Putting tomatoes on a hamburger

>putting tomatoes on a hamburger
>not using American cheese
>using any condiments besides mayo and ketchup

Any other ways to spot a pretentious "foodie"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pays too much attention to how people eat and what they put in their food.

Anthony Bourdain is a slick Jew who travels the world getting free-food and swearing like a sailor.
His show is advertised on CNN complete with him swearing into the camera like a degenerate.

Funny thing is, Bourdain isn't jewish. Nice try though. Congratulations, you certainly got to post your /pol/tard manifesto again. The best you can hope for is there will be only a slight decrease in support for your loony tunes.

His mother is Jewish according to his Wikipedia, making him ethnically Jewish. Whether or not he practices religion is another thing. He is a Jew.

fuck this kike cokehead faggot

bastion of intelligent discourse

eat my ass, nerd

Torah says Jewish linage is passed through the father...

Cmon flyover idealist
Really cmon
Nevermind get fucked with 1946 style burgers and tell me how great they are
And ill tell you i had a burger just like that when i went over to a broke pals bbq
Lemme repeat get fucked

>American cheese over Tillamook cheddar
Opinion discarded.

>Torah
Worth anything on this site
At home for me its useless if not a cumrag or shit paper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

Torah does not specify either way.

So I think we can all agree he's not jewish, for christsakes, and that makes the /pol/tard manifesto posted earlier all the more imbecilic.

Even if he were a jew through heritage, you know damn well he wouldn't be practicing.

anthony bourdain is a pretentious communist faggot. its disgusting how people fall for this type of personality, he's like that show with the nerds in college that everyone likes. something theory. fucking GAY

>"Man cures all forms of cancer, ends taxes and makes Mars habitable."
>OMG GUISE, HES A DIRTY FUCKING KIKE

/pol/ is only good for trolling Shia.

How stupid are you? Have you ever met a single Jewish person? You couldn't be more wrong.

t. jew

>obama raises the dead
>he's increasing the social security outlays, fucking nignog. Impeach him!

>not loving lettuce tomato onion the holy trinity of all sandwiches

No, it's not.

t.Isaac.

I put mustard on my burger.

Really love tomato and onion toasted sandwiches. Good with lots of pepper/salt and mayo or tartare.

>I eat my burgers with meat, bread, cheese, mayo, and catsup

tomatoes are the fastest way to ruin a hamburger

I knew a guy who enjoyed complaining about olive oil.

>this is trash, it's not like the real stuff you get in spain or italy
>it's like a conspiracy to keep people away from pure food
>i could tell you if it's authentic just by tasting it, but i'd rather not risk putting any adulterated crap near my lips

He really did compare suppliers trying to be cheap to some kind of sinister shadowy plot.

>He really did compare suppliers trying to be cheap to some kind of sinister shadowy plot.
i mean, some suppliers used to actually pull some pretty shady shit, but it's not like a government conspiracy or anything

Fpbp

If you dont like tomatoes on a whopper your a fucking faggot and that comes from someone who cant stand tomatoes. But god help me if i find halved tomatoes inmy chili i turn into a sperglord.

whoppers are awful though wtf

>He really did compare suppliers trying to be cheap to some kind of sinister shadowy plot.

He was right. Seriously! Google it. There is a massive problem in Italy with organized crime controlling the olive oil industry.

I've done two of those things but I'm definitely not a "foodie."

I like tomato, and sometimes I'll get bored and throw a slice of Swiss cheese or something on there.

Eat a Big Mac like a regular faggot.

what the fuck is wrong with mustard?

You have awful taste

Ohh god! Are all from /pol? What wrong with tomatos in a hamburguer and Anthony being a jew?
This is like a redpill stomache

fuck off tourist

What the fuck is wrong with tomatoes on a burger, faggot? What's wrong with putting anything you want on a burger?

Oh, wait, I think I found the pretentious foodie here

got em

BTFO

>Obama comes out as a literal necromancer
>OMG go watch more faux news and get OVER it already nazi babies!

>no mustard
????

Fuck off, I like mustard on my burger you pretentious cunt.

Fpbp

No, he's a crypto Jew either way. Fuck off JIDF.