I don't work on Mondays so am currently drunk on Miller Genuine Draft and a fresh unopened bottle of new Amsterdam...

I don't work on Mondays so am currently drunk on Miller Genuine Draft and a fresh unopened bottle of new Amsterdam vodka(yeah yeah cheap shit IDC). It's only 3 pm. Haven't eaten yet. Just ate a whole pizza yesterday night "but it was Papa John's pizza". What should I go grab to eat? Just got paid as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGrhNx1XOdQ
youtu.be/NeFiqXuzbgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was thinking about picking an 8 piece "fried" chicken from Cub foods(am from Midwest). Every Monday they do a promo $5.99 for 8 piece "fried" chicken. I quote fried as it's all baked when you buy the 8 piece. If you buy by the piece that is when they'll give you the fried chicken.

You should stop being a degenerate loser and focus on ways to improve your life. Go to your local library and read some literature instead of drinking and eating junk.

Hmmmmmmm, fried chicken is boring as fuck.

what do you mean, 'but it was papa johns pizza'?

Recommend. I just got paid and am looking for a celebratory meal. All there is is buffets where I'm at and am tired of it.

I reckon he's implying that's not real pizza.

I don't know where the fuck you are so idk what's around. Do you wanna cook because I have great recipe recommendations...

What are you celebrating?

Lol the SNL sketch that came out this week.
youtu.be/PGrhNx1XOdQ
I literally chose Papa John's over little ceasers deep dish because of this video. Marketing does wonders.

Get some popeyes or some shit
Not much beats fried chicken when you're blasted

it is, though.

>popeyes

waste of money. go to a grocery store and get some fried chicken from their deli. it'll cost half as much

Minnesota, known for buffets. Just looking to eat out. I only have one day off so I'd rather not cook.

My 22 hours of overtime I did last week.

Costs about the same where I live, and Albertsons fried chicken is disgustingly greasy slop

My bad. On a phone. This is the correct link.
youtu.be/NeFiqXuzbgQ

My local Cub foods actually has good fried chicken for the value. The only thing is that when the Monday promo rolls around, they fucking bake their chicken to make up for the mass influx of buyers like myself. It looks fried and all but the taste is different.

Just get the goddamn chicken then lol

I'd just get a rotisserie chicken and some sides at the supermarket. You can get at least 2 meals out of it and use the carcass for stock. Tastes better than crappy fried chicken. I've never eaten fried chicken where my skilket fried wasn't better.

Those rotisserie chickens are disgusting. The skin is mediocre and the flesh is well just flesh. Nothing spectacular imo but it provides me with good protein.

I like a bag of microwavable food I can have more of if it wasn't enough. LIke, hamburgers. gotta have buns. i'll have one kind oof cheese on one, another kind of cheese on the other. maybe a double cheese hamburger

Oh and for fast food, something "spicy" but then you put on your own hot sauce.

>those rotisserie chickens are disgusting
>nothing spectacular
>provides me with good protein.

???

store chicken as it's called round these parts is damned fine. always tender and juicy. make s great chicken salad.

>needing variety

you'll never get fat like that. you have to boil 24oz of pasta and put 16oz of velveeta with 4oz of butter in it. stuff like that.

Yeah but you know how much calories those pack? Around 600 calories just for one serving.

I mean I rarely buy rotisserie chicken Ken bit when I did that thing stunk as if those workers were too lazy to freaking wash the chicken prior to cooking it. It literally smelled like a chicken farm.

it sucks, right? I wish food had less calories, it tastes good.

Depends. When I was broke af, I would buy those 800 Cal XL burrito just so I could get the calories in.

I use powdered roasted dried chili. Much spicer and to my liking. I actually dislike sauce.

Well guys. I stopped by an Asian store and got some boiled pig intestines instead lol.

thats fucking disgusting.

>rotisserie chicken stinks
>think I'll get boiled pig intestines instead

Really gets the old butter churn to rockin'.

If I go for shit might as well go all the way! It was an impulse buy anyways. Cost me $2. Bought some ox tail soup and Jasmine rice and a leg of chicken. Cost me $10 total.

>celebrating overtime

Why?

Because I make more than I need ?

Why the celebration though?
Just put the money in the bank, save it and get on with your life.

Do Americans really live pay to pay?

You must have some good chilis, mine are all wimpy shit you'd find at carmelitas

Why do other countries have to imply so much? I make six figures so any overtime I make, I direct it towards my enjoyment funds. Sheesh Louise, so judgemental, even on Veeky Forums.

Very spicy chili indeed. I make my own though. Roast the store bought chili in a pan for about 2 hours on low and grind it up in a blender. All heat, minimal flavor.

Is that horse meat?

How were they?

Mediocre. Not much taste to them but nonetheless nutritious which I don't mind. Would I buy them again, probably if I was drunk and haven't eaten all day. Cheap af though.

I wouldn't know but horse meat sounds good desu!

looks more like fried jar jar binks

I bet the oxtail soup was good. I love that shit. In fact I think I'll make it this weekend based on this thread.

It was so good it made my overtime worth it! I love a nice beef broth. Can't go wrong with the soup when it's 60 degrees and windy. I wish I knew how to make it though.

>Six figures
>not on salary or self employed
When u start to make big boy money let me know you lying shit

Kys. I suppose company stocks don't count so I retract the six figures statement. No point discussing my life story on Veeky Forums with doubtful users.

Lol so you dont make six figures. Thought it would be harder to get you to admit that. Thx 4 being honest poorfag it feels good to win

> it feels good to win

is this what you call winning

As close to a win you can get when it comes to arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet. Didnt make my day or anything but ive never called someone out on their bullshit only to have them admit they were e-Statting

Why are you so subconscious about your finance? I make close to six figures after taxes but I don't feel the need to run it in others face. You must be near minimum wage to be so salty. I do what I enjoy anyways hence my willingness to pick up OT.

Dude, it's not tough. There's a shitload of recipes on the internet. I generally just choose bits and pieces from each one depending on what spices I'm in the mood for. Just plan on doing it one day ahead of time so you can skim off some of the fat.

How much are you going to backpedal?
>i make six figures
No
>ok well i take that back BUT MUH 0.05% SHARE
LOL gg
>BUT WAIT! I make CLOSE to six figures i swear! It is YOU who are insecure

Kys. Insecurity will be insecurity.

I'll probably have to give the oxtail soup a try once I get a slow cooker. I am getting one from my gf on my bday so we'll see how that goes.

Ok mr.Imakesixfiguresbutactuallyidontbutactuallydo