What are some good books to refute evil Nazi /pol/tards who are anti-Semitic...

What are some good books to refute evil Nazi /pol/tards who are anti-Semitic? I am a communist and avowed Jew-defender and I think that anti-Semites are the lowest of the low. It is because of anti-Semities that SEVEN MILLION Jews died in the Holocaust and the tremors are still being felt today. Jews are still persecuted. I hate /pol/tards with privelidge and i think that theyre all ignorant and retarded.

anyway to keep this lit related are there any good Books that can refute nazi /pol/tard antisemeties?

Reported.

sorry buddy we're antinatalists. congrats on so many of your jew buddies qq'ing though, i hear they don't believe in an afterlife either. think about following their lead, for the good of the planet and mankind

its a literature-related question tho

>not knowing the story of midas and silenus
m9 that's basic plutarch, read a fucking book

Fuck off.

Fuck off to /pol/. Veeky Forums is a communist, pro-Jew board.

Veeky Forums is actually a jewish-but-not-actually-jewish timocratic board

Nice try, /pol/ but actual leftists/communists are antisemitic af. Both the extreme left and the far right hate Jews

What are some good books for countering conservatives, redneks, and anti-intellectual minority hating people?

btw if you hate blacks, Jews, women, and Muslims you dont belong here. Fuck off ignorasnt nazis just repating what pol dsays

Back to /pol/ pls
This is Veeky Forums

>blacks, Jews, women, and Muslims
One of those is not like the others

all are oppressed minorities that white nationalists and the alt-right hate

Really weak, lad. Back to /pol/ with you.

man, this is actually true.

lefties won't typically say they hate Jews, but Jews get "le ebil white privledge" + they HATE israel. They're always waxing on about muh palestine

they can't be openly anti-semitic though otherwise they would lose their 'literally hitler' trump card

Trying too hard mate
Unless this is so meta that the parody is also ironic.
But I doubt it.

Why are you such an anti-semite? Kill yourself /pol/tard.

>>lefties
>>"le ebil white privledge"
>these are considered the same people today
Oh man, I guess I'm living in denial sometimes
>'literally hitler' trump card
Clever

agree. Hating Isreal is covert Nazism. People who openly dislike ISrael are Nazis and should be arrested and executed for recuriting fascists tbqh

Not even tasteful
Just fuck off till you troll properly

>oppressed minorities
yeah fuck cis white male scum xD

Go back to ribbit. Some people her actually genuinely want anti-prejudice literature. I hate people who hate Jews. Jews do nothing. Theyre people like you and me. conpiritards like to say that jews control the world and media but thats so obviously false i dont have to refute it