Cool Cups

Other urls found in this thread:

cornishware.co.uk/cornish-mug-12oz#blue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tried so hard

I remember when my favoritt coca cola glass fell on the floor and shattered.... I saw it in slow motion. Fug

My coffee mug. I'm such a badass

*Back in black starts playing*

I had one of these that I made but it recently broke. It was a sad day.

Or, you know, the song that the mug is quoting..

Im sorry user

I have one of these Coke polar bear glasses, which sadly didn't really age too well unlike the one in this pic. Surface of the label has gotten pretty rough and faded-out over time.

damn that's a good idea.

I have some promotional coca cola glasses from McDonald's

prized positions right there

Though I've gotten to use it more often whenever I drink my Surge on the rocks. Very hard to find around my parts, but it's an okay drink.

God damn I remember these. Sadly mine are all history at this rate. Though I do remember seeing some of these same glasses at a CVS once, just without the fancy color tint like the McD's ones.

*sweet home Alabama starts playing*

My two fave mugs :3

people like this unironically browse the internet.

>saying unironically
I like the sissy better

>less liquid for no good reason

No it's a retarded idea

it's a stupid idea.. the point of putting the cookies on a plate is so you don't get crumbs everywhere while you eat them

kek at that whole ensemble

I can already tell how ugly you are

There's a dildo on the desk

How many fake dragon dicks do you own?

Where else do you find fun things like this?

I own 2 dragon dildos, not many but I want more.

There's also a chastity cage, and a ton of stuff off screen

I got one of those recently. 3 in fact. 2 broke.

What is wrong with you...

My brother has one of these, the greenish one.

I remember when my dad collected all if the Flintstones glasses from McDonalds and put them in the china cabinet like they were worth something. He's a hick and mom was pissed

I want this so badly.

So buy one?
cornishware.co.uk/cornish-mug-12oz#blue

Mama mia, that'za big mug.

>I remember when my dad collected all if the Flintstones glasses from McDonalds and put them in the china cabinet like they were worth something. He's a hick and mom was pissed

Fucking lol, user... I relate to this too damn much. Have fun finding all the shit he saved for a rainy day when he passes. Don't be pissed when you find out those cups were part of your inheritance.

i used to drink this much cola of a lunch time, now even a sip of coke makes me feel ill, where did it all go wrong bros ?

You can find these at the dollar store. Only green though.

>where did it all go wrong bros ?
No where. I use to drink a liter of mountain dew, if not more, every day. I cut back drastically over the last few years to the point that I can't drink more than a few mouthfuls from a bottle without it making me feel disgusted.

Water master race.

You have ulcers from putting caustic acids in your stomach every day at lunch for years.

Yeah, but I also am afraid of feeling too lewd when drinking from it.

You don't HAVE to drink lemonade out of it.

But even coffee

They had those fuckers for free in Germany when I was there with any combo and I ordered some weird ass German-only burger that tasted like shti and they didn't even give me my fucking glass.

Fuck I hope Turkey nukes them.

They don't have to wait for a nuke, they're destroying themselves.

>even coffee
Your waifu has some serious kidney problems

Your dad is a man of class.

Randy pls an hero

post your butthole

Brother? My dad collected all the Batman glasses when one of those shitty movies came out in the 90s. it was the one with the Riddler.
My friends dad down the street collected all the McDonalds fucking plates. This was around '91.
I dont know what it is about dads and those things. And my dad would drink out of his favorite Batman glass at dinner on the reg or drink beer out of it while watching the Highlander.

Still have a boxed set of the London 2012 ones. Perfect glasses

There were so fucking flimsy man. Cheap ass glass. Broke two.

I remember the football glasses that had grooves that was basically made to break them.

>not just eating over the mug
brainlet spotted

How do you go about making one of those?

I had a glass cutter attached to a thing that allowed you to make a perfect enough circle cut around the bottle. Then you dip it in hot, than cold water back and forth until the top pops off. Smooth the edges with sand paper and you have a cup. I also made one with a mickeys 40oz bottle. It was great to fill with ice water on a hot day.

damnit I had the green one but I think someone stole it

I never drank coke in it though only lemonade and water

Yeah I had like 5 of them at one point. Managed to break all of them within a year.

Those plastic freezer mugs for beer. I love them.

*all star starts playing*

You can also do that method with a triangular file.

Another method would be to use a diamond-coated abrasive disc with a dremel tool.

An easier way to smooth the edges is to use a torch. A propane torch works fine. Heat the glass and it will smooth over the edges on its own. This is called "fire polishing".

>Those mugs
>That dildo
>That cage
>That mechanical LED gaymur keyboard
>That ultrawide monitor
>That gun
You are a walking meme with, unironically, no life.

>wanting cookie crumbs in your beverage
fatty spotted

Here's a good cup.

If you don't have a cup like this might as well just die of thirst.

That's so fucking hot

i always break my best cups and i'm so autistic about what constitutes a good cup that it's always a huge ordeal finding new ones

Great Cup

This is my cup.

It won't break ever and I fill it with all kinds of shit. Water, soup, rice and stuffs. It just werks.

>cons, made in china

I have a Dota 2 mug and a Bad Dragon shot glass. They both have the same color scheme, and apparently they're made by the same company.

found the woman

>not wanting cookie crumbs in your beverage

??

I really like this mug. The brown parts are unglazed, and it has a nice handmade feel to it. I have no idea where it came from, but it came from there a long time ago.

Anyone else old enough to remember these?

His hair would change color when you filled the cup with a cold drink.

That is a very nice mug actually. I have a couple that have a similar look, and they're great.

I know this is boring, but i'm a sucker for the plain, tall, clean glass cups

No pics on hand, but I have a few nice etched pint glasses I got off etsy with ponies on them and another etched with a super saiyan Goku. Love etched because there's no prints that could wash away over time.

A highball glass. It and ceramic mugs are what I use most.

I have a double walled one

I love these metal/enamel cups

things my autism doesn't like about that cup
>too thin walled
>too small handle
>rim around outer lip

i don't like this one because it's tapered. i only like pefectly cylindrical cups

also for hot beverages at home at home i only use ceramic. i have a enameled metal one i bring on the road with me

Grannies
"Creative" work at home mother

When I was a kid I always drank from this

Show moar user plz ~ I own fiiive

OH FUCK i had one of those once :(

Oh god.
I can just smell that special drink character plastic.

>the least alarming thing on screen is what appears to be a hand gun on the desk

i can taste the bpa from here

drinking horns

also have a mule mug

Kek

das boot

Oh shit those mugs! I had all of those and still use the riddler one occasionally

Pic related is the same as my daily coffee cup. When I was going through a watching tons of House phase saw that he used one of these as his mug during differentials and bought a few. Only have one left but love it.

>"Creative" work at home mother
What kind of mom would drink from a little girl's panties.

>you need a funnel to fill them
This is why I hate hipsters.

my favourite mug

I've seen a tutorial using red hot wire

What an ugly cup jesus christ

RIP AND TEAR YOUR COFFEE

>not reusing the small welch's jars as cups
When did they stop making these?