Philosophy -> Logic -> Mathematics -> Physics -> Chemistry -> Biology

biology ->psychology -> sociology -> back to philosophy
It's a cycle.

>Philosophyfags actually believe this

Not an argument.

Never thought about it before. It really makes sense, user. That's probably why philosophers are really smart but, disproportionaly, have on average the same income as their humanities peers.

And it's also why neuroscience is the hardest subject there is

Don't get me wrong, I love neuroscience, but it isn't harder than mathematics or physics. Even engineering or CS are harder.

Maybe if you are good at memorizing.

Computational neuroscience is the bridge between biology, psychology, mathematics, physics, cs, and hell even ee if you are autistic enough

Maybe it's not the hardest, but it's definitely something

Not the most difficult, just varied. Need to know a little bit of everything to do it well.

t. Neuroscience grad student

Medicine>Mathematics>Physics>Chemistry>Biology

>neuroscience is not memorizing while math and physics are

idiot

>medicine
not STEM fuck off

Reductionism is a lie.

Yea it doesn't deserve to be grouped together with degenerate majors

more like
>Philosophy->Logic
>Mathematics
>Physics->Chemistry->Biology

>Medicine
>Above mathematics, physics and even chemistry

That's pretty cool. Wouldn't it be sociology > culture > philosophy? Or would you be putting culture under phil

Citation needed*

Can someone explain how philosophy and logic aren't the same thing in this context?

Psychology and sociology are not real fields of study.

This + biology is art not science and philosophy is you cant know nothing brainlet wanna be scientist field

Logic is a subset of philosophy. Believe it or not, what you take for granted is still up for debate.

>neuroscience

I've seen you physics cucks fail miserably at doing something as mundane as finding the suprema of a set simply because you disregard philosophy and logic

t. brainlet engineer/art/philosopher

I would put
Biology->Anthropology->sociology->psychology->phylosophy/logic->...

Since anthropology fills the missing link between the sciences.

No u, first find that suprema

Those are two different kinds of philosophy. Problem solved. Not every "philosopher" is really a philosopher. And a true philosopher despises the "philosophers".

quantum physics > psychoanalysis > phenomenology > ethology > Marxian sociology > vitalist biology > computer science >>>>>>>>> Newtonian physics

Where is computer science?