Go camping with friend who knows i enjoy and am good at cooking steak

>go camping with friend who knows i enjoy and am good at cooking steak
>friend buys steaks even though i said i would be in charge of it
>it's thin as fuck, soft, pale gray, meme fed, and incredibly overpriced
>"i got extra thin so it would be easier to cook"
>easily the worst steak i've ever eaten

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS SHIT?

Steak is the biggest meme food around.
calm your nipples friend, its only seared beef.

>meme feed

Grass fed cows are a meme now?

Believing grass-fed cows are anything other than absolutely normal is, yes, a meme.

It's far easier to make good results with good starting materials. If you're as good at cooking steak as you say, you'll be able to make something good with what you've got.

The fact that you came here to bitch doesn't fill me with confidence.

Do you somehow believe that a cow's diet doesn't affect how it tastes?

sounds like you've never been camping

i can make a low quality cut taste good with supplies at from house but cooking over a fire with limited tools and ingredients is a different story

Why are all the steaks you get in supermarkets always so thin?
Never seen anything thicker than 3/4"

Steak is the shittiest, memeiest form of beef
It's never cooked right and every asshole who brags about how they cook theirs does a horrid job

I'd rather a homemade burger, honestly. It's hard to fuck up a burger

I believe he's saying that the standard practice of feeding cows corn and additives in America is bad.

The fact that you think it's any harder to fuck up a burger than a steak tells me you don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

grass fed fags need to fuck right of
>marbling is bad. spending money on trash is good

the big difference with grain fed vs grass fed is how the microbes in ruminants' stomachs process them. cattle digest grass/fiber heavy diets way way way more efficiently (vs grain fed on a feedlot)

>You need to feed cows corn to make them fat
No you have to feed the cows instead of letting them graze
Which costs more money because you gotta now buy a bunch of troughs for your cows and cut alotta grass (relative to normal grazing cows, but I imagine american cornfeeding troughs could just berefilled with grass)

Your friend only wanted to smash your boipucci, not eat well. You fucking fag

here's a thought: grass and hay is cheaper to feed than corn and silage

Shut up ungrateful faggot.
>Muh spoiled life
>Can't accept that friend did an act of kindness
>complaining about eating protein
Just kill yourself.

Did you bring onions and a knife, like I do? If so, you have no excuse. If not, you need to learn to cook while camping.

>meme fed
This is what happens when you let your kids spend too much time on the Internet.
Take it as a warning, folks.

This whole thread is why I hate you faggots.

It's less hard to fuck up a burger you dumb fuck. Any monkey can make a decent burger, but every monkey manages to fuck up their "legendary" steak recipe
Stop pretending the way you make steak is actually any good

fuck off faggot, doing shit like that and buying the steaks is telling the guy "I know better than you do, you clearly can't do it yourself, so *I* will buy the steaks even thought it was your job"

you're the kind of person that asks somebody what they want as a present, then you get them something completely different, then act super offended when they question why you asked them what they wanted in the first place because "WELL IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!!" no, bullshit, you just wanted to crucify yourself to make yourself feel better

>being poor
heh

You sound like the perfect person to go camping with, you ray of sunshine, you

he's not wrong tho

he is tho
his friend fucked up but he's acting like he shot his dog