Share your edgiest, most contrarian culinary opinions

Share your edgiest, most contrarian culinary opinions.

food sucks

pickles on sandwiches suck
raw tomatos are shit on everything, especially sandwiches
sriracha is not a "use for everything" sauce. It's good on some things but that's it.
cabbage in all forms is shit
beer in all forms is shit. cheap stuff tastes like metal, microbrews are for hipster fags.

Mashed potatoes suck

Vegetarianism is the next step in human evolution, pic related is one of the most famous vegetarians. It's not so much the ethics, but too much meat is ruining our health.

hawaiian pizza is my favorite pizza

>vitamin b12

>fortified foods

Eggs, no matter what method is used to cook them, smell and taste like farts. I can hardly stand to be in the kitchen when someone's making eggs because it smells so fucking awful. They're the only food I do not and never will like.

ravioli is disgusting

ketchup should be illegal

You can get Vitamin B12 from cheese, eggs, and milk on a vegetarian diet, veganism requires more likely than not

Presentation has been taken too far and its ruining everything.

Akin to how tv ruined music and politics.

Its missing the true substance.

Now you know how it feels like for all them (hundreds) poor man in your bed when you get your stinky pussy out, not fart smells more like rotten fish. Now apologise for what you said about eggs!

olive oil is shit and the biggest joke of all is that i live on a Mediterranean country

>He thinks I'm a woman
There aren't actually that many women on this board friend. I'm a proud penis-haver. And no, I won't apologize for telling the truth about chicken periods.

you probably never had good olive oil

>Now you know how it feels like for all them (hundreds) poor man in your bed when you get your stinky worn asshole out, not fart smells more like sweaty, porta-loo shit storage unit from years of unholy behaviour . Now apologise for what you said about eggs!

FTFY

Shredded coconut is fucking revolting.
Avocados are alright.
BBQ anything and pulled pork are disgusting.

even when loaded with crap that isn't good for you?

2/5

asian cuisine, and especially sushi, is overrated trash

cancerous fast food like mcdonalds and kfc tastes really fucking good and everyone loves it, but people pretend its disgusting simply because its unhealth as fuck and is cool to shit on big corporations

jam and cheese or cheese on fruit toast. fite me

hungry man tv dinners hit the spot
sour cream is amazing

People who can't appreciate a moderate to med-hot amount of spice / heat / scovilles / whatever you want to call it,
Have no opinions on food that anyone should ever respect.
It's like declaring yourself a music critic who "just feels like" overdrive or distortion has no place in any sort of music ever.

Pho and most vietnamese food is overrated trash. Broth soup with pasta and shit in it, congratulations Mr. Nguyen, truly nobody has ever thought of this before.

>overdrive or distortion has no place in any sort of music ever
except that's a correct statement

Rare steak is good

flyover detected

im European

This guy gets it

all of europe is flyover

Sriracha is shit tier
Bacon has it's place and more often than not makes a dish trashy and heavy
In n Out is the best place to eat a hamburger
And this guy is a faggot for not liking pickles

Pickles on a burger / sandwich is a crime against humanity.

To where?

Why have them on a sandwich when you can just shove them up your gaping asshole? Fuck you and your shitty opinion

retardation: the post

Mecca, where yall will be praying to soon enough

>Inbred Irrelevant Eurocletus: the post

So you get a plane from your important city to Mecca.

Right, what for?

Dad?

Son is it you?

No fite, u rite. Lime marmalade and cheddar is a good sandwich

You take that back!

KFC is trash and has been for years. Not like Popeyes or Fried Chicken in a restaurant is any better for you, but at least it's not a greasy disappointing mess like KFC turned into.

mcdicks is genuinely disgusting though

That's not edgy or contrarian though. If anything, people who emphasize presentation too much are the edgy ones.

loaded mashed potatoes is like the first flyover side dish that comes to mind.
no. not like i won't eat them, but they're definitely the worst way of preparing a potato. i also just like biting into things.

i gave them just as an example since they are the most popular chains, you get my point

Sous-vide is for fags that can't properly cook.
Bacon is one of the worst ways to consume pork.
The "White people don't use seasonings" meme is spread by niggers because they're angry their favorite food (fried chicken) was invented by the Scottish.

>shredded lettuce is completely obsolete in the face of other leafy greens such as spinach and arugula
>raw tomatoes are dogshit on everything except bruschetta
>brussel sprouts are actually god tier
>Cayenne based sauces are superior to all others
>there is nothing ecologically or nutritionally wrong with eating large amounts of meat, the main issue is cheap mass produced shitty meat fed by subsidized crops

Burgers with fried egg on top are a total fucking meme for hipsters

Why not just say "I'm picky"?

juicy meat/poultry isn't too great.

of course i like tenderness. i don't want to eat shoeleather. but i also don't want to eat a gusher steak that leaves a pool of liquid on the plate.

i let my meat/poultry dry out. either by cooking it well, or letting it rest for quite a while.

tenderness can come from pounding with a mallet, or marinades/seasoning.

Iceberg lettuce is a good plain base for a lot of foods. More bitter, fibrous greens often fuck with the food, and people just add creamy dressings and cheese/meat to mask over while feeling "superior".

Peated whiskey or smokey mezcal taste much worse than their cleaner companions. It's such a stupid competition.

Brine it, best of both worlds. Do it the morning before and bake, broil, or pan-fry as usual.

Fucking relax it's a pickle, just don't eat them. Not our fault your a pleb

Only the weak put sugar in coffee
And only bitches take the tea bag out

Frozen food can taste pretty good if you buy the right dishes from the right brands.

Raw tomatoes are terrible.

Cilantro tastes like soap.

Bacon is very good, but it does not make everything better.

Oh, and I don't like steak.

When I cook eggs, I actually like burning them a bit.

Sorry to break it to you but Hitler wasn't vegetarian. He ate sausages and stuff like that.

Leonardo Da Vinci, Mark Twain, and Albert Einstein on the other hand, yeah, they were vegetarian.

Cheese is shit as an ingredient.

red meat sucks

no
yes
yes
no
no

it's literally butter and salt though

>buying can beer
It's your fault desu

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>crunchy peanut butter is retarded, its just unfinished peanut butter
>ALL curry is fuckin trash and makes you smell like a bucket of horse shit.
I cant even be around people that eat curry. Pig disgusting slop.
>putting cheese on everything is gross
>mayo is gross
>i never order pineapple on pizza, but I think the people that strongly object to it are buzz kill faggots
>almost all beer tastes good unless its bottom shelf malt liquor shit but id still drink it.

i have a million autistic opinions about booze, but my main gripe is people that critique every drink you get at a bar, like if you have a couple pints and then want a cocktail and the bartender is like "WWWOAH youre really changing it up now!" I know they are just making conversation but it pisses me off for some reason.

Trappist ales are overrated meme water

Beer is terrible, I can never think of any reason to drink it over liquor unless it's the only thing available.

Being health-conscious about your food is just wasting your life.

>cold butter is awful
>cold cheese and feta is awful
>cold salads are awful
The only cold food i tolerate is gelato

the man was a vegetarian, he's dead to me

Cilantro tasting like soap is a genetic defect.

Avocado is shit.
t. mexican

Nattō is super tasty

Hot salads?

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

is that regina george? standing on her toes?

Chocolate fucking sucks. Any type of it, manchild milk chocolate or fedora dark chocolate, or what in the lord white abomination is. It's acceptable as addition to dishes or drinks, but chocolate as threat is fucking disgusting.

And yeah, I can totally understand somebody loves some chocolate, but I can't stand this:

>somebody offers me a chocolate
>oh, no, thanks, I do not like chocolate
>really?! how can somebody dislikes chocolate and this one is good trust me just try it!!

Every god damn time. So now I just do not run my mouth, take a threat and then pass it to someone who likes the stuff. That's sometimes bothersome while you working at office.

i want her to sit on my face, not gonna lie

you confuse vietnamese food with your flyover takeout joint, the fact thats its hyped in the US isnt really the fault of an asian noodlesoup.
also opinions on something you dont know are always retarded, i only had shitty bbqs so far but i wont be ignorant enough to say bbq sucks, i just realise im at the wrong place of the world to experience it properly

German, Czech, and Belgian beer is terrible

pre-seasoning your food before you've even tasted it is fucking retarded

Western breakfast is overrated. Breakfast sausage, maple ham, english muffins, crepes, french toast, etc. I'll eat it but I'll never go out of my way to make or order it. Pancakes, waffles and hashbrowns are great though.

My nigga

The most confounding phenomenon is those vile fart pucks they put on breakfast sandwiches at fast food restaurants. I can't fathom how anyone can put that in their mouth without retching.

opinion discarded smelly nigger go back to sucking shit out of a cow's ass

i agree that we'll be going vegetarian in the future but I think it'll be due to pollution/methane rather than health or moral causes

This opinion is neither edgy, nor contrarian.

Absolutely this. I don't often care about people's taste, even some of the weird things in this thread boil down to "okay. We have different opinions. That's fine.", but if I giving cook you food and you season that shit before you taste it you should go outside and eat dirt you human trash.

>pickles on sandwiches suck
The reason that this is a terrible opinion is because there are so many kinds of sandwiches. To unilaterally declare that they "suck" on everything pretty much proves that you are ignorant, and probably have the pallette of a 7-year-old.

Every non-German beer is terrible. So is Öttinger

sriracha is the best hot sauce and its not even close

most chefs would agree too

T. Sugar addict

>stop disliking things
go ahead and enjoy your sour fruit on your sandwich I don't give a fuck

Hipsters/nu males/whatever generally have pretty good taste in food and beer. Artisan and local food is actually good and not a meme.

quiznos is one of the best fast food chains depending on the location

>sriracha is not a "use for everything" sauce. It's good on some things but that's it.
It's a sad state of affairs when this is considered edgy or contrarian.

You're not being edgy, you're stating a plain fact.

Beer is totally awesome for tempura.
Best tempura dough ever !
Just one egg yolk, some flour, a pinch of salt and... beer until you reach the right texture.

>chocolate as threat is fucking disgusting.

coffee is a drug, dependence and withdrawal is very real for the stuff and anyone who exhibits the symptoms is a degenerate.

>manchild milk chocolate or fedora dark chocolate
lol'd
thx senpai

I think that's the motto of this board