Find a flaw

find a flaw

Tortilla looks a little stale

Your post has no substance, body and no viable contribution to the discussions held on this board.

that's your opinion

Its also my opinion

>not deep fried
>missing adobo chili mayo squirted on top
>missing several dollops of guac and sour cream

My opinion too. The collective opinions forming here come to a consensus which has statistical significance. Once its within 2 or 3 standard deviations, then it becomes a fact.
>Your post has no substance, body and no viable contribution to the discussions held on this board.
This is a fact now. Deal with it, shitposter.

its being rated on Veeky Forums

is there much of a difference between tortilla and that duner kebab bread they use?

i really wanna try tortillas but they are close to impossible to find here in eastern europe, while theres a doner store every few meters

ever had a durum wrap? thats pretty much it, just a tad sweeter

it's not a mcchicken

>durum wrap
exactly the shit they use in duners then, right?

yeah, i thought its a lot similar in taste, but dunno, i always felt that the toritllas would taste a bit different cuz of the corn flour

That thing's coming apart. Either the wrap is a bit dry or old, or the technique was lacking when rolling that sad torpedo

for döner kebabs they use turkish bread ( pita bread) , dürüms use yufuka bread or lavash, they're much thinner and a bit stretchier and not as fluffy as turkish breadbsince it doesnt have yeast

as for the flavour of torilla, yeah it has a bit of corn taste, hence the slighly more sweetness but thats about it really.
there are also corn free torillas ofc

>wanna try tortillas

Stop wailing and make your own, yuropoor. You have flour, lard, salt, baking powder and water. Presumably, you have some kind of heat source and iron skillet. Mix ingredients, heat, flip a couple of times and you have a tortilla. Don't claim you're dumber than a shitskin and can't accomplish such a complex task. You are some kind of derivative of a faded history where your people actually amounted to something. Buck up buckaroo, and try to compete with a shitskin in the construction of a tortilla.

go easy on the salt buddy you're ruining the dish

what a cringy fucking post

Bean burritos r my jam

Its not 79 cents any more
>A basic ass tacobell bean burrito is not worth more than a buck
>they figured out how to cuck us out of an extra 29 cents

They're 1.29 here asshole

I cant id kill jack for that right now

>he doesn't put it back on the heat to grill both sides after rolling the burrito
Enjoy your brand and boring no crunch no joy burrito, you gay homosexual

They're almost two dollars at a store near me. A regular taco is also $1.49