Get book from library

>get book from library
>put hold on it
>cancel hold to renew online when necessary

anyone else do this? am i a complete asshole?

I LOVE Ahegao

Yes. Have you considered kys?

>borrow multiple books by a single author
>only finish one of them

>borrow books for the maximum lending period (One Month)
>return them unread
>check them out again a week later

I can't stop.

I do the same thing.
Fuck.

>get book from library
>put a booger on one of the pages in the middle
>return it

I came into a library book once.
13yo me got his hands on a copy of some shitty modern version of the Kama Sutra and fapped to the little sketches because the woman had pubic hair and pointy nipples just like the aunt he lusted after.

Librarian here. If we don't have enough copies and it's in high demand we'll just order more. People can also do interlibrary loans, or go get a fucking job so they can buy their own shit.

What's the worst shit you've had to deal with? Any good stories?

Hm

One time a homeless guy came in and kept yelling that the illuminati was tracking his every move. He proceeded to hurl puke all over the circulation desk before security could get there.

Another time, an old lady had a heart attack in the stacks on the quiet floor and pulled a shitload of books down, scaring the shit out of everyone.

>tfw middle class suburb library never had any problems until the curries came and stank it up

Hi, you are actually a librarian? Why do interlibrary loans have a higher fee for lost material? If I lose something from my main branch the fee is the price of the item plus 5 or 10$. The fee for anything outside the circuit is $100.

Because it's INTERlibrary you dumb dumb

Wow fantastic explanation. so informative.

>have important textbook on loan
>get email saying someone else has requested it
>spunk into the middle before returning it

i love japan PERIOD

You seem to know a lot about this 13yo. Anything to confess user?

Girugamesh!

Logistics and liability. Anything that comes from a library outside your own library network likely had to travel a longer distance, and someone had to go out of their way to get it to you. You also do not necessarily have borrowing privileges from the library doing the loan, so you assume a higher level of responsibility. Any interlibrary loan charge is charged by the loaning library.

He died at 21 when he realized women were a spook.