriracha aoli dipping sauce, I'll also have a coffee black w/ 1 sugar and 1 cream, lastly do you have a kids menu as Estafaden doesn't like fish"

This is unironically true though

Eating eggs is just as bad as smoking

>tfw my mom sucks at cooking

Do americans really do this?

I know this pain. She turns the heat up so high to cook everything faster it's always burnt on the outside and raw on the inside. She also oversalts theFUCK out of everything.

Absolute shit at cooking.

Fat people should be allowed to exist, and shaming them isn't an effective way to get them to lose weight.

That's more for Veeky Forums

Five guys is shit, not even factoring in price.

That's true though....

Chili without beans is fucking awful

sounds like she makes a mean steak, pussy

this is objectively true where is the lie

o boy im triggered

mcdoubles are the shit tho

This

this
you need beans and beef or it's shit

Dietary cholesterol raises blood serum cholesterol

Yup. Only people who complain about beans in chili, are obese man-child amerifats who are terrified of something remotely healthy

Hey guys, I only have $5 to spend on groceries until the end of the month–what should I buy?

And you're literally just eating a beef stew.

whatever m8 it's delicious

Trips of truth.

Don't even TRY to talk to me before I've had my coffee

>r8 my dinner
[Rates the meal you just spent all night cooking

redpill me on veganism

Do americans really eat this?

Cream makes carbonara better.

do britbongs really eat this?

>OBSESSED

this
though fat=/=obese
obesity should not be tolerated or accepted or normalized in any way

Dr. Oetker has no presence in North America.

t. american
they're singlehandedly the best frozen pizza brand in canada
never seen that pizza burger thing though

I stand corrected.

Australian cuisine and wine is actually amazing, extremely high quality and is much closer to France in quality than the US is.

it's kind of a shame, really
dr oetker is probably the best frozen pizza brand in canada. wish you guys could try it

You aren't very good at this

NZ food and wine is better, our animals and crops aren't forced to grow in red sand.

The meal was so large hubby couldn't finish his so I helped him!

Jack has some good videos actually.

Fine Dining is worth its price.

Craft beer is Hipster Bullshit

but it is

This is the only real pizza in the USA.

you know what gross me out more than the fact that everything he makes is undercooked to hell?

his fucking ring

i've never seen him take it off once, or even wash it. imagine the germs on that thing

It's a superbowel ring.

Here we Go..

i like that pun

>IPA's are good!
HAHAHA OH LORD

Why would he upload a video of him taking off and washing his ring?

you misunderstand; i've seen him rinse his hands before plenty of times (though not nearly enough)

but never once has he tried to clean that ring

Why do people pretend to like Beer?

>Chili
>Healthy in any form
Lol ok bruh.

It literally is though.

not really
being an asshole to someone isn't a particularly good motivator, especially if you're a stranger to them

how in the fuck is chili unhealthy?

pretty sure he's thinking of the bastardized version that uses like 2lbs of grated cheese

yup, have my [you]
living alone is a bliss
I don't care if my nation is dying out. Sex doesn't worth the hassle of having to deal with an extra wo/manchild besides myself.

>red meat and sodium solution is offset by muh beans and tomatoes

it's really not and nutrition doesn't work like this.

>inb4 perfidious ketofaggotry from someone desecrate to defend their bad dietary practices

this is why being gay is best
men are so much easier to get along with than women

I've never seen this before in my life.
Eggs are tasty

>have a mate who always steals off the supermarket trucks he drives
>go round to his on the weekend to help him plan out a little cuck shed
>gives me 5kg of stolen bacon for giving him a hand

What do I do with 5kg of bacon?

Besides all the problematic messages, bacon survives deep freezing just fine.

There is no such thing as a "good chicken wing."

Literally every hot wing/chicken wing/etc is (1) slimy and gross, (2) has no flavor and this fact is masked by the "hotness," and (3) not nearly enough meat for a universally way too expensive price.

do you prefer dry rubs then? i like both
chicken wings are fun

Artistry in smoking meats is every bit the equivalent of artistry in fine French cooking

>picky aspy bullshit

Americans eat 16 billion chicken wings per year. The wings are one of the most expensive parts of the chicken. But yeah, no one likes them and they are shit. Lol.

Just about everyone on Veeky Forums is a guy because guys are simply better chefs
>facts don't lie
>data backs it up

it actually did used to be that way, long ago
but then people realized how fun and convenient wings are to eat

>convenient

Nigga, I dare you to tell me how eating chicken in the form of a messy, drippy wing where you have to eat around the bone and pay a higher price tag for is more convenient and less of a hassle than just eating a fuckin tendie.

feeling autistic because you're eating tendies isn't convenient

Nice dubs, but that's no argument.

Again, how are wings convenient compared to just about every single other way to eat chicken

certainly easier than picking apart a chicken or processing it into a tender

You're just mad because you're an autistic autist. Why don't you go be autistic and make autistic posts on your autistic containment board, you autist?
>>>/autism/

Autism. Autismo. Autistic autist.

My bad - I didn't realize you were talking about manufacturing. I was under the assumption when I said "eat" you understood I meant "eating."

well, prepare then eat. sorry

why should anyone be triggered by these? those are subjective opinions which don't really say anything about cooking abilities of the individual

this one kinda applies though since the person apparently has no clue of how to use onions in order for them to taste good

gotta admit though that this one would actually trigger me

that's cool
i only take issues with vegetarians

Soup is the worst.

Food shouldn't be served in hot brown water, nor should liquidized food ever be eaten besides geriatric patients or babies. Take the vegetables and meat out of it's festering, gross, diarrhea water and put them on a plate like a functioning adult.

imagine being this broken as a human being

and 90%+ cocoa is for pretentious hipsters that dont care about the cocoa shortage or actual taste, only how superior they think they look on outdoor seats while the real chocolate is at home banging his wife

I put ketchup on my hotdogs.

This has to be a joke. I've never heard of anyone not liking soup.

The best pizza features just cheese and pepperoni.

this

chocolate is supposed to be sweet, not bitter

I'm serious. The only soup I can tolerate is tomato, and even then I'd rather not.

you're literally broken
i don't understand how someone could dislike soup when there are literally thousands and thousands of different kinds with different textures and flavours and ingredients

>fucking tomato soup of all things
just fucking kill yourself holy shit

Soup is just disgusting my dude. Whether it's watery with noodles or GOD forbid chunky with... bits of food just floating in broth (which broth in and of itself is a gross concept to begin with) I just can't ever get myself to eat more than a spoonful.

Soup is bad, but stews are WORSE.

damn dude
you're actually broken