It looks like the alpha male meme has invaded science

Is there any scientific merit to the notion of alpha/beta/gamma males in humans?

>Is there scientific evidence for social rankings on human societies
What do you think retard.

Nah, that is just missbehaviour of wolfes in captivity. Not even wild wolfes have alpha and beta males.

Social rankings and the concepts of alpha/beta/gamma male aren't the same thing. Alpha males in biology are males who have mating priority, usually having a harem of females with which they mate.

Some species of primates do exhibit this type of behavior. Gorillas are a good example, where there's mating priority given to certain males.

>Everyone is genetically different
>That also means some people are better at some things than others
>So some people have traits that give them a higher sexual market value.

So they're looking for big guys for a study on pain. What's the next step of their master plan?

p-hacking this data set
with no survivors!

>be me
>get paid £5 to do a study about trying to guess where your hand is without vision
>have time to kill so go ahead
>do the thing. She says I done well in it
>she hands me her research abstract
>"People with autism tend to be good at this challenge"

Why is psychology the worst major?

It's PUA pseudoscience.

It was a very keen observation, wasn't it?

This is the start of a eugenics program.

yes men love to circlejerk about hierarchies and dominance-submission

>chad is preferred even in science

kms

Chads aren't alpha (at least not the college ones, which I guess you're thinking of). They are good at convincing girls to fuck them. Of course that's a good skill to have if you wanna be an alpha, but that's not the only necessary thing. To be an alpha you need power, and chads are about as powerful as your average autist. Most chads I know aren't even suited to be leaders.

How would be difficult to guess where your hand is? We have receptors for that

Well if you're the experimenter, you get to hurt Chad, so that's nice.

Ah, another autist I see.

>Implying the actual study isn't on the kind of man who considers himself an alpha male.

Classic example of obfuscating your research objectives.

I had considered that a possibility. Perhaps they want to see how self-perception affects pain reception. But perhaps people who consider themselves alphas do so rightfully as do those who don't, so the results may turn out saying little about pain reception as a function of self-perception.

Long short story manosphera chad = alpha

This tbqh.

>Guy who has a lot of sex but is basically a servant of attractive women. Worhships them, thinks highly of them, etc
Just a high quality cuck.

>Guy who says women are inferior and treats them like the subhuman pigs they are, but doesn't get to have sex with them.
An enlightened autist.

>Chad who fucks women daily and treats them like they subhuman pigs they are. Picking them up not by treating them right, but by using the various psychological exploits that make their inferior brain confused
Top tier alpha male. Deserves to have his genes replicated endlessly.

Those are the categories of male. But there is one extra category missing, but I wouldn't consider it a man:

>Guy who treats women right and puts them on a pedestal, but never has sex with them
Top cuck.

I encourage you to go to you'd love it there.

This is interesting, how do they determine if you're an alpha male. I always found the idea kind of dumb, but I would probably be an omega male if the metric was applied to me.

>not treating women as equals without any games but still getting laid.

I used to browse r9k back in 2014. They changed my perspective of women. I was the top cuck. I was a kissless virgin who thought women were better than men.

Now I am the alpha male. I have sex every weekend (not weekdays because I dedicate them to studying pure mathematics but if I wanted I could fuck every day) and know that women are inferior. They don't even deserve to have human rights because they aren't human.

But I graduated r9k. Now I have to go out into the world and learn more. Then when I am 30 or 40 and have become a sage I will go back to give back. Teach the young ones what I've learned about women.

That makes you a high quality cuck.

Women are inferior by every metric.

So a cuck is someone who doesn't treat people with respect or play psychotic mindgames? You must be a truly broken man to believe that.

>I used to browse r9k back in 2014.

Fucking knew it.

>Now I am the alpha male. I have sex every weekend (not weekdays because I dedicate them to studying pure mathematics but if I wanted I could fuck every day) and know that women are inferior. They don't even deserve to have human rights because they aren't human.

Autistic comedy gold.

Women are not people.
You need to go to r9k and learn from them. Read their stories. Women are vicious. We have evidence that women don't even have feelings like us. They are like dogs or bugs. They come pre-programmed with actions like pretending to feel emotion but they are actually cold and calculating demons with no heart.

I don't need you to believe me. I know that you barely have sex and that will never change unless you see the truth about women.

kek. k

Who hurt you?

The answer is obvious. Women, a long time ago. It was my fault though. I put them on a pedestal and gave them the power to break me.

But I learned from my mistakes. I am now trying to help you before you suffee the same fate.

not really, there are just men that know how to get women and spergs and cucks that repel them, anything beyond that is a spooky spooks

Women are social beings, at all times seek to be accepted by higher groups while excluding lower groups
We can say in-out dynamics
The use of hints, double speeches or manipulation is to make at the same time be included while excluding people.

In this case the women prefer to have control of a social group, than of reality.

In this case being good with women indicates being weak or wanting to keep the group, which is always in test
And is never accepted no matter how much is done, in this case it is a proof of character to be able to say that he does not care about the group and that it is valuable enough to be tested or what is called confidence

For example when a woman asks you for things and you do them you imply that you are her servant, not a transaction of goods,
In this case the counter-intuitive solution is to do nothing or do things as you want.

In this case changing the model of socialization can generate enormous results by separating sex and relationship

But the manosphere was put on shit-test, alpha, chad and so on.

Its main confusion is that a woman tolerates the abuse or vexations in case of being accepted by someone who considers superior, not that treating women badly is what they want

This power dynamics can be seen by radical feminists as all sex is rape or by r9k all women are whores.

my mom

Women are a meme.

if you put your hand in this glass of ice water, will it hurt?

300k a year staring?

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Forget about women. Focus on science.

What about the Omega male?

By the time you include travel time for an on campus alpha, that is $15 and hour. Are the science nerds playing a joke, because no real alpha would settle for $15 an hour

What the fuck is a gamma male?

Well looked it up and I'm gamma as fuck

faggot

The incredible hulk

you re going to McGill, dont you you little faggot

This is the most poorly veiled psychology research on a person's willingness to admit pain in relation to their ego I've ever seen.

The incredible cuck

And then they will remove them.

Let the beta-uprising commence!

>t. gamma male

Spoken like a true gamma.