Flowcharts

Looking for some Veeky Forums flowcharts, namely Dostoevsky and Nabokov

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading_Charts_(by_Author)
maps.org/images/pdf/books/K-DreamsKJansenMAPS.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats the most retarded flowchart ive seen in my life. just say "read joyce chronologically" you dont need a flowchart lmao

But how would I know if I have to take breaks inbetween books?

1/2 for Nabokov, Don't have a dosto. Just read whatever you want then C&p, demons, the idiot and end with brothers.

Another one

Thank you!

I have most charts that appeared on Veeky Forums. If anyone has req's.

I don't really know what I'm looking for but I really enjoy looking at these kind of charts. Could you post some that you like.

not very well organized, and some of the categories are pretty dubious

Why not start with The Annotated? Just ignore the annotations if you don't want to read them the first time.

I dont make these, I just have the charts.

I've never heard of this guy in my years on lit. Tell me more.

Anyone got Flann O'Brien? I'm gonna buy all his novels in one volume and I heard At Swim-Two-Birds is his best, so I don't wanna start with it.

The one filled with memes is actually way better for a Pinecone newb

Currently reading Satantango. Very dry humor, but still good, will definitely read more and maybe even build up the courage to watch the (seven hours) movie

Don't suppose you could dump them all in a .rar online?

Please do this, or stick them on the wiki. There are some charts there, but not so many flowcharts.

flux is underrated

Why demons before the idiot?

Is there a Vonnegut chart?
>inb4 Vonnegut

This guy doesn't even exist

So do you want a Vonnegut chart or not

anybody have one for faulkner?

Yes please.

Is there one?

I feel like I've been looking for this one for months

Anybody got one about chinese philosophy?

People need a flowchart to read Dostoevsky and Nabokov now? Holy fuck.

You don't need one, but I think it's interesting to see them ordered this way. Even if it is just some user' opinions in Microsoft paint.

Flow charts are entirely unnecessary for the both of them. You can read them in whichever order you please.

All it's going to accomplish is memeing gullible anons into reading minor fiction instead of what they actually wanted to for no reason

If they were talked out of their plan by some meme image on Veeky Forums and didn't do any actual research themselves then there was no saving them.

Forget Dosto and Pedokov, look no further.

If you're saying a chart shouldn't influence people then what is the point of making them?

>Epicurus was a hedonist
Fuck this chart is retarded.

I've seen a good shakespeare one posted sometimes, anyone have it?

Im saying if a chart would convince someone to read something minor that they didn't want to read then they are too easily influenced.
Charts are good recommendations.

By any chance do you have one for Murakami?

These charts are for goddamn retards.

If you need a flowchart just to read literature, you should probably just buy a noose.

This is the only good one of these stupid stupid charts.

Gives you a solid starting point and then tells you what to read next based on what aspects you enjoyed most.

you've probably already found it,
but is it this one?

I made this chart, it's still up-to-date minus two books, but it will have to be updated soon since he's getting a lot more books translated now that he won the Man Booker International.

FYI to everyone, most of the charts are on the wiki.

Most of them are.

4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading_Charts_(by_Author)

How about you re-read the Odyssey before reading Ulysses. That way you're not completely nigorant going into it.

>Interested in bodybuilding?
>Get tricked into reading Sun and Steel!

Every time...

What are some essential books to "feel" a national culture? Not just to know about it, but to have that particular mouthfeel of what it's like to be German rather than French or Italian rather than Japanese, you know?

Is it even possible to agree on a point where Italians reached "peak Italian-ness", or a concept like that?

>t. canadian who cant afford to travel

Just finished Satantango 2 weeks ago
it's a major slog to get through because it's 350 pages of no paragraph breaks, but it's definitely a cool book that you should read

Liber Null and Hakim Bey should be added to the Green Pill. Even Society of the Spectacle (or at least, Simulacra and Simulation), if we're being sincere with other, relatives. #staywoke

I can tell that the person who made this chart was a fucking teenager kek

>nignorant
lmao

>>t. canadian who cant afford to travel
The best method is to become really good friends with one of the natives, preferably in their country. Only then will you be able to discern how they truly feel.

I have friends from all over the world and just being with them has taught me a lot.

>windows 10
>calibre
>near death experiences
>PKD

are you me?
more importantly, have you read "ketamine dreams"?
maps.org/images/pdf/books/K-DreamsKJansenMAPS.pdf

No burning White House?

I WANT TO
READ
BOOKS
JUST

Does Faulkner employ the same narrative style from as I lay Dying in his other books?

Hard to say since i haven't read a lot of as I lay Dying yet, but from what i have seen it seems to be similar to The Sound and the Fury.

Like each chapter comes from the perspective of a different character as if you were reading their thought forms.

Not him but