When did you discover that rice is for nips and that wheat berries are a cheaper...

When did you discover that rice is for nips and that wheat berries are a cheaper, tastier solution to the poorfag calorie question?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Soft-White-Wheat-Berries-Bag/dp/B000RHVKG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y not beans

More expensive and totally different nutrition.

No it's not retard.

I was literally at the grocery store yesterday, faggot.

Where do you live?

Western Canada

Needs to be pressure-cooked or cooked forever. Rice is quick

they are not cheaper in pretty much all of the world, both civilized and not. also, as the user above me mentioned, they take a lot longer to cook

amazon.com/Soft-White-Wheat-Berries-Bag/dp/B000RHVKG4
>$1.50/lb
>$35 shipping
huh yea thats cheap!

But a ton

Few years ago. Pearled barley is another inexpensive solution.

kasha is the real answer

I don't know what "the poorfag calorie question" is because I'm not poor, but the local biodynamic wheat berries I buy cost substantially more than most kinds of rice
Brown rice and multigrain rice isn't though (there is a reason why stupid whites think that brown rice is gross, it's because they don't know how to cook it)

For me, it's
1. rice
2. beans and lentils
3. spelt
keep the wheat berries for yourself

Wtf do they taste like

Are they the final solution to the calorie problem though?

How do they react to being baked?

>whites think that brown rice is gross, it's because they don't know how to cook it)

Yeah it's pretty difficult, shitskin. I put it in the rice cooker with water, hit the brown rice button and press start. I suppose that kind of complexity is the equvalent of rocket science for your race though.

Panic, clawing at the doors

Grapenuts

I don't know because it's illegal to not dissect them and add chemicals in america.

th-thanks for warning me user, I'm shocked
I didn't know that they panicand I could have tried but I don't want to misstreat them

Brown rice is fucking shit
why the fuck would you eat that nasty ass shit that doesnt go well with anything

see your fellow cumskin struggling here sorry about your low achievement. better blame a mexican

>he doesn't like brown rice
>must be white and racist
>>>/tumblr/